User User name Password  

Friday 18.10.2024 / 11:23
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Official Kingdom of Hearts Thread
  Jump to:

Posted Message
khFANatic
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
15. August 2006 @ 11:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well if you're talking about what I think you're talking about then...This is when you are trying to cheer up Hercules and Hades is having a tournament. You fight in the rounds and then you see Auron and witness his meeting with Hades. After this your goal is to go get Auron's little "voodoo" dollish thingy. This is in Hades Chamber if I remember correctly. Then you interrupt the fight between Hercules and Auron and fight Hades. After you have beaten Hades you go on to Agrabah if you have already finished Port Royal. If I didn't answer your question...sorry I tried. Please elaborate on what part you are on with some events that have just happened or something. :-x
Advertisement
_
__
_
15. August 2006 @ 11:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thx but im past that, i think it's called the curbues cup (wrong spelling i no). do HAVE to beat it cause it's hard. i have no where else in the game to go.

Except in the little mermaids place but i need a 5 max drive guage.

hope this is more specific
khFANatic
_
15. August 2006 @ 14:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No you don't HAVE to beat any tournaments as far as I know. What was the last event/world you beat?
_
15. August 2006 @ 18:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
it was pride lands
khFANatic
_
15. August 2006 @ 22:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
So if you have defeated the Groundshaker (big thingy) in Pridelands you should go to Space Paranoids (Tron) next.
_
16. August 2006 @ 11:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ground shaker, i no i beat pride lands by defeating scar, the only thing left is to finish atlantica, but in only lvl 4 drive guage not 5
khFANatic
_
16. August 2006 @ 12:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well if you have beaten Scar next is to go to Twilight Town.
kingsora
_
16. August 2006 @ 20:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm almost positive a tournament at the Coliseum gives a Drive Gauge Boost as a bonus.... Other than that, if you can beat Sephiroth, he adds a bar as well. Either or would allow you to finish off Atlantica, if I'm not mistaken. Not entirely sure on the last bar, however. (There's 7 bar maximum...) Perhaps Atlantica itself gives you the last bar, but I doubt it because you receive an Orichilum+ which is pretty darn rare.

Et comme celle, l'orange devient la couleur du monde.
khFANatic
_
17. August 2006 @ 07:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Don't you get one from Mickey when you get Master Form? I think the other one is just regular story related.
luridhue
_
20. August 2006 @ 19:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
~Assassin Location Question~

This is driving me mad! I just finished the game but I wanted to get everyone's ultimate weapons but I'm short Sora and Goofy because I don't have the twilight gem. I need that for Sora's to complete the collection so I can get the orichalcum+. Now the only places you can fight an assassin and other than the tournaments are twilight town and twtnw, BUT I've been all over twilight town at enemy level 47 and have fought practically every other kind of nobody and I can't find them anywhere! And the only assassins I fought in twtnw were with axel during the whole "information" part (i.e. - help axel defeat all of the nobodies)and I've never seen any enemies drop items at those times. Please don't tell me the only place to collect the twilight gems from assassins was at twilight town during enemy level 3. Someone help, please! I need to get 5 of them. :(

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 21. August 2006 @ 01:54

khFANatic
_
20. August 2006 @ 22:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm pretty sure that there are 4 assassins (The ones who go under the ground?) followed by 2 or 3 of the snipers in the place 2 back from the gate to Kingdom Hearts.
luridhue
_
21. August 2006 @ 00:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the only one's I've seen with the snipers in twtnw are the sorcerers, and then there are the berserkers with the samurai's. and of course there are always dusks, and after you're fighting some of the organization there are gamblers too.
khFANatic
_
21. August 2006 @ 07:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm sure there are 4 assassins follwed by some snipers. I'm pretty sure it is right before the "graveyard" thing in TWTNW.
luridhue
_
21. August 2006 @ 13:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I so appreciate your help khFAN :)

I finally found them!! It is right before the proof of existance (graveyard) but they aren't there when you first pass through because Kairi, Riku and everone are there, you have to go into the graveyard and then come back out and there are four of them with some snipers afterwords. Thanks so much, you're awesome!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 21. August 2006 @ 13:48

_
4. September 2006 @ 09:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Kingdom hearts 2 in my opinion was too easy the only hard boss was the nobody u fight at beats's castle i forget his name but it took me a billion times to beat him

[IMG]i103.photobucket.com/albums/m134/vetete/55f5025a.jpg[/IMG]
_
8. September 2006 @ 04:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
have you tried sephiroth??? he was pretty hard

1 product review
_
9. September 2006 @ 23:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i finished 1 and 2 hardest boss in one was riku and in nmber 2 the last guy forgot his name he's in like this thing where you are in like another dimension and everything arround you is just black and white stripes and swirles

AkiraFF
_
10. September 2006 @ 03:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you mean at the beginning with roxas or at the end? because if you finished the game and forgot Xemnas' name... well ;)

1 product review
_
10. September 2006 @ 03:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yes thats it Xemnas the blonde haired dude
roxas at the end not right at the end where you fight him at hollow bastion when sora see's that kairi's heart is in him

1 product review
_
10. September 2006 @ 04:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
please dont say sure cause i will prove it i finished kingdom hearts one way way back in march 2003 and number 2 about 1 1/2 months ago ive finished more games then you have played

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. September 2006 @ 04:01

AkiraFF
_
10. September 2006 @ 04:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol, no offense, but I'm testing games for a living (working at a games magazin) so I honestly doubt that ;)

And sorry to tell you off again but you don't even get to Hollow Bastion with Roxas... Xemnas is silver-haired - the blonde one is Roxas... And Kairi's Heart... well, that's the first one where Roxas is not even in...

I figure you mean the fight between Riku and Sora in the first installment and are mixing up stuff...

Really don't want to be rude or something but I think maybe you play so many games that you mix up the stories even if you played through them (which I don't doubt you did).

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. September 2006 @ 04:40

1 product review
_
10. September 2006 @ 04:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wtf right!

silver white big deal.

i wrote the hardest part in number one is where you verse riku yep thats where you misunderstood me i wrote roxas instead of riku sorry. you fight riku just b4 u fight him theres a cutscne and then riku tells sora kairi is inside him then riku tries to hit sora sora lifts his keyblade to block him and then you have to fight riku it is when you fight him without donald or gofy in like a circle arena and riku keeps yelling out oblivion n crap n i remba its very hard to dodge the attacks.

In then 2nd one the hardest guy is xemnas cause his attack are very fast and you are floating at the start and then land and have to attack him if you want ill post my saves of ar max

AkiraFF
_
10. September 2006 @ 04:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you really feel attacked, don't you?

I said I believe you played through the games already so no need to prove anything... x_X
_
10. September 2006 @ 05:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
how many people here have beat sephiroth?

Advertisement
_
__

_
AkiraFF
_
10. September 2006 @ 05:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have... in both titles

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork