User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 09:24
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > guide for installing 3.52m33-4 then 3.71m33-4 ,3.80m33-5 or 3.90m33-2 with 1.50 kernel
Show topics

Forums
Forums
GUIDE FOR INSTALLING 3.52M33-4 THEN 3.71M33-4 ,3.80M33-5 OR 3.90M33-2 WITH 1.50 KERNEL
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict
_
11. October 2007 @ 10:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by zap_rahul:
Originally posted by McMini:
I get the error "The game could not be started (DADADADA)." .. ?
I think you are still using 1.5 kernal switch back to 3.7 kernal.

Shutdown by holding the poweron button till the light turns off. Now hold down the R shudder button and turn on. you will get the M33 recovery menu... goto advanced and change the kernal.

you mean go to configuration :)

PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING FOR HELP WILL BE IGNORED, USE THE FORUMS TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!!!
Advertisement
_
__
_
11. October 2007 @ 13:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sicdude,u still dont answer me lol....

SuperJun
_
11. October 2007 @ 15:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what files can i deleted off the memory card now that m33 has been installed? mainly the m33 creator/update and kpexploit folders .. do i still need them?
_
11. October 2007 @ 16:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a question: Just how stable, would you guys say, 3.71 M33 is?

_
11. October 2007 @ 21:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by SuperJun:
what files can i deleted off the memory card now that m33 has been installed? mainly the m33 creator/update and kpexploit folders .. do i still need them?

you can delete both files.. but i suggest you dont because you may need it in the future... but if you dont wanna see this eboots i have a homebrew hider with password

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f6ds6x
credits to reswel @pinoypsp

Sig under re-construction... sorry creaky i didn't see your request.. im sorry for real..

_
11. October 2007 @ 23:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by zachier:
I have a question: Just how stable, would you guys say, 3.71 M33 is?
3.71M33-2 is as stable as 3.52M33-4

McMini
_
12. October 2007 @ 00:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by sicdude:

Shutdown by holding the poweron button till the light turns off. Now hold down the R shudder button and turn on. you will get the M33 recovery menu... goto advanced and change the kernal.

My Kernel is set to 3,5 ( i got at fat psp, on firmware 3,52 M33-4 )

But i still get the (DADADADA) Error :\
McMini
_
12. October 2007 @ 01:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

My Kernel is set to 3,5 ( i got at fat psp, on firmware 3,52 M33-4 )

EDIT:. I got it to work ;)

But i still get the (DADADADA) Error :\
_
12. October 2007 @ 03:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@McMini

check your configuration in the recovery if the umd is set to m33 driver

Sig under re-construction... sorry creaky i didn't see your request.. im sorry for real..

zap_rahul
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
12. October 2007 @ 05:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

yup sorry wont do that again...my bad.

Cheers...!

MY (+[__]%) - 3.51(out of box)>3.71>PB 1.5>3.52M33-4>3.71M33>3.71M33-3+1.5v2
pspluvr
_
12. October 2007 @ 14:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Alright, I'm now in 3.71 M33 with the 1.50 kernel add-on v.2. Now I'm trying to update to 3.71-2, but when I run the program, it freezez, then shuts off. What's happening?

Never mind, I had to put it in 3.71 kernel first.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. October 2007 @ 14:29

lorddarkp
_
12. October 2007 @ 23:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
this might be stupidest question but-
Does 3.52 M33 have a web browser???
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. October 2007 @ 23:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by lorddarkp:
this might be stupidest question but-
Does 3.52 M33 have a web browser???

lol yes it does :)

PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING FOR HELP WILL BE IGNORED, USE THE FORUMS TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!!!
lorddarkp
_
12. October 2007 @ 23:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
will my psp get bricked by this upgrade? Cuz i don't want the psp to get bricked/ I'm a newb (3 days old to PSP world!!) pls help
_
13. October 2007 @ 05:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
just follow instructions here carefully @ this thread and you'll be fine...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. October 2007 @ 06:22

chuac
_
13. October 2007 @ 07:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have just done the bottom instruction about putting 3.52 firmware on my PSP. Everything went fine during installation. But now when i run games it shows the PSP logo thing and then a black screen. Please help

Installation for an OE/M33 firmware
Installing 3.52 Custom Firmware on an OE or a M33 PSP:

o Copy the folder 'M33CREATOR' to the directory; 'X:/PSP/GAME150/' on your PSP's memory stick.
o Download the official 3.52 update: http://dj01.psp.update.playstation.org/u...069a5/EBOOT.PBP and rename to 352.PBP.
o Copy the 352.PBP to the directory; 'X:/PSP/GAME150/M33CREATOR/' on your PSP's memory stick.
o Download the official 1.50 update: http://dl.qj.net/PSP-Firmware-1.50-File-...d/163/catid/163 and rename to 150.PBP.
o Copy the 150.PBP to the directory; 'X:/PSP/GAME150/M33CREATOR/' on your PSP's memory stick.
o Execute '3.52 M33 CREATOR' under GAME on your PSP.
o Then execute '3.52 M33UPDATE' under GAME on your PSP.
o Once finished, press X.
o Have fun on 3.52 Custom Firmware!
_
13. October 2007 @ 08:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@chuac
try re-flashing you psp again...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. October 2007 @ 08:11

chuac
_
13. October 2007 @ 16:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by mdsn:
@chuac
How to re-flash my psp? Thank you very much

*EDIT* I have just found :
HOW TO RECOVER TO 1.50 STEP BY STEP

If you're on a custom firmware and your psp won't boot properly anymore you can recover back to 1.50 to fix whatever went wrong. Here's how:

Download the recovery folder: http://www.mediafire.com/?4zj2ygymnzr

Boot into recovery mode (Turn off your psp completely, hold "R" while turning it back on)

Connect your PSP to your PC and go to Toggle USB

Unzip the recovery folder and place the recovery folder in /PSP/GAME/

Then run the recovery program from the recovery menu, say the magic words... Presto Chango!

Assuming you did everything right, you should now be at 1.50. From there you can Upgrade back to your custom firmware.

at http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/post-1155797.html about how to reflash psp. Will this have any chances brick my psp? Please any help

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. October 2007 @ 17:24

sparksman
_
13. October 2007 @ 19:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am a newbie so please bear with me. I just upgraded my son's PSP to 3.71 m33-2 . It seems to be working fine, but I am not able to get the WLAN to work. When I flip the switch to turn i on ( WLAN) it does nothing, no lights. I tried to search for a network, which I have wireless in the house, yet it keeps telling me that I haven't turned the WLAN on yet. Anyone have any solutions, and are there any other known problems with this latest custom firmware? thanks in advance!
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. October 2007 @ 22:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
my wlan works fine on 3.71m33-2 maybe yours is faulty

_
14. October 2007 @ 04:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by chuac:
Originally posted by mdsn:
@chuac
How to re-flash my psp? Thank you very much

*EDIT* I have just found :
HOW TO RECOVER TO 1.50 STEP BY STEP

If you're on a custom firmware and your psp won't boot properly anymore you can recover back to 1.50 to fix whatever went wrong. Here's how:

Download the recovery folder: http://www.mediafire.com/?4zj2ygymnzr

Boot into recovery mode (Turn off your psp completely, hold "R" while turning it back on)

Connect your PSP to your PC and go to Toggle USB

Unzip the recovery folder and place the recovery folder in /PSP/GAME/

Then run the recovery program from the recovery menu, say the magic words... Presto Chango!

Assuming you did everything right, you should now be at 1.50. From there you can Upgrade back to your custom firmware.

at http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/post-1155797.html about how to reflash psp. Will this have any chances brick my psp? Please any help
what firmware are you in again? you should be at CFW when you do this ok?
ok heres much more easy for you... click this!.. just extract it then copy the psp folder.
NOTE: you battery should be at atleast 75% and plug in the ac adaptor..
go to recovey mode then click "Run program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP
and follow on screen instructions
after that you should be at 1.5
reboot your psp then a blue screen will appear click O
and will automatically reboot again
go to games in the XMB then run kxploitpatcher
patch it to be able to run homebrews
now run m33update_352 again follow on screen instructions
after that reboot your psp
you should be at 3.52m33
if you want 3.52m33-4 run m33upadate4

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 14. October 2007 @ 04:56

sparksman
_
14. October 2007 @ 05:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Should I try re-installing 3.71 m33-2? If so, what is the easiest way to go about doing that?
_
14. October 2007 @ 05:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by sparksman:
Should I try re-installing 3.71 m33-2? If so, what is the easiest way to go about doing that?
can i ask a few questions?
when did you purchased your psp?
did you already use it before you got into 3.71m33-2?
is it a phat PSP?

because like sicdude told you maybe have a defective WLAN

9 product reviews
_
14. October 2007 @ 05:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by sparksman:
i don't think reflashing 3.71m33-2 would help.it's probably some loose wire or it just doesn't work.if you need the wlan badly then give it to a game shop to fix or whatever then it should be ok.remember to tell the guy who's trying to fix your psp to not touch you firmware.
Advertisement
_
__

_
cryminal
_
15. October 2007 @ 09:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sorry sicdude or anyone else of these helpful people out here, but when updating to 3.71 m33-2, after getting 1.50 kernal, the screen freezes at the white PSP screen. I saw what one of the people wrote about changing the configuration to 3.71, but the problem is I cant access the configuration.

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > guide for installing 3.52m33-4 then 3.71m33-4 ,3.80m33-5 or 3.90m33-2 with 1.50 kernel

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork