User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 07:06
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > guide for installing 3.52m33-4 then 3.71m33-4 ,3.80m33-5 or 3.90m33-2 with 1.50 kernel
Show topics

Forums
Forums
GUIDE FOR INSTALLING 3.52M33-4 THEN 3.71M33-4 ,3.80M33-5 OR 3.90M33-2 WITH 1.50 KERNEL
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. October 2007 @ 02:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@ty4ever
yes and yes :)

PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING FOR HELP WILL BE IGNORED, USE THE FORUMS TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!!!
Advertisement
_
__
_
7. October 2007 @ 02:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@sicdude

Thanks a lot for that lightning-fast response from you:)Really appreciate that.I'm going to do the update right now,following your tutorial,which i forgot to say earlier,is a very nice and easy to understand one.

Thanks.

Vincent.

AfterDawn Addict
_
7. October 2007 @ 02:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by TY4ever:
@sicdude

Thanks a lot for that lightning-fast response from you:)Really appreciate that.I'm going to do the update right now,following your tutorial,which i forgot to say earlier,is a very nice and easy to understand one.

Thanks.

Vincent.

no problem:)

PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING FOR HELP WILL BE IGNORED, USE THE FORUMS TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!!!
Tuikku92
_
7. October 2007 @ 02:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by marlino23:
Originally posted by naqiraza:
i already have 3.52 m33-4 but i wanted to install 3.71 m33 now...i downloaded the link and did everything....but when i try run the upgrader, then the screen sais "YOU NEED AT LEAST 3.52 M33-3 TO INSTALL 3.71M33"

WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your kernel is at 1.50 kernel...change it to 3.52.

EDIT: nvm... comeone beat me to the punch ...sorry i just saw ur message sicdude.
How do I chnge the kernel?

Wazzup, niggas?
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. October 2007 @ 02:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hold r shoulder buttom while booting the psp up,this will take you to recovery mode,go to configuration find the kernel setting and press x:)

_
7. October 2007 @ 02:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@sicdude

Hi again,i'm having a little problem here.I've been able to update to 3.71M33-2 successfully but for the kernel 1.50 when i go in the game and launch it,it says "incomplete or inexistant 1.50.pbp at root".I think i did well following your guide or may be i missed something here?I have put the 150 kernel addon 2 update in the game folder and the 150.PBP goes in the MP_Root,right?PLease help me on that.

*Edit:I just went in recovery mode and in configuration,i see that i can in fact change the kernel between 3.71 and 1.50.I'm a bit confused here,does it mean that the thing i did for the kernel 1.50 as mentioned above is a success or not?

Vincent.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. October 2007 @ 03:01

AfterDawn Addict
_
7. October 2007 @ 02:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@sicdude

Hi again,i'm having a little problem here.I've been able to update to 3.71M33-2 successfully but for the kernel 1.50 when i go in the game and launch it,it says "incomplete or inexistant 1.50.pbp at root".I think i did well following your guide or may be i missed something here?I have put the 150 kernel addon 2 update in the game folder and the 150.PBP goes in the MP_Root,right?PLease help me on that.

Vincent.

take the 150.pbp out of mp root and put it in the root (where psp,iso,video.picture,music folders are) :)

_
7. October 2007 @ 03:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@sicdude

Wow,thanks man,it's ok now,i've been able to do it thanks to you man!I did exactly as what you said and it's working great now!!!

Thank you so much.

Vincent.

AfterDawn Addict
_
7. October 2007 @ 03:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no problem happy gaming:)

Tuikku92
_
7. October 2007 @ 03:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by sicdude:
hold r shoulder buttom while booting the psp up,this will take you to recovery mode,go to configuration find the kernel setting and press x:)
Thanks very much! now i got it :D

Wazzup, niggas?
_
7. October 2007 @ 03:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey sicdude,sorry for troubling you so often like that.When i access my memory card,inside the psp folder,there are other folders like common,game,savedata,system,game150 and game352,is it normal that the folder "game352" is still here and should it not be like "game371" something like that?

Sorry again but you're of a very big help to me man!

Vincent.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. October 2007 @ 03:17

AfterDawn Addict
_
7. October 2007 @ 03:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey sicdude,sorry for troubling you so often like that.When i access my memory card,inside the psp folder,there are other folders like common,game,savedata,system,game150 and game352,is it normal that the folder "game352" is still here and should it not be like "game371" something like that?

Sorry again but you're of a very big help to me man!

Vincent.

you need to format your memory stick,it's always best to format your memstick using your psp as this will give you all the right folders :)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. October 2007 @ 03:25

_
7. October 2007 @ 04:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks so much sicdude.Everything's fine now.Not one single problem nor any confusion at all now.

Have a nice day!And thanks again!

Vincent.

AfterDawn Addict
_
7. October 2007 @ 04:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks so much sicdude.Everything's fine now.Not one single problem nor any confusion at all now.

Have a nice day!And thanks again!

Vincent.

you too :)

lobie1
_
7. October 2007 @ 08:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi there can someone- help.pls.
im on 3.52 m33, and im trying to install the update4, to get 3.52 m33-4. ive downloaded the update from the original page. and the alternative from dark alex, but niether of them when saved in psp/game/ show up in the psp menu under game , mem. card, can some one tell me where im going wrong. thanx
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. October 2007 @ 08:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
put it in game150:)

lobie1
_
7. October 2007 @ 08:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i havent got game 150 on there. do i have to create one or change the game one?
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. October 2007 @ 08:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by lobie1:
i havent got game 150 on there. do i have to create one or change the game one?

you can either create one or format your memstick using psp:)

lobie1
_
7. October 2007 @ 08:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok i formated the mem.card and there it was game150. so i transferred the file m33update4.rar into it. but it says there is no game.
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. October 2007 @ 08:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok i formated the mem.card and there it was game150. so i transferred the file m33update4.rar into it. but it says there is no game.

well der..............lol,use winrar to extract it,then place the update folder into game150:)

lobie1
_
7. October 2007 @ 08:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sorry wot a dick-ed, right now ive done it. put the m33update folder into game150... and its there in the psp menu, i clicked on it and it seams to start to load then it says, the game can not be started....???
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. October 2007 @ 09:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sorry wot a dick-ed, right now ive done it. put the m33update folder into game150... and its there in the psp menu, i clicked on it and it seams to start to load then it says, the game can not be started....???

go into recovery mode (hold r button whilst booting up)go to configuration and make sure the kernel is 3.52

shijerio
_
7. October 2007 @ 09:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i went into the dl.ql websites only to be frustrated by the unability to download the files from there....how do i download the files...
shijerio
_
7. October 2007 @ 09:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by shijerio:
i went into the dl.ql websites only to be frustrated by the unability to download the files from there....how do i download the files...
i keep clicking on the download button but nothing seems to move and it reloads the page to the file details...

its quite frustrating though...the links u guys have provided did not allow me to download a single file..
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. October 2007 @ 09:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
why can't you download from there,they work for everyone else
EDIT:i've just tested all links and they are all allowing me to download the files!!!!!!!!!!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. October 2007 @ 09:15

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > guide for installing 3.52m33-4 then 3.71m33-4 ,3.80m33-5 or 3.90m33-2 with 1.50 kernel

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork