User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 00:25
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > how to run ps2 games from usb drive??
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How to run PS2 games from USB drive??
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
22. April 2009 @ 16:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey thanks mate!

But I guess, I still need to wait some years to be able to get that kinda screen for me...LOL

Nice that you have it...enjoy!
Advertisement
_
__
_
22. April 2009 @ 16:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yea know you how i really feel with a 50inch LDP fullHD and ps3 that does't work XD kill me sameone i'm dieing to play re5 on it
_
22. April 2009 @ 17:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey Is that so!

Can't you play PS3 on your Samsung Full HD plasma?!!!

Why!??
_
22. April 2009 @ 17:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ps3 hardware failer red/green/flashing lights push power button on the front system won't power up i got ps3 used cuz they where no longer makeing the 60gb at the time and i don't what to order online so sony does't cover it and cost 150 dollers to be fixed,i don't have the money to fix it but my sister said if i helped with samething she'll pay for it to be fixed that was over 8 mouths ago =.= if she ask me for my help for anything again =.= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuR1iPUOmhI ths chip i found on youtube samething my ps3 is doing this ps3 version of the red ring of death XD LOL /Cry

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. April 2009 @ 17:26

_
22. April 2009 @ 17:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hmm...too many complications with PS3...but that youtube video is not playing...it shows a msg, AN ERROR OCCURRED...

I am waiting for the PS3 to get hacked...so that I am not afraid of buying a PS3...Damn, what's the use of investing so much if it won't let you use it...so sorry for you mate!

It's a real disaster...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. April 2009 @ 17:30

_
22. April 2009 @ 17:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by wroxtar:
hmm...too many complications with PS3...but that youtube video is not playing...it shows a msg, AN ERROR OCCURRED...

I am waiting for the PS3 to get hacked...so that I am not afraid of buying a PS3...Damn, what's the use of investing so much if it won't let you use it...so sorry for you mate!

It's a real disaster...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuR1iPUOmhI
_
22. April 2009 @ 17:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
AWw...dat's really painful to see...
it must have really hurt you...now what are you gonna with it?

Is there any chance of getting it fixed for less than $150??
_
22. April 2009 @ 18:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
http://videogame911.com/sony_repair.php
you can expect to pay about $79.95 for a basic DVD replacement, $119.95 and up for a hard drive & motherboard combo repair replacement and $19.95 for a system cleaning. These prices include return shipping via UPS Ground. http://videogame911.com/sony_repair.php,

and sony said its 150 no matter what is wrong with it. i'll get it fixed sooner or later my sister still saying she send it in but if that does't work out i'll just figure out same thing any ways i have her ps3 cuz its doing the samething XD...... so i'm not giving hers back t'll she fixs mine to both 60gb model

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. April 2009 @ 18:02

_
22. April 2009 @ 18:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
LOL...you're sister has a wicked bro...jst kiddin...
so she is doin without a PS3 these days...nice sis you have...enjoy playing PS3...hope your PS3 gets fixed very soon...
_
22. April 2009 @ 18:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
not bro she has a wicked little sister and she works alot she a boss XD i wish i got her pay but don't have to work that much,when ffxi come for ps2 i was playing all time and i talked her into playing it then i talked in to buying a ps3 at that time i don't have a ps3 =P hehe grin. i like saying you know how same girls like shoes well i'm that why but with rpgs lol =P

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. April 2009 @ 18:29

_
22. April 2009 @ 18:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hehehe...LOL...that was real funny ...mate..!
I'll tell you, mine is the same story...I have a lil sis and she's the boss all the time...she has warned me...to play as much as i want for now...but after her exams are over...she'll be taking control of the new PERSONA game....Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 FES...I have to play upto my fill before that...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. April 2009 @ 18:35

_
22. April 2009 @ 18:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hehehe...LOL...that was real funny ...mate..!
I'll tell you, mine is the same story...I have a lil sis and she's the boss all the time...she has warned me...to play as much as i want for now...but after her exams are over...she'll be taking control of the new PERSONA game....Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 FES...I have to play upto my fill before that...
have u seen this yet http://www.rpgamer.com/games/atelier/ar/ar.html i hope it comes to the US if not XD

what i'm really what to see if they going make
Shin Megami Tensei,wild arms,Breath of Fire,games for ps2 well the last bof sucked XD

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. April 2009 @ 18:56

_
22. April 2009 @ 18:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by radiata:

have u seen this yet http://www.rpgamer.com/games/atelier/ar/ar.html i hope it comes to the US if not XD
Hey, is it the first RPG game on PS3?

If yes, then it would really be great!

I have Atelier Iris 3 Grand Phantasm...but haven't played it yet...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. April 2009 @ 18:55

_
22. April 2009 @ 19:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
game i have for ps3
Folklore rpg
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice rpg
little big planet
silent hill 5
matel gear solid 4
Resident Evil 5

not many ps3s for ps3 out yet

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. April 2009 @ 19:09

_
22. April 2009 @ 19:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
game i have for ps3
Folklore rpg
little big planet
silent hill 5
matel gear solid 4
Resident Evil 5

Hey cool games you have bro!

Which one do you like the most...Metal Gear Solid 4 would have been my favorite if I had these games.
_
22. April 2009 @ 19:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
game i have for ps3
Folklore rpg
little big planet
silent hill 5
matel gear solid 4
Resident Evil 5

Hey cool games you have bro!

Which one do you like the most...Metal Gear Solid 4 would have been my favorite if I had these games.
my fave is ff13 XD oh wait its not out i have been waiting for years it was going be out two years ago now they saying 2010 or later =.=

well my fav game atm is not a ps3 game its tales of vesperia for 360 but it going they making for ps3 now XD

this best rpg game made so far for the new systems all of game looks like cs and feels like playing a anime lol an that the one for 360 so u know the ps3 one going be batter =P

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. April 2009 @ 19:24

_
22. April 2009 @ 19:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
my fave is ff13 XD oh wait its not out i have been waiting for years it was going be out two years ago now they saying 2010 or later =.=

well my fav game atm is not a ps3 game its tales of vesperia for 360 but it going they making for ps3 now XD

this best rpg game made so far for the new systems all of game looks like cs and feels like playing a anime lol an that the one for 360 so u know the ps3 one going be batter =P

Is dat so!!!
Does it feel like playing an ANIME!!
Wowwww so cool!

And what is CS???
_
22. April 2009 @ 19:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. April 2009 @ 20:16

_
22. April 2009 @ 19:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Is dat so!!!
Does it feel like playing an ANIME!!
Wowwww so cool!

And what is CS???
_
22. April 2009 @ 19:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
_
22. April 2009 @ 19:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVmVsrooLUs
i'm going log off i trying watch Toaru Majutsu no Index if u what talk mandalayman@yahoo.com
_
22. April 2009 @ 19:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
cut scene cs if have msg my name is mandalayman@yahoo.com would easyer to talk
hEY SURE buddy!

Mine is wackyum@yahoo.com

Add me...I won't be able to get online right now, coz I am at the office...will catch you sometime later..it was a really great talking to you!

have fun...and my best wishes for your PS3!
_
22. April 2009 @ 20:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
RVY
_
8. May 2009 @ 08:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
- You need to have a software called USB Advance or USB Extreme(search the internet or contact me if you can't find it).
- Write this software using DVD Decrypter onto a blank CD-R.
- Insert the disc into the playstation 2.
- You should have a USB Pen drive ready, of capacity minimum 4 GB.
- Alongwith the USB Advance, you will get a software for your PC to convert the downloaded games into the games playable through USB.
- Open the software, browse for a game file, and convert it.
- Now insert the pen drive into your computer and copy the converted game files into the pen drive.
- Remove the pen drive from computer and insert it in your PS2.
- Boot your PS2 with the USB ADvance CD in it and now select the game and press the 'X' button to play!

Feel free to contact me for any detail.

I have wrote USB EXTREME on a black cd but , my ps2 ( the fat ) is telling that insert a disc with format playstion 2, i have use dvd decryter ! what can i do
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
8. May 2009 @ 14:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by RVY:

I have wrote USB EXTREME on a black cd but , my ps2 ( the fat ) is telling that insert a disc with format playstion 2, i have use dvd decryter ! what can i do
Do you have a PS2 installed with a MODCHIP?

If not then use Swap Magic or something like that. I posted instructions assuming that you have a modchip installed PS2.

for a FAT PS2, you have so many options. You have a Hard disk for yourself, so no need for you to waste a CD, instead transfer that USB ADVANCE.elf you found frm the internet to your Hard Disk and you can run it from there and play games.

You will find all the details in other threads right here at AFTERDAWN.

Related links
For more PS2 discussion, please visit our sister site, Blasteroids.com
Read our PS2 backup tutorial & information package

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
WATCH: DVD player used to hack PS2 3 16. July 2020 News comments
First PS2 games on PS4 available now including GTA, Twisted Metal 10 13. December 2015 News comments
Sony: PlayStation 4 very likely to surpass PS2 in profitability 19 10. June 2014 News comments
ps2 can display 3 1. June 2014 PS2 - General discussion
how to mod a ps2 1 16. May 2014 PS2 - General discussion
Two PS2 Slims - One Accepts Swap Magic, one doesnt... All Detail inside 1 1. May 2014 PS2 - DVD backup discussion
How to burn PS2 games with Free McBoot 2 20. April 2014 PS2 - Software boot discussion
PS2 Hard Drive Loader 1 1. April 2014 PS2 - General discussion
Convert from PS2 to TV format? 1 4. March 2014 Convert video to another format
PS2 AR Max Hardware problem 4 21. January 2014 PS2 - General discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > how to run ps2 games from usb drive??

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork