User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 20:57
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > regarding thread titles
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Regarding Thread Titles
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict
_
1. January 2007 @ 05:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Lol, that's strange! :P

Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
1. January 2007 @ 07:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
creaky
heres the first one i made on posting e-mail address's
i was not going to up-load it...but what the hell..so be it..

edit i removed the pix..i did not like it..

large size,for those that love large gals
http://my.afterdawn.com/ireland/show_ima...rnoqueense-mail

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 1. January 2007 @ 09:53

AfterDawn Addict

2 product reviews
_
1. January 2007 @ 08:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Jaysus thats rank fein! lol!
Bet you have a ball of them up your sleeve Ireland!

I love this forum, some people just expect help straight away, and i have no quams in giving said help... but when your trying to explain something and its not sinking in, they go ahead and post something like "anyone else help" and they are just going to get the same answer you,ve been trying to tell them, that really p***es me off...

_
2. January 2007 @ 02:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
seems not everybody likes following a few rules - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/443910/2687237

(i'd rather no-one joins that link to add comments, i'm hoping my reply sorts it out for itself, just sharing my curiousity with the readers of this thread)

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 2. January 2007 @ 02:52

AfterDawn Addict
_
2. January 2007 @ 06:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It seems you kept a rather calm head there creaky. Personally, that would have p*ssed me off. :P

And, don't worry, I won't comment. ;-)

:)

_
12. January 2007 @ 05:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Where is the "edit thread title" option that i could have sworn was there before....maybe it wasnt....maybe im overlookign it.

You didnt close it but should i create a new one anyway?

I was in a huge rush for school, i do apoligise.

EDIT:Sorry i found it, i was overlooking it

Thanks ireland!![afterdawn legend]

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. January 2007 @ 05:25

f1kw
Suspended permanently
_
17. January 2007 @ 10:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. January 2007 @ 12:05

AfterDawn Addict
_
17. January 2007 @ 10:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Lol ^^

Goodbye.

**Reported**

_
17. January 2007 @ 22:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There should be a more sever punishment that permanent suspension.........genecide or something.

Staff Member

2 product reviews
_
18. January 2007 @ 11:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
For some reason they only give access to the tactical nukes to admins.

Rich Fiscus
@Vurbal on Twitter
AfterDawn Staff Writer
_
19. January 2007 @ 05:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Damn. Still, theres always the black market.

mp4ohg
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
23. January 2007 @ 17:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thing is i didnt know about the rule and i needed help so i called it help me. didnt have to be a jerk about it next time ill call it something else. it kindo ticked me off to read your message to didnt have to be a jerk. face to face a slap would have occured.

mp4ohg
ddp
_
23. January 2007 @ 18:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
7. Describe your problem specifically -- including the thread topic, because this helps people who are willing to answer to you.
mp4ohg
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
24. January 2007 @ 02:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok cool

mp4ohg
janrocks
Suspended permanently
_
17. March 2007 @ 15:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This rule keeps me very busy. I seem to spend a lot of time here just roaming and reporting these days. Never mind.. I get that warm glow every time I hit that button..
_
17. March 2007 @ 23:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Snitch :P

Just kidding :D

janrocks
Suspended permanently
_
18. April 2007 @ 22:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This is the kind of thing that really annoys me.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/497787#3007597

A 1 day suspension should be the order of the day, and the thread closed with any helpful replies deleted for a title like this. Idiots like this don't deserve any help. As an admin I used to just delete posts with titles like this and ban the retard who can't post sensibly... because they never learn.

Rude arrogant retarded and just plain offensive. I was so annoyed by it I couldn't resist commenting.. What do these turds think we are.. a kindergarden??

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 18. April 2007 @ 22:12

_
18. April 2007 @ 23:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Clown.

_
18. April 2007 @ 23:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
'tis done. Can't prowl the Console Forums when i'm at work though as am not prepared to get a warning over internet (over)use over pointless spoonfed 'OMG LOL HELP ME ASAP OMG OMG PLZ OMG' kids

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
_
18. April 2007 @ 23:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hahaha.
Creaky, i feel for you.

Oh and...you one of the funniest people i know!

AfterDawn Addict

2 product reviews
_
19. April 2007 @ 07:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It used to be "that gasun needs help, lets see what i can do" but its got to the stage where i see the thread title (as Nep pointed out) OMG HELP ME PLS! i just scroll on because i know in me heart of hearts that the same question has been answered a million times, you only have to type in "downgrade" in google, and about two dozen+ results comes up...

Here is a prime example.
People are told over an over again theres no 3.10, 3.11+ downgrader, and they still post asking how can downgrade my 3.10 etc....

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. April 2007 @ 07:50

_
12. December 2007 @ 10:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey guys, im mainly in the wii forums and i think its great that your starting ending these useless threads! i mean, your right - they should put some effort into what they are saying if they expect help back from others!
btw, loving the pics on the page b4, you mds have SOO got to use the news one haha!
Ben.

Amir89
_
12. January 2008 @ 08:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
So true..

Can't count the number of times somebody posted something like "NEED HELP NOW!!!", only to open up the thread and they give virtually zero information to work with. Rather something vague like: My computer froze, which could be the combined result of 1001 problems...

_
12. January 2008 @ 08:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Spooky that this old thread popped up in my inbox.... meant to link to it today due to http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/612555/3705267

Advertisement
_
__

_

1 product review
_
12. January 2008 @ 15:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I don't give anything, but some simple comments and a link to this thread and then close the thread with a worthless title. If the poster feels inclined, and has read the opening post in this thread, they are welcome to open a new thread with a little more info in the title.

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > regarding thread titles

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork