User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 04:22
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > endo needs a christmas invite (begging)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Endo needs a Christmas Invite (begging)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
24. December 2009 @ 11:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well....I was just going to bring myself, but since you have been so generous GM and insistant, I will bring the entire family. There will be 5 of us. And I will pick up 7th and then Endo at the airport on my way. So not to worry there. See ya soon buddy. :)

Advertisement
_
__
_
24. December 2009 @ 11:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
He can pick you up endo if he can still get me at IAH - my flight info:
CO 3011 WASHINGTON DC 12/24/2009 5:00 PM B83 AT 5:26P

Didn't you get my email GM with my rsvp and flight info :D

Looks like you have some driving to do today GM :)

Forum Rules
Do this before posting
Do not click this link...
_
24. December 2009 @ 12:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all, at least it's a white Christmas for most, it's snowed over quite a bit of the UK, and i see on the news that 50% of the US is covered (some places with too much but hey). Enjoy.

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
_
24. December 2009 @ 12:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah it's a white Xmas here much to my dismay. I don't mind a few inches but when we get the 2 feet like we did last weekend it's a bit much imho.

How much snow did you get in UK Creaky?

Forum Rules
Do this before posting
_
24. December 2009 @ 13:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Not a lot where i am but what we do have is still there for about the last week, shows how cold it is. It's been quite bad across other parts though. They can keep it :p

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
AfterDawn Addict
_
24. December 2009 @ 15:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by creaky:
Not a lot where i am but what we do have is still there for about the last week, shows how cold it is. It's been quite bad across other parts though. They can keep it :p
Dog gone global warming!! ROFL.

We had 4-6 inches last night here... I've got drifts over a foot in some areas around the house... wind is/was bad here!!!!

I got all your info and such... but ye is all LIARS and TEASES!!! The GM's feelings are hurt and he's having a difficult time with his cheeriness!! :p

Merry Christmas to all!!!

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
1bonehead
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
24. December 2009 @ 19:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by greensman:

I got all your info and such... but ye is all LIARS and TEASES!!! The GM's feelings are hurt and he's having a difficult time with his cheeriness!! :p

Sounds like a case of Bah Humbug to me !

The BPI Are: SONY, UNIVERSAL, WARNER GROUP, EMI.
The RIAA Soundexchange Are: SONY, UNIVERSAL, WARNER GROUP, EMI.
The IFPI Are: The same anti consumer lot as listed above!
The MPAA Are: SONY, UNIVERSAL, WARNER GROUP, DISNEY, PARAMOUNT, FOX.
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
24. December 2009 @ 23:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey, just wanted to wish all my aD buddies a Merry Christmas! Enjoy your families and the holiday!

_
24. December 2009 @ 23:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Same here, Merry Christmas everyone :)

AfterDawn Addict
_
24. December 2009 @ 23:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by 7thsinger:
Hey, just wanted to wish all my aD buddies a Merry Christmas! Enjoy your families and the holiday!
Same to you and the others here!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
25. December 2009 @ 01:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Merry Christmas everyone !

*Gm, the good eats at your place were killer tonight*

"The flimsier the product,the higher the price"
Ferengi 82nd rule of aqusition

scum101
_
25. December 2009 @ 08:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
seasons greetings friends.. hope you got that bird properly stuffed and roasted *giggles*

(see.. I'm not a total miseryguts)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 25. December 2009 @ 08:49

ddp
_
25. December 2009 @ 13:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
gobble gobble gobble, gobble gobble gobble!!!
scum101
_
30. December 2009 @ 05:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
now you should know better than to tempt me like that D ;)

Did Endo get his stuffing.. or will the poor guy have to wait till next year? report back for debriefing.

AfterDawn Addict
_
30. December 2009 @ 10:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by scum101:

Did Endo get his stuffing.. or will the poor guy have to wait till next year? report back for debriefing.
Word on the street is that he got PROPER stuffed on Christmas Eve... he's just been begging for more ever since... you know how he is. ;)

Hope all had a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
30. December 2009 @ 11:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by scum101:

Word on the street is that he got PROPER stuffed on Christmas Eve... he's just been begging for more ever since... you know how he is. ;)

Hope all had a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!

We start anew in 2010 !

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
8. October 2010 @ 03:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Almost time for me to revive this thread !

_
8. October 2010 @ 08:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Cool- maybe we can do like an aD Christmas hosted at GM's house!

Forum Rules
Do this before posting
_
8. October 2010 @ 13:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If the GM is cooking then I am in. I will even bring the refreshments.

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
8. October 2010 @ 14:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by binkie7:
Cool- maybe we can do like an aD Christmas hosted at GM's house!
Hello Miss Binkie, long time no chat ! Ferg and me (with the rest of the gang will be in this thread and at the GM's house for Christmas)

Yahoo !

AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
8. October 2010 @ 15:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Party at GM's? I'm in.

@Ferg, don't forget my Blue Moon mate. lol

Long time no see Miss Binkie! Hope you're keeping well.

AfterDawn Addict
_
9. October 2010 @ 00:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
DANG!!!! I better let the little woman know we is having guests for Christmas. :)

Hello to all, especially my LITTLE Binkie. :D

So what's on the menu people??

Deep fried Turkey?

Smoked brisket?

pork ribs?

Just what is the main dish this year?? ;)

Originally posted by 7th:
Yeh... some Sam Adams Boston Lager would be nice too. :)

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
9. October 2010 @ 01:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
DANG!!!! I better let the little woman know we is having guests for Christmas. :)

Hello to all, especially my LITTLE Binkie. :D

So what's on the menu people??

Deep fried Turkey?

Smoked brisket?

pork ribs?

Just what is the main dish this year?? ;)

Originally posted by 7th:
Yeh... some Sam Adams Boston Lager would be nice too. :)
We like all of it GM.......................

AfterDawn Addict
_
10. October 2010 @ 00:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by iluvendo:

We like all of it GM.......................
I should have known ya fat bastard!!!! ROFL.. :p

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
10. October 2010 @ 10:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
And let's not forget the country fried steak & gravy! Yummy!
All is good with me - just been a bit busy. Getting a divorce (woohoo! yes it is a good thing :)) Doing a few vacations this year and finally wrapping up college - should be one more semester after this one. The only downside is I'm recovering from rotator cuff surgery and of course it had to be my right shoulder since I'm right handed! But off work til the end of November.

And how is everyone else doing?

GM you keeping track of the menu?

Forum Rules
Do this before posting

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > endo needs a christmas invite (begging)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork