User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 03:20
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - general discussion > something happen to my problem with psp games
Show topics

Forums
Forums
something happen to my Problem with PSP Games
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
21. July 2011 @ 11:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Please help...my PSP freeze at games then switch off the orange light not blinking
Something happen to my psp it can't play games or change cfw, when i want play games or change cfw it freeze at psp logo not loading and then switch off...what happen..but i still can play the music, video and online, but picture also can..please help me....now my PSP firmware is 5.50gen b3 can't change back to my original 5.50 promethues 4...my PSP 1001 phat...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 21. July 2011 @ 12:15

Advertisement
_
__
ddp
_
21. July 2011 @ 18:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
moved to correect forum as not a feedback & suggestions issue.
_
22. July 2011 @ 09:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
But how?? how to do that??
AfterDawn Addict
_
22. July 2011 @ 11:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by shinouray:
It already was moved.
About your other problem: No idea, could be anything, from a faked memory stick to a hardware error.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
_
23. July 2011 @ 06:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Eisherz:
It already was moved.
About your other problem: No idea, could be anything, from a faked memory stick to a hardware error.
owh, my memory is fake but still can play the music, video and online..... maybe the hardware... do the hardware can fix or repair?????
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. July 2011 @ 09:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Get an original memory stick or one, that isn't that crappy. It most certainly is the fake memory stick.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
_
23. July 2011 @ 09:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Get an original memory stick or one, that isn't that crappy. It most certainly is the fake memory stick.
???? crappy??? fake memory what?
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. July 2011 @ 14:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

owh, my memory is fake but still can play the music, video and online

As you wrote yourself, your memory is fake. That's the problem, some of these fake memory sticks are not the best condition. So either get an original memory stick or a fake one of better quality or (third option, I use that) get a photofast addapter and one or two original microsd cards (sometimes refered to as transflash cards).

_
23. July 2011 @ 14:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

As you wrote yourself, your memory is fake. That's the problem, some of these fake memory sticks are not the best condition. So either get an original memory stick or a fake one of better quality or (third option, I use that) get a photofast addapter and one or two original microsd cards (sometimes refered to as transflash cards).
yes? yea fake.. owh, not best condition? but when i use my cousin memory stick original one it also can't play the game.... freeze at PSP logo not loading...
tongs007
_
23. July 2011 @ 15:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

yes? yea fake.. owh, not best condition? but when i use my cousin memory stick original one it also can't play the game.... freeze at PSP logo not loading...
Your memory card is shit and probably bought off ebay and shipped from china?
tongs007
_
23. July 2011 @ 15:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

you need a good memory card dont go for cheapest and i would advise making " it magic " yourself and install cfw again. But deffo a card problem
_
23. July 2011 @ 22:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by tongs007:

Your memory card is shit and probably bought off ebay and shipped from china?
my what card??? the memory stick??? what??
_
23. July 2011 @ 22:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

you need a good memory card dont go for cheapest and i would advise making " it magic " yourself and install cfw again. But deffo a card problem
Good memory card?? how to find it??? buy cheapest memory stick you ask??? magic?? huh??? deffo? so that means my memory stick have problem?? or anything?
tongs007
_
24. July 2011 @ 03:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wow, so much to digest? you need a new memory card/stick, you know the thing you put in your pc to transfer you games and music to then plug it in your psp? you need a new one
_
24. July 2011 @ 23:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wow, so much to digest? you need a new memory card/stick, you know the thing you put in your pc to transfer you games and music to then plug it in your psp? you need a new one
but how i need to get new one??? when i want to play the game, it blinking only a little and then switch off...
_
25. July 2011 @ 04:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have try change 5.50 gen b3 to 5.50 gen D3 it loading the orange light loading.. but it not loading to much.... and the pic that upgrade not show up.. what happen???
tongs007
_
25. July 2011 @ 04:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you need to buy a new memory stick
_
25. July 2011 @ 05:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you need to buy a new memory stick
so i need to buy new memory stick??? to upgrade it??
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
25. July 2011 @ 10:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have try change 5.50 gen b3 to 5.50 gen D3 it loading the orange light loading.. but it not loading to much.... and the pic that upgrade not show up.. what happen???
so i need to buy new memory stick??? to upgrade it??
Related links
Visit our PSP forums located at our sister site, Blasteroids.com!

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
psp games not reading 3 10. June 2014 Sony PSP - Games
PSP Custom Firmware Malfunction 4 10. June 2014 Sony PSP - General discussion
I cant see my psp games after changing the speed 333 5 9. June 2014 Sony PSP - Games
Whats better, a psp 1000 or a e1004? 5 19. January 2014 Sony PSP - Games
PSP won't turn on or charge 2 18. January 2014 Sony PSP - General discussion
Psp go games gone all in saved utility data does not work 4 7. January 2014 Sony PSP - Games
need help with my first generation psp!!! 3 20. December 2013 Sony PSP - General discussion
Second-generation PSP Vita will lose proprietary charging port 7 15. October 2013 News comments
help mod my PSP 5 8. October 2013 Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion
Help Needed Psp 2000 Backlight super dim 5 25. September 2013 Sony PSP - General discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - general discussion > something happen to my problem with psp games

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork