User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 21:39
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video - everything else > xvid upgrading to virtualdub
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Xvid upgrading to Virtualdub
  Jump to:

Posted Message
rv4funva
_
24. June 2012 @ 17:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I use Virtualdub all the time, one of my favorite programs.

But, the xvid codec needs upgraded and I do not know how to change it to a VDF file. I have loaded many filters into the Virtualdub Plugin folder, but they have always been in the .vdf format extension. Can someone tell me how to either get the latest xvid codec in the .vdf format or how can you load the upgraded xvid file in by using it as an external file. I have searched the web for the 1.3.2 xvid recent codec and it is all over the place, just can't find it as a virtualdub plugin .vdf file. I even searched how to change a .exe file to .vdf file but it was too confusing to me.

Any help highly appreciated.

dennis
AfterDawn Addict
_
24. June 2012 @ 19:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Try the VDub Forum.

http://forums.virtualdub.org/
Related links
Download XviD codec from here.

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
where do i find xvid codecs for 360 2 29. November 2013 Xbox 360 - Everything else
Xvid file stops playing after a few seconds 5 26. August 2012 Video - Everything else
AVI / Xvid media player 5 5. July 2012 Sony PSP - Homebrew software
Xvid resets to Xvid mobile after/while AutoGK 3 15. March 2012 Convert DVD to another format
End of Xvid movies suddenly cutting off? 5 17. February 2012 Video playback problems
New guide: Encode DVDs to XviD with MeGUI 1 11. February 2012 News comments
.mkv 720p to .avi 720p (matroska to XviD) 2 30. January 2012 Convert video to another format
Changing resolution with xvid 3 24. December 2011 Convert video to another format
DVD to AVI/Xvid oddities 2 2. November 2011 Convert DVD to another format

afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video - everything else > xvid upgrading to virtualdub

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork