User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 04:09
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > guide for installing 3.52m33-4 then 3.71m33-4 ,3.80m33-5 or 3.90m33-2 with 1.50 kernel
Show topics

Forums
Forums
GUIDE FOR INSTALLING 3.52M33-4 THEN 3.71M33-4 ,3.80M33-5 OR 3.90M33-2 WITH 1.50 KERNEL
  Jump to:

Posted Message
pspluvr
_
5. October 2007 @ 19:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Now I get the "Game Could Not Be Started (DADADADA)" message.
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. October 2007 @ 00:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@naqiraza go into recovery and make sure the kernel is set to 3.52

PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING FOR HELP WILL BE IGNORED, USE THE FORUMS TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!!!
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. October 2007 @ 07:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by naqiraza:
i already have 3.52 m33-4 but i wanted to install 3.71 m33 now...i downloaded the link and did everything....but when i try run the upgrader, then the screen sais "YOU NEED AT LEAST 3.52 M33-3 TO INSTALL 3.71M33"

WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your kernel is at 1.50 kernel...change it to 3.52.

EDIT: nvm... comeone beat me to the punch ...sorry i just saw ur message sicdude.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 6. October 2007 @ 07:22

andyp123
_
6. October 2007 @ 09:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dis is probably one of the questions where the answer is pretty obvious but just to make sure... 3.71 m33 lets play isos doesnt it?
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. October 2007 @ 09:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by andyp123:
dis is probably one of the questions where the answer is pretty obvious but just to make sure... 3.71 m33 lets play isos doesnt it?
YES! :P

andyp123
_
6. October 2007 @ 09:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol thnks and one more question be4 i shoot myself for being stupid... how do i know ehther my firmware is an OE or and M33? becuz on mine it just says 3.10? do i need to have it 3.10 OE or 3.10 M33?
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. October 2007 @ 09:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol thnks and one more question be4 i shoot myself for being stupid... how do i know ehther my firmware is an OE or and M33? becuz on mine it just says 3.10? do i need to have it 3.10 OE or 3.10 M33?

2.71-3.40 are OE/SE-X 3.51-3.71 are M33... you need to upgrade to 3.50 or downgrade with lumines or pandora.

andyp123
_
6. October 2007 @ 09:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thnks ppl for the guide and xtra advice. but wat's a kxploitpatcher?
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. October 2007 @ 10:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thnks ppl for the guide and xtra advice. but wat's a kxploitpatcher?
i think its like the whole 1.50 exploit homebrew. .nokxploit it patching that so it hides the corrupted icons i think.

andyp123
_
6. October 2007 @ 10:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
srry if im ovrloading u wit questions but its very strange...
i've put the two pbp files onto my memory stick as it says on the guide but for some reason it says corrupted data on my psp.. very strange...
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. October 2007 @ 10:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
srry if im ovrloading u wit questions but its very strange...
i've put the two pbp files onto my memory stick as it says on the guide but for some reason it says corrupted data on my psp.. very strange...
yeah its natural for one of them to be like that....thats the whole exploit.

andyp123
_
6. October 2007 @ 10:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
but the things is... i cant execute it!
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. October 2007 @ 10:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you don't need to execute the corrupt icon

PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING FOR HELP WILL BE IGNORED, USE THE FORUMS TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!!!
andyp123
_
6. October 2007 @ 10:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
den how do i execute the pbp programs?
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. October 2007 @ 10:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
den how do i execute the pbp programs?
put them in a folder and put that folder in ur GAME folder.

andyp123
_
6. October 2007 @ 10:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dey already r in folders in the game folder... but on the psp game menu when i went onto memory stick it said the files were corrupted and when i tried executing dem it didnt work
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. October 2007 @ 10:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dey already r in folders in the game folder... but on the psp game menu when i went onto memory stick it said the files were corrupted and when i tried executing dem it didnt work

what firmware are you running at the moment

andyp123
_
6. October 2007 @ 10:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
3.10 and i got told my marino dat 3.10 would be an OE firmware... w/e dat means lol
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. October 2007 @ 10:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
3.10 and i got told my marino dat 3.10 would be an OE firmware... w/e dat means lol

dat???????? so are you on 3.10 or 3.10 oe if your on 3.10oe you don't need the xploit if you are on 3.10 official you need to downgrade to 1.50 first

andyp123
_
6. October 2007 @ 10:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ooo... so how do i downgrade to 1.50?
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. October 2007 @ 10:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
go here http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/569423
next time use the search function at the top!!!!!!!!!

andyp123
_
6. October 2007 @ 10:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol srry... thnks for ALL ur help!! i appreciate it!
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. October 2007 @ 10:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no problem lol

spoon_key
_
6. October 2007 @ 11:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
First can I say excellent tutorial.

Please can you tell me if its possible to put all the neccessary files to go from 1.50 up to 3.71M33 on the memory Stick all at once, instead of connecting to the PC to add and delete each set of files for each of the steps?

I ask this as it would be easier and quicker to do more than one PSP without the need for chopping and changing files on the MS all the time.

Hope you understand

Thanks
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
7. October 2007 @ 02:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi everyone!

I'm actually using firmware 3.52M33-4 and i'm looking forward to update to 3.71M33-2 on my fat psp.However i've heard that firmware 3.52M33-4 has that feature which enables you to rip UMDs though i never i tried it before,so my question is,does the latest firmware,i.e,3.71M33-2 allow you to do same?

Another thing i would like to know,though it seems a bit stupid,but i just don't want to mess things up after the update,with all the update files and eboot .pbp files that you put in the memory card for the updating process,whether it's for installing the new firmware,updating the firmware or adding kernel 1.50,can all these be safely removed(deleted)from the memory card after i have completely installed firmware 3.71M33-2 with the kernel 1.50 addon2 on my psp?I mean every file that has been added on the memory stick manually by me for the updating process.

Thanks in advance.

Vincent.

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > guide for installing 3.52m33-4 then 3.71m33-4 ,3.80m33-5 or 3.90m33-2 with 1.50 kernel

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork