User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 12:22
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - homebrew software > psp iso's and emulators on psp
Show topics

Forums
Forums
PSP ISO's and Emulators on PSP
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Number11
_
17. May 2012 @ 11:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm really newbie at this and I've never even played a PSP before. I've heard around that was possible to play PSP ISOs and emulators of other games on a PSP. It sounds pretty nice so I'm thinking of buying a new PSP. And I'm wondering what all I would need to be able to do this. Could someone point me in the right direction of where to find out how to do this? -Thanks, in advance.
dgtommy
_
21. May 2012 @ 22:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
youre going to need custom firmware which can be found at (since youre getting a new PSP youll download the one for version 6.60)pspslimhacks and look for cfw pro b-10, then you'll also need winrar to unzip and then you will just run one of the programs you download on your PSP and youll have custom firmware. after that, make a folder on the root of your memory stick called "ISO" and obviously the isos go there. the best places,in my opinion, to download isos are by finding a torrent on thepiratebay and torrenting it with utorent.The second best place is a forum called devils-shadow
also if you want emulators youll need homebrew and youll be able to download the emulators, not the roms, directly from your PSP. i f you dont do that you can find the emulators made specifically for the PSP on the internet and put them in the game folder of your PSP. also two good places to download roms for the emulators are doperoms and emuparadise
youre welcome :p

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 21. May 2012 @ 22:46

AfterDawn Addict
_
22. May 2012 @ 12:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
www.pspiso.com beats every other site (torrents, seriously? you got that much time to waste?). Also get your cfw from psp.dashhacks.com, you can get all homebrew stuff needed there too. And don't get a new PSP, the new one PSP E-1000 or whatever it's called is not hackable (and possibly never will be) and there is no other PSP in production anymore.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
Advertisement
_
__

_
Neptune55
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
26. May 2012 @ 04:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
psp iso beats every other site ? dude what are you 5 ? everyone knows the legendary MemoryPSP beats every damn psp site out there . #1 you dont need any computer to get anything from memorypsp everything is straight from the psp #2 if you wan to download games from memorypsp using your computer you use the MemoryPlus program thy developed and the downloads are fast and it beats torrents , beats searching on google everything is right there #3 memorypsp has social network capabilities so number 11 go to www.memorypsp.net thats a true psp site right there ,,,,no questions asked ...hands down
Related links
Visit our PSP forums located at our sister site, Blasteroids.com!

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
psp games not reading 3 10. June 2014 Sony PSP - Games
PSP Custom Firmware Malfunction 4 10. June 2014 Sony PSP - General discussion
I cant see my psp games after changing the speed 333 5 9. June 2014 Sony PSP - Games
Whats better, a psp 1000 or a e1004? 5 19. January 2014 Sony PSP - Games
PSP won't turn on or charge 2 18. January 2014 Sony PSP - General discussion
Psp go games gone all in saved utility data does not work 4 7. January 2014 Sony PSP - Games
need help with my first generation psp!!! 3 20. December 2013 Sony PSP - General discussion
Second-generation PSP Vita will lose proprietary charging port 7 15. October 2013 News comments
help mod my PSP 5 8. October 2013 Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion
Help Needed Psp 2000 Backlight super dim 5 25. September 2013 Sony PSP - General discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - homebrew software > psp iso's and emulators on psp

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork