User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 21:31
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > digivox in ireland
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Digivox in Ireland
  Jump to:

Please note that the forum rules have changed. Posting of new codes is no longer allowed. See this thread for more information.
Posted Message

1 product review
_
3. July 2007 @ 13:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi oliveoil, I havnt had that problem yet but I do know how to fix this problem for the Starview and as they are very similar it should work :
You will have to go into manual scan , then down frequency, and it should re-scan in the bad channels.
You will then have to delete the original bad channels as they will be duplicated. hope that helps u out ...

Advertisement
_
__
joey2020
_
4. July 2007 @ 11:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi oliveoil, this problem is common with all kinds of boxes but simple enough to correct. First go to menu on your remote and then select 'channel edit' on the screen menu. you might be prompted for a pin number so if you haven't set a pin yourself then select the factory default number which is '0000'. using the side arrow keys on your remote scroll across to the 'delete' option and press ok. You will see 2 options 'one channel' & all 'channels' You need to select 'one channel'and press ok. Now select each channel you want to delete one by one and press ok each time until your finished. When you've deleted all the channels with no sound or with lip sync problems press exit on your remote and wait till it finishes saving the changes you've made. Back in the main menu screen go to 'installation' press ok. Now make sure the provider is set to N*L and then select manual scan (highlighted in blue) press ok. to make sure your scan picks up all the channels you deleted out go to where it says 'network scan' and change it from 'disable'to 'enabled'
press ok let the scan finish. exit right out to your channels and the should all have sound again.

1 product review
_
4. July 2007 @ 11:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi joey: I had to reflash a fella's box because it wasnt auto rolling. When I checked his stuff it said that he had on some other software, is v2500 the latest

joey2020
_
4. July 2007 @ 12:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi MAINAMN what version of software was on it? the latest version for Starview is version H20070607_400eE& for digivox its v2500_api.
If it had the latest version and didn't auto roll there's a reason for that.

1 product review
_
4. July 2007 @ 12:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by joey2020:
Hi MAINAMN what version of software was on it? the latest version for Starview is version H20070607_400eE& for digivox its v2500_api.
If it had the latest version and didn't auto roll there's a reason for that.
Yea I have the latest on Starview and v2500 on digivox. mine did autoroll . but his one was some other version from march '07
and as v2500 is from months ago I thought it might have been a bad update ( like the v3.00e for Starview).
Grand now. I know v2500 is the latest 1 cheers m8

oliveoil
_
4. July 2007 @ 23:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks joey202 and mainman.....got it sorted just did a couple of manual scans and got the stations in again......new to these boxes so great help this forum!!

1 product review
_
5. July 2007 @ 00:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no prob olive ! glad to help..

Jagz64
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
5. July 2007 @ 03:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just to let you guys know that there are two firmware updates
available to the DigiVox users.

Firmware Date: 01 January 2007
Firmware File: digivox_z20070101_v2500_api
Site: www.nokias.co.uk
Tested: Works

Firmware Date: 06 March 2007
Firmware File: c1_fta_z2d0070306_v03_api
Site: www.digivox.co.uk
Tested: Works

I'm not to sure what the differences are between the two versions
but both seem to be stable and fine.

Last time i put the new codes in was about 3 to 4 weeks ago and its
still going strong.

Just insure you have good strong signal on your NTL or Telewest
cable line.

Regards, Jagz

1 product review
_
5. July 2007 @ 04:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks Jagz64 , I have v2500 on mine but a fella Was asking me why his box didnt autoroll , when i checked his , he had the
c1_fta_z2d0070306_v03_api on it.
so I reflashed it with v2500 because that version rolled for me !
Does anybody know if there is a prob with the v03 . just wondering why it didnt autoroll !

Jagz64
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
5. July 2007 @ 04:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sorry but this is going to sound abit stupid but what do you
guys mean by auto roll?

Auto roll as in update the codes ?

I'm quite new to this stuff so learning as much as i can.

Regards, Jagz

1 product review
_
5. July 2007 @ 06:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Jagz64:
Sorry but this is going to sound abit stupid but what do you
guys mean by auto roll?

Auto roll as in update the codes ?

I'm quite new to this stuff so learning as much as i can.

Regards, Jagz
Yea it just means that when codes change , the box will auto update itself after in min or two !

_
5. July 2007 @ 07:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi everybody can some1 help me please i have a digivox reciever but were and how do i get the software for it and how do i put it in and does it mean when i have installed the software the digivox will up date it self

marty b
_
5. July 2007 @ 07:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
and sorry sould i have it pluged up 2 ntl when i do install it

marty b

1 product review
_
5. July 2007 @ 09:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You will need to download the gtrom installer and bin file
go here http://www.nokias.co.uk/Product_list_Digital_receiver_1.html
Click on UPDATE for Digivox 28/5/07 (Loader and file)
download only the loader (downloader 10 exe.)
then click on 08/06/07 (file only) and download that file .
You will need a null modem cable ( I think that site or maplins will supply them )
Box dosent need to be hooked up to N*l
just hook null cable from box to pc . put your box on standby and wait for it to 'download successfully '

1 product review
_
5. July 2007 @ 09:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This is the digivox tutorial :( from the same site mentioned in previous post)

How to Load Firmware.
Download software and bin file
Save all files into a folder or onto your desktop.
Unzip files to a folder you can easily find
Turn off PC.
Connect PC to Digivox via the serial port using an RS232 cable.
Turn on Digivox & then turn on PC.
Open loader software ?DOWNLOADER 10?
Check settings and parameters. Defaults are usually correct.
Browse for bin file and select.
Check ?app file? (default).
Click ?download?
A progress bar will appear. Wait for ?download complete ? window to pop-up
Turn off Digivox and PC then disconnect.

Enabling Key Emulator
Connect Digivox to TV (usually scart), cable feed and power on.
Perform full auto-scan.
Go to ?main menu?
Scroll down to ?System Information?, press ?OK? to enter System Information menu.
On your remote control press ? 1 0 0 4 ? (ignore what happens on the screen)
?Key Emu? should now be visible on the screen.
Change ?Key Emu? to ON
Exit menus and return to TV mode.
Go to a scrambled / encrypted channel and wait for update process to complete.
Scrambled channels should now be unlocked.

_
5. July 2007 @ 09:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks mate i have tried that but nothin seems 2 be happenin is it supposed to be on com 3

marty b
_
5. July 2007 @ 09:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i already have the stations so do i have to wait till it scrambles again before i can install software

marty b

1 product review
_
5. July 2007 @ 09:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Which ever one works for u , I think mine was on com1
What does it say on screen now ?

_
5. July 2007 @ 09:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have it on com 3 and its still sayin on downloading

marty b
_
5. July 2007 @ 09:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
now it says failed update flash

marty b

1 product review
_
5. July 2007 @ 09:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Should only take 3-4 mins to download. Is your cable in properly .
Try doin it again.
If it still dosent work. download everything to your pc again and reflash it !

1 product review
_
5. July 2007 @ 09:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by MAINAMN:
Should only take 3-4 mins to download. Is your cable in properly .
Try doin it again.
If it still dosent work. download everything to your pc again and reflash it !

What bin file are u putting into DOWNLOADER 10
Is it v2500 ?

_
5. July 2007 @ 09:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
im gonna start from strach again

marty b

1 product review
_
5. July 2007 @ 09:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you follow my instructions u should be ok
Let me know how you get on !
All the best for now....

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
5. July 2007 @ 09:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok stupid question now sorry how do i download only the loader (downloader 10 exe.)
then click on 08/06/07 (file only) and download that file

marty b
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > digivox in ireland

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork