User User name Password  

Thursday 23.5.2024 / 19:05
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
7. December 2008 @ 08:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
verbs 20 pack dl on sale at bb, also sony 50pk are on sale too.
Advertisement
_
__
bratcher
_
7. December 2008 @ 10:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by sheempa:
verbs 20 pack dl on sale at bb, also sony 50pk are on sale too.
You forgot the prices!! How much were they?
dr_ml422
_
7. December 2008 @ 13:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Staples has Sony dvd-r 100pk $22.98 and dvd+r 50pk $12.98. Seen better but pretty decent price.

SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F, SAMSUNG SH-S202J, PIONEER DVR 112D

Common Sense Aint Too Common Anymore.
dr_ml422
_
7. December 2008 @ 13:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dr_ml422:
Staples has Sony dvd-r 100pk $22.98 and dvd+r 50pk $12.98. Seen better but pretty decent price.
Excuse double post can't edit yet. Check out this page of deals on newegg. The verb dl light scribe seem decent price. Also after rebate the 100pk verb dvd+r. TDK sometimes good and on sale also.

http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.aspx?SubCategory=71&name=CD-DVD-Media

AfterDawn Addict
_
7. December 2008 @ 15:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
discs at BestBuy: link

...gm

edit: changed link

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. December 2008 @ 15:41

AfterDawn Addict
_
7. December 2008 @ 16:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah, they have those dvd sales at their stores also. In this am's circular. Good price on the Sony's. I've run out of storage space for my dvd stash. Besides the wife will kill me if I buy another dvd blank or drive.

AfterDawn Addict
_
7. December 2008 @ 18:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by garmoon:
Yeah, they have those dvd sales at their stores also. In this am's circular. Good price on the Sony's. I've run out of storage space for my dvd stash. Besides the wife will kill me if I buy another dvd blank or drive.
Chicken!!! Bwuk-bwuk-bwuk-k-k-k-k-k..... :P

....gm

add: on another note I'm in about the same position as I need to use about 300-400 more discs myself to "justify" buying any more...hehehe.

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
AfterDawn Addict

2 product reviews
_
7. December 2008 @ 18:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Anyone wanna send three DVD DL disks my way?

P.S. Newegg has them 5 bucks cheaper than BB.
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. December 2008 @ 20:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@gman

Yeah, I resemble that breast!

dr_ml422
_
8. December 2008 @ 00:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm single but still need to chill out w/these blanks. I know they'll go but right now my place is looking like a mini digital resource center. My new project is the old kung-fu karate flics so I guess they'll be going soon. Just picked up Once Upon A Time In China 3. Jet Li's 1st dive into his martial arts career. Of course there's 1 and 2 etc...

AfterDawn Addict
_
8. December 2008 @ 07:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
InkStop has Verbatim DVD±R media 50 for $8.99 . . .

The store near me has tons of both + and - in the old and new packaging . .

ALL is made in Taiwan

cf

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me
offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you dont know how to ignore a posting, complain to
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate . . .
AfterDawn Addict
_
8. December 2008 @ 07:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
cf thanks for the post about InkStop. ;) Unfortunately I don't live near one and they don't have an online store as of yet either.

Link to InkStop

...gm

_
8. December 2008 @ 08:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
greensman- fWIW Samsclub Has Verbatims For $ 10.87 a 50Ct. Cakebox Made in Taiwan DVD+R & DVD-R's Atleast they do at the Ones IN Baton Rouge La. Don't know if it's a national sale or local here only but I think they had Them in New orleans for the same price around Thanksgiving ? the sale is REgular 16x Verbatims only and only on the 50Ct Cakeboxes ! I think maybe they wanna standardize and just sell the Verbatim printables maybe? Anyway worth a look i'd say !!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
AfterDawn Addict
_
8. December 2008 @ 09:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks BT69. ;) That's still less than $24 per 100 after taxes. :)

..gm

_
8. December 2008 @ 09:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
greensman- Yup You are correct Sir !!!! Eat your heart out Ed Mc Mahon LOL!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
dr_ml422
_
8. December 2008 @ 10:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@BIG I didn't get that bit about standardizing and only wanting to sell the printables? You just mentioned the Verbs were 16x dvd+/- regular ones so I'm thrown off by that printable thingy. Did you mean they were the printables on sale and trying to standardize those? Thnx.

_
9. December 2008 @ 15:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dr_ml422- Sorry to be the Cause of Such Obfuscation LOL!!!!! - What I was Trying to say and this is just my opinion mind you ! is that Samsclubs Atleast the Ones in Baton Rouge La. & maybe New Orleans La. Have or Had the Regular Branded 50Ct. Cakeboxes /Spindles for $10.87 and that Only These 50Ct. Regular Branded Verbatims are the ones on sale for that Price { NOT The InKJeT Printables Verbatims ) that samsclub Carries !!!! . The Opinion Part of it is That Although I don't Know it as fact It make Sense to Stock only one or the Other instead of Both ! That's what I think they are doing anyway ? or they could Just be clearing Ou Old stock as well / but Being these are the Newer Packaging ( purple & Orange ) packs and 16x Speed dvd-r and dvd+r's , They can't be too old ?short Version The Regular 50.Ct Tubs of Verbatims -DVD+R and dVd-R's onsale Samsclub ! the Inkjet Printables verbatims Are Sams Regular sale Price About $29.99 per 100ct. spindle if I remember correctly ? which is pretty decent for Printable Media in My book !!! On a Side Note all you sharpie pen users out There ! WAlGreens Drugstores has sharpie Pens ( black ) onsale = buy 1 pack of 2 Black Pens for $1.99 + Tax and get 2 more 2packs of Black sharpie pens free ( SWEET!!!!!} They have Fine point and The Chiselpoint ( BIG marrkers ) onsale at this price ! Most of my old SHARPIES were getting long in the tooth so I re-upped my Supply - Hu-AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!. Sorry for the Confusion buddy !!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
dr_ml422
_
9. December 2008 @ 16:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I got you now. Because of the sale you might be thinking they're trying to get rid of the 50ct. boxes to make way for only their 100ct. inkjet printables. That's it right? Why not carry both unless they have those printables always on sale for that price? It don't matter long as they making $$$. Office Max does same thing. Sometimes the Verbs there whether old packaging or not go down as low as $19.99 a 100 ct. and they still sell w/e else they have.

_
10. December 2008 @ 12:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dr_ml422- Yup That's about How i see it ? anyways It's a pretty decent Deal on Verbatims regardless ! Good Luck & Merry Xmas Buddy !!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
dr_ml422
_
10. December 2008 @ 12:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thnx BIG. Merry Christmas also and to the rest of the crew as well. Going to hold off a bit on learning some excellent proggies as a concern about storage hit me hard yesterday. I'll most likely post it in the appropriate forum to hear the different takes and make the best decision relating to what's available now and maybe near future.

@ BIG Was just happening to be by a Walgreens and remembered those sharpies. 3pks. for $1.99 I was all in. No bluff. Aces high.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. December 2008 @ 14:07

bratcher
_
14. December 2008 @ 15:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Supermediastore has a 400 pack Verb Datalife Plus white inkjet printable deal for only $134 saves $15. The 50 pack though is $24.99, the hundred pack $42.99 & the 200 pack is $76.99. Not much of a deal but if you like these they are all free shipping....

http://www.supermediastore.com/verbatim-...24&v=349e2716bc
_
14. December 2008 @ 23:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Verbatim 4.7GB 16X DVD-R 100 Packs Disc - Retail @ Newegg for 19.99 Free Shipping While Supplies Last
http://www.newegg.com/Special/ShellShocker.aspx

bratcher
_
18. December 2008 @ 22:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Taiyo Yuden White Inkjet Hub Printable 8X DVD-R Media (Valueline) 200 Pack in Tape Wrap with Free 200 Pack Paper Sleeves (Free Ground Shipping)

http://www.supermediastore.com/taiyo-yud..._081211Inactive

Prodisc Spin-X Silver Inkjet Hub Printable 8X DVD-R Media 500 Pack in Cake Box (Free Ground Shipping)

http://www.supermediastore.com/prodisc-8..._081211Inactive

Verbatim (95058) 16X DVD-R Media 75 Pack in Cake Box (Free Ground Shipping)

http://www.supermediastore.com/verbatim-16x-dvd-r-95058-75.html
dr_ml422
_
22. December 2008 @ 10:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
These verbs are not bad if don't mind the wait for rebate. Old packaging too. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817507003

Office Max some sale on TDK's I think. Sent me a $10 & $20 coupon but nothing great media wise.

Sharpies> http://officemax.shoplocal.com/officemax...fficeMax-081221

Staples has Sony dvd+/-R $22.99 100pk. Not bad. Hope link is viewable. Couldn't isolate it. http://staples.shoplocal.com/staples/def...er-_-num&cm_lm=

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. December 2008 @ 10:49

Advertisement
_
__

_
bratcher
_
22. December 2008 @ 16:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Supermediastore 10% off all Tayio Yuden inkjet printable media.

http://www.supermediastore.com/campaign-...14&v=349e2716bc

afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork