User User name Password  

Tuesday 25.6.2024 / 23:10
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict
_
22. December 2008 @ 21:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I know, I know... they're Memorex and Ritek S04's I'm guessing but for the money I couldn't refuse posting them. :)

link to DL 50 pack for $32.99 shipped. :D

....gm

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
Advertisement
_
__
dr_ml422
_
22. December 2008 @ 23:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by greensman:
I know, I know... they're Memorex and Ritek S04's I'm guessing but for the money I couldn't refuse posting them. :)

link to DL 50 pack for $32.99 shipped. :D

....gm
I'm glad you did post this as now I'm hip to Buy.com which I didn't know about. Also sometimes Memorex turn out some decent media.

SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F, SAMSUNG SH-S202J, PIONEER DVR 112D

Common Sense Aint Too Common Anymore.
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
23. December 2008 @ 05:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i know this isnt the scan thread but i think this fits in perfect here,seeing wee talking about the 8x dl memorex (ritek 04) media.
here is one i did lastnight.

its not a good MIS verb DL but its not all that bad. if someone was wanting to try them/
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. December 2008 @ 07:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Guess I won't be springing for any of those DLs-79 not acceptable.

AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
23. December 2008 @ 15:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Garmoon.
im gonna scan that disc on my litey now. that 7200A doesnt scan too well. ill post the litey scan in the scan thread and then link to it here if anyone is curious????

EDIT:
heres that link
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/540688/4447301

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. December 2008 @ 17:01

AfterDawn Addict
_
23. December 2008 @ 23:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@rob

Can you copy it and does it play flawlessly? Those are the scores I look for.

AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
26. December 2008 @ 10:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yes and yes to those 2 questions Garmoon, but how will they play a year from now??? thats the true test....lol

heres a steal of the year(end of the year).
http://www.meritline.com/taiyo-yuden-8x-...er-lacquer.html

200 8x-r valueline TY's $42.99 shipped.. i did post this in the docTY thread seeing they are TY's..lol

and $53.99 shipped for 200 premium disc
http://www.meritline.com/taiyo-yuden-8x-dvd-r-silver-thermal.html

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. December 2008 @ 10:40

AfterDawn Addict
_
26. December 2008 @ 12:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Those are good prices but for -R which I don't use. I just bought 100 of the OffDep -R for $12 at their going out of OD disc sale and I hate them. My OptiNec7200S refuses to burn them in imgBurm when the ISO was made with ImGBurn, it will do the same file in NeroExpress or Rom w/o issues. I have been giving out a lot of them as gifts to my family.

The second stack-printables-I do like the white blank surface on which to use Sharpies.

dr_ml422
_
26. December 2008 @ 18:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
These are great for the price> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...LP1A-_-17132389

Office Max has Verbs but not as low as they sometimes have them.

http://officemax.shoplocal.com/officemax...fficeMax-081228

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 28. December 2008 @ 09:21

_
29. December 2008 @ 11:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well if your in the Market for Verbatims and don't mind buying themn by the 50ct. cakebox Samsclub still has the Regular ( Non printable ) Verbatims for $10.87 per Tub -Atleast the stores in Baton Rouge la. do ! Don't Know if this is a Chain wide sale or just here but I bought a Six Pack ( Of Verbatims ) saturday and they still had a good amount left . The regular ones are the ones onsale and Only The 50ct. tubs That's the only Regular Verbatims they have anyway now ! I think that they are going to standardize on just carrying the printables and maybe the DL media in the DVD arena plus the small Camcorder dvd's so Get'em while's Dey's hot Gang !!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
dr_ml422
_
29. December 2008 @ 11:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ain't no Sam's anything here BIG xcept Uncle Sam. Lol... City voted against Wally coming in and putting the small mom n pops out of business. Good sale, that's about how much Office Max puts them when they have their 100 cake box on a good sale.

Happy New Year to all.

AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
29. December 2008 @ 15:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
BT.
my sams has them verbs for $9.99 a 50ct tub. POPS bought me a tub of the -rs a week back or so.. and they are still the same price
_
29. December 2008 @ 18:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
cincyrob- well thats great !!! - still I'm happy I could get them here at a decent price without fooling with rebates and coupons and waiting 10 weeks - Decided to get a Dell 1320C color laser printer through work - honey of a deal About $127.45 shipped Tax & all will let ya's know how it does DVD covers with laser Photo paper & regular laser paper once I get rolling Happy New year Bruddah as they say in Hawaii and good luck with the new job !!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
_
1. January 2009 @ 10:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
One day only sale at Supermediastore.com
200 Value line TY disks for $39.99 shipped.

http://www.supermediastore.com/taiyo-yud...line-200pk.html
Happy new year to everyone who survived New Year's Eve.

AfterDawn Addict
_
1. January 2009 @ 11:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by blivetNC:

You just got me in trouble I'm sure. lol. Made an order for 200!!! Just got mine from Meritline for $42.99 delivered. lol. Oh well... it's a little better deal. ;)

....gm

Happy New Year to you too!! and all that missed it. ;)

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
bratcher
_
1. January 2009 @ 14:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by blivetNC:

Well thats better than paying $69.99 for 8x TY white inkjet printables (200 pack) at SMS. But then I prefer inkjet printable CD's & DVD's.

http://www.supermediastore.com/taiyo-yud...vd-r-media.html

A better deal (for me) would be the today only Verbatim 8x Datalife Plus white inkjet printable which is only $56.99 for a 200 pack which is a $20 savings.

http://www.supermediastore.com/verbatim-...rebate-200.html

Of course if you miss that then the TY 8x valueline white inkjet printable will still be $59.99 for a 200 pack.

http://www.supermediastore.com/taiyo-yud...-media-200.html

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 1. January 2009 @ 14:43

vballstud
Suspended permanently
_
3. January 2009 @ 10:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
A little bummed that allmediaoutlet.com went out of business. They were my supplier for TY premium dvd-r's. Can't go wrong for 8X media and free shipping with them. I have ordered from supermediastore.com once in the past and will most likely be going to them now. They have comparable prices to what allmediaoutlet.com had.

Still waiting to jump on the dual-layer bandwagon. Can't justify the price when I can still burn dvds onto a single layer.
AfterDawn Addict
_
3. January 2009 @ 14:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by vballstud:
A little bummed that allmediaoutlet.com went out of business. They were my supplier for TY premium dvd-r's. Can't go wrong for 8X media and free shipping with them. I have ordered from supermediastore.com once in the past and will most likely be going to them now. They have comparable prices to what allmediaoutlet.com had.

Still waiting to jump on the dual-layer bandwagon. Can't justify the price when I can still burn dvds onto a single layer.
I've been using SMS and Meritline lately. I just ordered 200 TY's (valueline 8x) from SMS for $39.99 delivered. I know they aren't the premium line but I've had very good luck with the valueline. ;)

..gm

bratcher
_
3. January 2009 @ 16:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by greensman:
Originally posted by vballstud:

I've been using SMS and Meritline lately. I just ordered 200 TY's (valueline 8x) from SMS for $39.99 delivered. I know they aren't the premium line but I've had very good luck with the valueline. ;)

..gm
I too compare between Supermediastore & Meritline to find the best price for white inkjet printable (Verbatim & Tayio Yuden) DVD plus CD media too. Always have had great service with both companies.
_
4. January 2009 @ 10:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You should also check out Rima.com. That's where I find the best prices on TY DVD+R 8X printables....

Dropbox: http://db.tt/p5P9bH1d
System 1: Core2Quad Q6600 O/Ced @ 3.15 GHz, Gigabyte GA EP35 DS4 mobo, Zalman 9700, 4GB PC6400 RAM, Sapphire Radeon 2600HD Pro, Samsung 920BW 19" Widescreen LCD, Hauppauge! PVR-350.
System 2: Core2Duo E6400 O/Ced @ 3.2 GHz, Gigabyte GA 965P S3 mobo, Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro, 2GB PC6400 RAM, PNY GeForce 6600, Hyundai B70A 17" LCD.

1 product review
_
5. January 2009 @ 14:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by teflonmyk:
You should also check out Rima.com. That's where I find the best prices on TY DVD+R 8X printables....
I usually do my shopping at Rima as well.

_
5. January 2009 @ 18:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Go Bucs... LOL. I'm a Falcons fan...

On topic: Rima's everyday prices (TY 8X DVD+R printables) are usually lower than supermediastore even with SMS's free shipping deals.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/p5P9bH1d
System 1: Core2Quad Q6600 O/Ced @ 3.15 GHz, Gigabyte GA EP35 DS4 mobo, Zalman 9700, 4GB PC6400 RAM, Sapphire Radeon 2600HD Pro, Samsung 920BW 19" Widescreen LCD, Hauppauge! PVR-350.
System 2: Core2Duo E6400 O/Ced @ 3.2 GHz, Gigabyte GA 965P S3 mobo, Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro, 2GB PC6400 RAM, PNY GeForce 6600, Hyundai B70A 17" LCD.
bratcher
_
5. January 2009 @ 18:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by LOCOENG:
Originally posted by teflonmyk:
I usually do my shopping at Rima as well.
OK, I'll go check them out!!
_
6. January 2009 @ 10:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
blivetNC- I'm sure Joe ryan could probably give a more indepth and more eloquent answer than I can but here Goes anyways !!! To the best of my understanding All That comes out of the Verbatim singapore Plant/ factory /Division is DL any single layer Singaporean Verbatims are most likely old stock ! Hey this is a first for me I actually stayed on subjectand was concise and brief !!!( Thank God Right ?) good luck & happy new yaers late !!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
Advertisement
_
__

_
dr_ml422
_
6. January 2009 @ 14:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by BIGTOXY69:
blivetNC- I'm sure Joe ryan could probably give a more indepth and more eloquent answer than I can but here Goes anyways !!! To the best of my understanding All That comes out of the Verbatim singapore Plant/ factory /Division is DL any single layer Singaporean Verbatims are most likely old stock ! Hey this is a first for me I actually stayed on subjectand was concise and brief !!!( Thank God Right ?) good luck & happy new yaers late !!!!!
@BIG You are on point. I heard and seen this posted in other forums.

afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork