User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 11:00
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > digital photography > nero photo slideshow
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Nero Photo Slideshow
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Cgriggs
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
19. February 2011 @ 23:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Which Nero Manual gives the steps to create a photo Slideshow? (I have about 8 or 9 with my program.)
Several years ago I created 5 discs of travels we'd made in the past. I've tried to do it again and am completely befuddled. I think I need step by step instructions, but cannot figure it out from the paperwork I have on hand.
I'm using Nero 9.
Thanks in advance,
Charlie Griggs
_
20. February 2011 @ 01:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
open nero startsmart, then click on the create tab. you will see create a photo slide show option. there you can import pictures and music to create a slide show.

Playstation 2-Free McBoot,HDloader 8.0c,Open PS2 Loader 0.7,80gb Maxtor HDD,SMS Media Player,PGen,SNES Station- Installed
GameCube-SDload,SD Card Adapter,BBA Adapter,2 Color Case,GnuboyGX,MPlayer- Installed
Cgriggs
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
20. February 2011 @ 07:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you. I was able to do that, but my problem is that I haven't a clue as to what to do next.
I can get my pictures in, but then ???
I need directions as to how to proceed and I can't find them.
How to import the music, etc?
Charlie
PS. Never mind. I used F1, went down to "Slideshow" and was able to print out the instructions.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. February 2011 @ 20:14

Advertisement
_
__

_
asilvax7
_
2. July 2011 @ 07:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Good advice Keebles. Thank you very much. Its really good information.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 2. July 2011 @ 07:19

Related links
Download Nero from here.
How to burn DVDs with Nero? Read our guide from here.
Support AfterDawn and purchase your copy of Nero from here!

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
My Nero 6 OEM not compatable with Windows 8.1 4 2. June 2014 Windows - Software discussion
nero 2014 3 24. May 2014 Nero discussion
need to download Nero 9 5 9. May 2014 Nero discussion
read errors on disc verify in nero 12 2 3. May 2014 Nero discussion
I lose sound when I join files on Nero 12 Platinum? 9 29. April 2014 Nero discussion
Nero 12 activation 3 15. January 2014 Nero discussion
Help with NERO burning BluRay 2 22. December 2013 Nero discussion
DVD-DL Media keeps failing with Nero Platinum 12 6 7. December 2013 Nero discussion
A better way to burn Blu Ray disks...than using Nero! 3 30. October 2013 Blu-ray
which version of Nero to get for windows 7 OS ?? 2 26. October 2013 Nero discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > digital photography > nero photo slideshow

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork