User User name Password  

Friday 18.10.2024 / 11:23
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Official Kingdom of Hearts Thread
  Jump to:

Posted Message
khFANatic
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
10. September 2006 @ 14:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have beaten Sephiroth in both games. And just an f.y.i. Riku isn't too hard in the first one...just have to block his attacks, not run away from them. :-D
Advertisement
_
__
kingsora
_
10. September 2006 @ 14:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There's some pretty funny conversation going on in here, keep it up. :P

Yep, I too have beaten Sephitorth in both titles. Yay for me.

Et comme celle, l'orange devient la couleur du monde.
AkiraFF
_
10. September 2006 @ 15:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
A part I really hated in KH?

The last fight in KH II when Sora is captured and you play with Riku... this damn attack by Xemnas is like hell and Riku's got like no HP at all... but it's easy once you find the right "rhythm" between running and Riku's dark attack so to stop Xemnas from attacking with this wall-thing himself. Took me some tries to figure that out though...

A part I really liked on the other side:
The fighting sequence right after that fight when you first have to hammer the buttons as fast as you can in order to not get hit by all those red beams and the rest of the sequence after that - that's really cool. :D

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. September 2006 @ 15:17

kingsora
_
11. September 2006 @ 12:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by AkiraFF:
A part I really liked on the other side:
The fighting sequence right after that fight when you first have to hammer the buttons as fast as you can in order to not get hit by all those red beams and the rest of the sequence after that - that's really cool. :D
Lol. First time I got to that part I thought it was just a reaction command, so all I did was mash on the triangle button. Yea... somebody died. That's all I remember. Boy was that lame to have to do it all over.

AkiraFF
_
11. September 2006 @ 13:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah... same here... but who'd think you had to protect both of them *g*
Nr8620
_
25. September 2006 @ 15:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Does, anyone know any easier way to get energy stones and crystals? i have fought the monsters that give them, but they don't seem to drop them.. i have killed about 200 and none have dropped.. do i just have to be dilligent and keep trying those or is there a faster way?
kingsora
_
25. September 2006 @ 16:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
energy stones are just about impossible to get. Not really, but it's a waste of your time. I find it's easier to just get 2 of all the required items needed for synthesis than get an energy stone. That's just mho though.

Energy Crystals come off the Shaman in Pride Lands. Kill them with all the Lucky Lucky stuff you have equipped, and they should come pretty easy. The Books in Trons World/Radiant Gardens drop them as well. Usually you can pick enough of these up while doing rounds for Frost Crystals/Thunder Crystals.

Need more help? Ask!

Nr8620
_
25. September 2006 @ 16:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
not sure i understand you.. its easier to get 2 of every item than to get energy stones?.. or you can synthesize energy stones?.. cuz if you can i dun have the recipe and im lvl 99 and at the end of the game...
Nr8620
_
25. September 2006 @ 17:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
nm.. im a dingbat disregard that post :P
kingsora
_
26. September 2006 @ 14:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No prob. If you really want those Energy Stones, however, go to Beast's Castle. When you get there, land in Beast's Room. Go out into the West Hall or whatever it's called. These little hammer Heartless spawn and those are the guys that drop 'em. Good luck.

xander90
_
7. October 2006 @ 11:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok...so KH2 has just come out in britain! thank the fudging lord i have bin waitin for this for too long! im only up to the 2nd time u get to the pirates of the carribean level.....but i was just wandering.....what title do u think has bin harder? KH1 or KH2?
_
7. October 2006 @ 14:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I would probably say KH1. Especially the last part.

Proud to say I beat sephiroth in both games. I watched both secret videos on my ps2. And I beat both games to the full extent (basically like %100)
xander90
_
8. October 2006 @ 05:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yeh id have to say i agree....even tho KH2's story lines a little deeper...KH1 is definetely a harder game. Took me absolute ages to complete it....glad to say i did though...but nevr got to see the secret ending....what happened in it xactly?
_
8. October 2006 @ 08:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
WARNING KH1 SPOILER.

kh1 secret ending right here
kingsora
_
8. October 2006 @ 12:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
KHII because there's all this extra stuff you have to do to get 100% of the game beaten, which I HAD complete. Although it was more difficult to max your player's stats out in the first game, you had to do SO much more of it in the second game because of the ridiculously high numbers.

_
9. October 2006 @ 03:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have the game it is very good does anyone think there will be another one
AkiraFF
_
9. October 2006 @ 09:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Haven't been here for some weeks...

Concerning which part is more difficult:
Concerning fighting: the first one, but concerning the extra challenges (like Kingsora said) the second - agree with him on that.

About another KH:
Yeah, there definitely will be.
For a start there'll be the KH II Final Mix coming up in Japan Q1 2007 and the remake of Chain of Memories (called Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories) for the PS2. Anyone who hasn't heard about: www.kh-2.net features all the info there is till now. Nomura-san said that he'd even like to see the game dubbed into English - no garantuee that is of course, but it gives us reason to hope, keeping in mind that no Final Mix has so far been released anywhere except Japan. :D
Further there will be another KH - teaser for that is the Secret Ending of KH II as well as the enhanced one of KH II FM will be.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 9. October 2006 @ 09:59

_
9. October 2006 @ 10:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ya i suppose there would be u cant bring good games down
xander90
_
10. October 2006 @ 07:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
nah i still think KH1's harder. but anyway...id heard about this kingdom hearts re-chain of memories...is it just change of memories xcept on ps2? or is the talk about it, being riku's story in castle oblivion, true? to b honest i hope it is....because i already completed chain of memories....so there'd be no point in doin it again. whats final mix supposed to inlude?
graffik
_
10. October 2006 @ 11:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Chain of Memories is like Kingdom Hearts 1.5 It is a Gameboy advance game of Kingdom Hearts. (other consoles unknown) Taking place inbetween 1 and 2.

Some screenshots, brief bio, and video clips of it can be found here:

http://gameboy.ign.com/articles/565/565884p1.html

It is also in english

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. October 2006 @ 11:06

xander90
_
10. October 2006 @ 14:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sori graffik i meant kingdom hearts RE: chain of memories....it's not out yet. and iv completed chain of memories....it was way too easy.
ok now i need some serious help...im at the bit in the game where u go into organization XIII's hq and see riku for the first time, and kairi for that matter (apologies to anybody who hasn't got that far), and i really need to know where in gods name im supposed to find the ingredients to synthesize save the king and save the queen! i have all the ingredients except 1 for each...i think im missing dense stone and twilight gem (not sure if thats exact), and i know it says that they're common in item synthesis but i seriously cant find them anywhere and its doin my head in! help please!
p.s if there's an easy way to make a bit of money in the game it would be well appreciated ;) cheers
AkiraFF
_
11. October 2006 @ 11:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok, so first:

If you are having any difficulties finding items for the synthesis best go to www.gamefaqs.com and look for the FAQ on the IS there - it covers all you need to know. ;)

As for Re: CoM:

It'll be the GBA game with added/enhanced scenes and portet into complete 3D with voice acting. Which language, however, isn't confirmed yet but I guess it'll be Japanese if it'll only be released there... the FM with which it is delivered, however, features the English voice cast so I'm not 100% sure on that...

It's not only Riku's story as you see... BUT Riku's story has been in CoM anyway... When you finished Sora's story you got the option to choose the "Reverse Rebirth" mode - that's Riku's part of CoM which shows how he arrives in the castle, meets with King Mickey and so on. It's shorter than Sora's part but a little more interesting if you ask me - the fight's are definitely since you get to play with a set deck of cards for each floor and don't have to buy/choose/arrange cards in order to have a deck that'll do. Riku also got his "dark mode" - that's cool to use :)

As I said before, you can have a look at www.kh-2.net for more info. (they got screenshot scans, too, and so on)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 11. October 2006 @ 11:33

xander90
_
11. October 2006 @ 14:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
cheers akira! now regret not choosing the rebirth thing....
khFANatic
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
12. October 2006 @ 17:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Woohoo beat the level 99 tournament a few weeks ago...couldn't get onto this site for awhile but...go me. End.
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
13. October 2006 @ 10:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
does any anyone no the best places to ge
the items for the ultma weapon

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork