User User name Password  

Sunday 28.4.2024 / 18:37
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > divx / xvid > how to convert iso to xvid easily?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
how to convert ISO to XVID easily?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
bert02
Account closed as per user's own request
_
15. March 2011 @ 23:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have a bunch of ISO files on my computer that i would like to rip to divx/xvid

iv tried fair use wizard and even with the tutorial its too much hands on

what i have been doing is mounting the iso via daemon tools
using dvd decrypter and ripping it using the ifo mode
then using auto gk inputting the file and creating an output file name adding it to the job queue and setting the next one up (once the settings are set in auto gk i dont need to change them) and can add the next 1 to the queue easily, fair use is just weird

now i have worked out how to streamline this process further by using "extract now" which is a gui for batch extracting that uses winrar or 7zip im guessing

so now i can batch extract my isos all to the folders saving the time of re ripping in ifo mode (set and forget)

then adding the files to autogk is the same as b4
so thats all easy enough but is there an easier way?

what im looking for is something that i can add the isos to, it auto extracts them finds the correct vob file and creates the output filename from the iso or the folder name the file was located instead of how autogk uses the vob filename
_
21. December 2011 @ 11:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
_
12. January 2012 @ 23:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dvd fab is so simple to use and rips them nicely.
see the post above mine for the link.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. January 2012 @ 23:48

Related links
Download XviD codec from here.

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
where do i find xvid codecs for 360 2 29. November 2013 Xbox 360 - Everything else
Xvid file stops playing after a few seconds 5 26. August 2012 Video - Everything else
AVI / Xvid media player 5 5. July 2012 Sony PSP - Homebrew software
Xvid upgrading to Virtualdub 2 24. June 2012 Video - Everything else
Xvid resets to Xvid mobile after/while AutoGK 3 15. March 2012 Convert DVD to another format
End of Xvid movies suddenly cutting off? 5 17. February 2012 Video playback problems
New guide: Encode DVDs to XviD with MeGUI 1 11. February 2012 News comments
.mkv 720p to .avi 720p (matroska to XviD) 2 30. January 2012 Convert video to another format
Changing resolution with xvid 3 24. December 2011 Convert video to another format
DVD to AVI/Xvid oddities 2 2. November 2011 Convert DVD to another format

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > divx / xvid > how to convert iso to xvid easily?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork