User User name Password  

Sunday 16.6.2024 / 13:20
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
EnigmaCM

1 product review
_
25. January 2009 @ 18:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Racer_XO:
Hey Everyone Office Max will have VERBATIM 16x DVD+/-R, 100-Pack Spindle on sale starting Nov.2-8

#2122-3123

$24.99
FYI - Sam's Club was selling two 100 packs of 16x Verbatim for like 54.99 but looks like they ran out. You all might want to check out e-Media Depot, they have decent price on TY's, Ritek and Pi Data like 54.00 for inkjet TY's
Advertisement
_
__
dr_ml422
_
25. January 2009 @ 18:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by EnigmaCM:
Hey Everyone Office Max will have VERBATIM 16x DVD+/-R, 100-Pack Spindle on sale starting Nov.2-8

#2122-3123

$24.99
FYI - Sam's Club was selling two 100 packs of 16x Verbatim for like 54.99 but looks like they ran out. You all might want to check out e-Media Depot, they have decent price on TY's, Ritek and Pi Data like 54.00 for inkjet TY's
So office max having a sale next nov?

SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F, SAMSUNG SH-S202J, PIONEER DVR 112D

Common Sense Aint Too Common Anymore.
EnigmaCM

1 product review
_
25. January 2009 @ 22:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dr_ml422:

#2122-3123

$24.99
So office max having a sale next nov?

lol I just caught that
_
27. January 2009 @ 10:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
LINK http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...-L2A-_-17507003 Verbatim 4.7GB 16X DVD+R 100 Packs Cake Box Disc - Retail
$20.99
Free Shipping*- Now They put Verbatims DVD+R's on sale !!!! hay a sale is a sale right ? especially with free shipping !!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. January 2009 @ 10:30

dr_ml422
_
27. January 2009 @ 14:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by BIGTOXY69:
LINK http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...-L2A-_-17507003 Verbatim 4.7GB 16X DVD+R 100 Packs Cake Box Disc - Retail
$20.99
Free Shipping*- Now They put Verbatims DVD+R's on sale !!!! hay a sale is a sale right ? especially with free shipping !!!!!
Yup. Great sale. I've been passing on these like I mentioned. Earlier sales had the old packaging. Now I'm at a crossroads, because looking to get HDTV, and still have about 100 or so DVD+R Verbs left.

1 product review
_
27. January 2009 @ 16:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
50 pc. tubs of Verbatim DVD-R at Sams Club for $10.89 + tax.

I normally don't buy the -R flavored discs, but I couldn't pass these up. Actually, these will be the first -R discs I've bought since the very first spindle of TDK's I ever bought.

dr_ml422
_
27. January 2009 @ 16:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Pretty good snatch if want to just go get them locally at Sam's. That 100ct. DVD+R's at Newegg is definitely the ticket if anyone wants to rack up. I'm keeping in mind the post about OfficeMax substituting other brands when their sale item is out. If they're prone to giving you Verbs in place of some TDK's for their sale price that's great.

bratcher
_
27. January 2009 @ 19:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by LOCOENG:
50 pc. tubs of Verbatim DVD-R at Sams Club for $10.89 + tax.

I normally don't buy the -R flavored discs, but I couldn't pass these up. Actually, these will be the first -R discs I've bought since the very first spindle of TDK's I ever bought.
Check the label & make soure the Verbs you buy at Sams Club are MIT instead of MII. I've seen both at the same Houston area store. I'm not saying that MII is bad just that MIT is better!!

1 product review
_
27. January 2009 @ 20:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
They are MIT's :)

bratcher
_
27. January 2009 @ 20:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by LOCOENG:
They are MIT's :)
Good!!
dr_ml422
_
27. January 2009 @ 21:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It's a crap shoot at times. Certain MII are not bad and some MIT are not that great. I just hope the 2 big guns, TY and Verbs, don't water down and keep their quality. Although I'm at the point of getting them for others and occasionally burn 1 for me to view on my pc for now. After I get my HDTV and everything else to complement it, I'll most likely be uploading files from some console, storage device or even my computer.

_
28. January 2009 @ 10:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well, well then !!! I can't speak to the stock at other locations of samsclubs but the two in Baton Rouge la. Still have or atleast had the Verbatims 50Ct. Tubs ( regular- Non - prinatble )16x Dvd+R or DVD-R for $10.87 ea. and all the ones I've bought are the New? newer ? style Purple & orange or Purple and Blue wrappers and all appear to be Made in taiwan ! atleast all of the ones I bought were ! Granted I did check them out ( for Country of Origin (TAIWAN) first . And no I did'nt check every spindle in rack But I did pick up 2 or 4 or so each time I went and other than checking for The MIT on the label and making ure that they were'nt broken or opened already just picked them up ! Could there be some Made in India or Indonesia or wherever mixed in with them ? Possibly but I've gotten MIT each time I looked ! It pays to check though !!! Right Now short of them ( samsclub ) dropping the price even lower ? this seems to be the Best deal on media @ a Brick & mortar Store ! Atleast on Retail /Branded media Imho anyway Good Luck & happy Burning Ciao !!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
dr_ml422
_
28. January 2009 @ 10:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes it's a good deal for a brick n mortar. Almost matching Office Max's sales when they have them for about $19.99 or so not including tax. Yes most have been MIT, if not all as of late.

bratcher
_
29. January 2009 @ 09:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well, well then !!! I can't speak to the stock at other locations of samsclubs but the two in Baton Rouge la. Still have or atleast had the Verbatims 50Ct. Tubs ( regular- Non - prinatble )16x Dvd+R or DVD-R for $10.87 ea. and all the ones I've bought are the New? newer ? style Purple & orange or Purple and Blue wrappers and all appear to be Made in taiwan ! atleast all of the ones I bought were ! Granted I did check them out ( for Country of Origin (TAIWAN) first . And no I did'nt check every spindle in rack But I did pick up 2 or 4 or so each time I went and other than checking for The MIT on the label and making ure that they were'nt broken or opened already just picked them up ! Could there be some Made in India or Indonesia or wherever mixed in with them ? Possibly but I've gotten MIT each time I looked ! It pays to check though !!! Right Now short of them ( samsclub ) dropping the price even lower ? this seems to be the Best deal on media @ a Brick & mortar Store ! Atleast on Retail /Branded media Imho anyway Good Luck & happy Burning Ciao !!!!
At the ssme Sams Club I visited (before I took the last 5 white inkjet printable they had at whatever the price was) I checked the non printable Verb packs. Some were MII while others were MIT so it does help to check a packs label before you put it in your shopping cart!! Oh & the printables I got were MIT thankfully....
Tibbz24
_
29. January 2009 @ 11:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
$20.99
Awesome! I was running thin and looking for a new pack! Thanks for finding this one!
EnigmaCM

1 product review
_
29. January 2009 @ 11:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Peshtigo:
Originally posted by bratcher:
Originally posted by bunnyrip:
Verbs! At Office Max
http://officemax.shoplocal.com/officemax...defined

I wish the Verb white inkjet printable was on sale buy sadly it's not....
I've been thinking about trying those. What's a good average price for a 100 ct. spindle?
Try going to e-media to see their current sales. i just got these silver inkjet dvds which are great http://www.emediadepot.com/Silver_Inkjet...r8x-sih-200.htm
I also bought from them before some TY's white inkjet for 54.00 us every 200 pack (they have other deals)
Verbatims are usually around 24.00 to 29.00 but inkjet printables are a bit more like 39.99 for a hundred here http://www.supermediastore.com/vebatim-w...-media-100.html
bratcher
_
29. January 2009 @ 12:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
SMS 600 pack ($15 off) $159 with free shipping. These are valueline 8x white inkjet printable TY's.

http://www.supermediastore.com/taiyo-yud...15&v=349e2716bc

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 29. January 2009 @ 12:14

EnigmaCM

1 product review
_
29. January 2009 @ 12:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
SMS 600 pack ($15 off) $159 with free shipping. These are valueline 8x white inkjet printable TY's.

http://www.supermediastore.com/taiyo-yud...e2716bc

The ones I mentioned are also Valueline TY's and they are only three dollars off if you buy three 200 packs. Reason why I go with e-media is because I was a loyal Supermediastore customer for years but 1. shipments here and there came damaged, 2. at one time i was given 100 coasters which to replace I had to ship back at my cost and 3. even though they offer free shipping, it takes a week to get my stuff. Ever since switching to e-media I get my stuff in as little as three days with the included free shipping, probably cause they might be closer to me but that's regardless the point. Keep in mind Supermedia is based in California, I am in Chicago and e0media is eastern coast based which is closer to me so that could be a deciding factor
dr_ml422
_
29. January 2009 @ 14:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How old this ad? These here are Magnavox not verbs.

Originally posted by Peshtigo:

Originally posted by bunnyrip: Verbs! At Office Max
http://officemax.shoplocal.com/officemax...defined

Old Packaging of Verbs. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817507004

These DVD-R's by Verb are good also for the price.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817507005

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 29. January 2009 @ 14:26

bratcher
_
29. January 2009 @ 16:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

http://www.supermediastore.com/taiyo-yud...e2716bc

The ones I mentioned are also Valueline TY's and they are only three dollars off if you buy three 200 packs. Reason why I go with e-media is because I was a loyal Supermediastore customer for years but 1. shipments here and there came damaged, 2. at one time i was given 100 coasters which to replace I had to ship back at my cost and 3. even though they offer free shipping, it takes a week to get my stuff. Ever since switching to e-media I get my stuff in as little as three days with the included free shipping, probably cause they might be closer to me but that's regardless the point. Keep in mind Supermedia is based in California, I am in Chicago and e0media is eastern coast based which is closer to me so that could be a deciding factor
I've never had a problem with SMS. I either go with them or Meritline whichever has the better deal that day.

Found the e-media site & here is the inkjet printable DVDR pages. First white then silver.

http://www.emediadepot.com/White_inkjet_..._DVD_R_s/52.htm

http://www.emediadepot.com/Silver_inkjet_printable_DVD_R_s/53.htm

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 29. January 2009 @ 16:12

bratcher
_
29. January 2009 @ 23:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Silver thermal is furthur down in the message.....

If your looking for 8x Valueline (TY) white inkjet printable then Meritline is a little cheaper right now & both have free shipping.

Meritline 100 pack $29.99

http://www.meritline.com/taiyo-yuden-8x-...-printable.html

SMS 100 pack $33.99

http://www.supermediastore.com/taiyo-yud...vd-r-media.html

8x silver thermal 100 pack $25.99 with free shipping & the 200 pack is $42.99 with the same free shipping from Meritline.

http://www.meritline.com/taiyo-yuden-8x-...er-lacquer.html

SMS 8x silver thermal $29.99 & 200 pack $52.99 so Meritline is cheaper on both today even with SMS giving it's usual free shipping. Usually it's SMS thats cheaper from what I've seen.

http://www.supermediastore.com/taiyo-yud...value-line.html
Tibbz24
_
31. January 2009 @ 00:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I got my 100 Verbatim spindle from New Egg today, not only was it a great deal it came damn quick! Thanks again for the find!
_
31. January 2009 @ 09:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ON the Shipping free Shipping Issue - On media Shipments , Newegg, Meritline And Supermedistore have always shipped my orders in a timely fashion and always the correct item and packed securely and well ! The only problem I ever had with a Media Shipment was When I ordered 3 100ctspindles of Sony's From BestBuy! I ordered one as a Single and then decided I wanted Two more ! The single Spindle Arrived Safe , Secure And intact well packaged and undamaged . THe second order which arrived the day after my first order did the spindles were both broken when I opened the box ! The box was not crushed , crunched or showing any shipping damage leading me to the conclusion that either Best buy Sent me 2 broken spindles at full-sale price so they would'nt have to mark them down in-store & or THey did'nt pack them correctly or Both ? It does'nt Matter though I'll Either BUY in-store or if I do order online With free Shipping I'm ordering individual spindles no matter how many I order ? THe disc thank God were;nt Damaged Anf I happen to save My empty Spindles So I just transferred them to a empty set of Spindles . THay's my Story And I'm Sticking to it !!! CiaO y'all

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
dr_ml422
_
31. January 2009 @ 09:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Newegg's been on the $$$ w/everything I've bought from them, free or not. Also SuperMediaStore has been great, except 1 time same thing happen. 1 spindle was cracked. The discs were fine though. Did same thing. Transferred to empty spindle. I did however call SMS and asked them to please be more careful when packaging. Don't be afraid to ask or say anything to any supplier, store or w/e, whether online or not. They'll walk over you if they can. That's life. I start mentioning closely related terms to their reputation and anything else. You'll be surprised how many free credit offers on my next order I've been given. This of course only when I'm in the right, and they know it.

That's a great suggestion on ordering separate on the free shipping BIG. My sig goes a long way some times huh... Lol...

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
31. January 2009 @ 10:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I hear you! Ignorance can be treated but Stupidity is incurable !!! - Ignorance = { I don't Know} Stupid = { I don't Care }

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !

afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork