User User name Password  

Sunday 29.9.2024 / 01:17
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
rc1489
_
25. January 2010 @ 23:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
they were verbs and i think 15.00 plus a couple bucks for shipping , i bought 2 packs, should be here wed, i think
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817130978

they have some new stuff there tonight
Advertisement
_
__
bratcher
_
26. January 2010 @ 00:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by rc1489:
they were verbs and i think 15.00 plus a couple bucks for shipping , i bought 2 packs, should be here wed, i think
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817130978

they have some new stuff there tonight
Oh my god, Verb 8x white inkjet printable at a very good price. Pulling trigger. Bought!!
AfterDawn Addict
_
26. January 2010 @ 00:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You people hunt around and find the cheapest TY dics 8X+R TY02s. While weese nurse my under 100- but not by much-old collection of blanks. Then weese can get 'em cheap as TY T02s when our precious run out.
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
26. January 2010 @ 11:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
bratcher
yes they are the shiney silver 8x+r verbs for 19.99. they have about 15 cases of them there now.
im on my way now to radio shack to see if they have the jvc media there.

EDIT:
only memorex and tdk here at this radio shack. the only other place i havent checked here is a biglots. and i know they only have memorex and sony.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. January 2010 @ 12:14

bratcher
_
26. January 2010 @ 14:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by cincyrob:
bratcher
yes they are the shiney silver 8x+r verbs for 19.99. they have about 15 cases of them there now.
im on my way now to radio shack to see if they have the jvc media there.

Which city are you in? Reason I'm asking is Ididn't see them out for display at the Houston Microcenter last week so they must be in the back somewhere.
AfterDawn Addict
_
26. January 2010 @ 15:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Rob is in Cincinnati normally.
bratcher
_
26. January 2010 @ 15:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by garmoon:
Rob is in Cincinnati normally.
Yes, Microcenter has a B&M store in Ohio just like they do in Houston & Dallas Texas.
AfterDawn Addict
_
26. January 2010 @ 16:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
. . . and here in metro Deeetroit, there's tons of Verbs at our MicroCenter . . 8x, 16x . . silver, printable and opened . . .

and at the Big Lots we have some JVC dvds but they are made in China old stock (8x) uck, I'll pass thank you

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me
offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you dont know how to ignore a posting, complain to
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate . . .
AfterDawn Addict
_
30. January 2010 @ 22:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Got 'em in today fellas/ladies. ;)

Side view

L@@KY here.. Octagonal ring
It was on the bottom of the 50 pack spindle tho.... strange. ;)

Top view TY ID numbers around hub

Top view ENTIRE disc

Bottom view ENTIRE disc (nice purple color)

Bottom view TY ID number (mostly there... camera died whilst trying to get a GOOD pic! :P)

add: forgot to mention that ONE of the spindles was "cracked" when it arrived.... All was ok.. NO damage but NO impressed with Meritline's packing method... Just peanuts and NO bubble wrap.. Anyway.. gonna burn a couple of discs and post the results in the SCAN THREAD. ;)

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. January 2010 @ 22:42

AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
30. January 2010 @ 22:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I get those octagonal rings all the time LOL! I don't go through Meritline very often. Generally only Supermediastore. But I check with other e-tailers from time to time ;)

To delete, or not to delete. THAT is the question!
dr_ml422
_
31. January 2010 @ 02:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
greensman those are some really clear shots. Well I have them so I'll be enjoying them myself. Not too much into the graph stuff. I'll take a peak though see what they're putting out.

SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F, SAMSUNG SH-S202J, PIONEER DVR 112D

Common Sense Aint Too Common Anymore.
AfterDawn Addict
_
31. January 2010 @ 10:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Besy Buy has 50 Verbatim DVDs for $12.99 (Jan 31 - Feb 6)

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me
offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you dont know how to ignore a posting, complain to
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate . . .
_
31. January 2010 @ 12:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yup, yup!!!!- Yeah I looked at their sales and Officedepot
s too this A.M. And Bestbuy seems to be the better deal Imho anyways !
Officedepot has the TDk 25ct. Tubs for $7.00 or 2 for $14.00 as they put it ! This is stupid cause I looked last week or so and Bought some TDK 16x DVD-R's for $10.00 ea. per 50ct. tub { bought two tubs to try } I'm normally a Sony ,Verbatim or Taiyo Kinda Guy with some Riteks thrown in thar too !!! I bought the Tdk's hoping to get Riteks actually ! But they are apparently CMC MAG AM3'S Go Figure ? They do Burn really good on My external lite-on drive it reqally seems to like them & it supposedly hits 20X @ Maximum if you can believe the Burning Proggies ? Anyways kEep up the good work Fella's & and or Ladies { we know your out there Girls we can hear you breathing -Mu-Haha -Mu ha-Ha ha!!!!} We need to keep up with the sales anyhow !! Peace , Happiness and Happy Burning Yo.!!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 31. January 2010 @ 12:43

_
31. January 2010 @ 12:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
FYI- For whoever uses Verbatim white inkjet printables Samsclub normally has them for about $29.00 per 100ct. spinndle Atleast the ones in Baton Rouge La. Do or Did last time I checked ( everytime I go } they carry those and ,50ct. Spindles of DL verbatims {singapore } for $60.00 per on these I think ? Though prices might be Cheaper or higher where you are ? But You may want to keep an Eye out when your there ( samsclub } on the onesie -twosie ( clearance/as is Rack you might get a better deal on a pack or two with torn wrappers or possibly one or two disc short of specified quanity? ya' never know - It doe'snt hurt to check & ask !!! CiaO Daddio !!!!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
_
31. January 2010 @ 13:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
catfreak- Btw love the Animation/Gif Why not have the Skeletal Horde actually riding Towards something { CaTzilla } for instance ? Then you can have your own version of Bambi Vs. Godzilla except even Cooler !!!!!- Oh well !!!! From Twisted Minds come Twisted thoughts I guess ???? - Well My Synapses is Twuisting again Like the Did Last Summer so Check y'all Later { Coming Annette !!!! , Frankie Never had a Clue ???? The Poor sap !!!!}

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
AfterDawn Addict
_
31. January 2010 @ 13:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by BIGTOXY69:
Yup, yup!!!!- Yeah I looked at their sales and Officedepot
s too this A.M. And Bestbuy seems to be the better deal Imho anyways !
Officedepot has the TDk 25ct. Tubs for $7.00 or 2 for $14.00 as they put it ! This is stupid cause I looked last week or so and Bought some TDK 16x DVD-R's for $10.00 ea. per 50ct. tub { bought two tubs to try } I'm normally a Sony ,Verbatim or Taiyo Kinda Guy with some Riteks thrown in thar too !!! I bought the Tdk's hoping to get Riteks actually ! But they are apparently CMC MAG AM3'S Go Figure ? They do Burn really good on My external lite-on drive it reqally seems to like them & it supposedly hits 20X @ Maximum if you can believe the Burning Proggies ? Anyways kEep up the good work Fella's & and or Ladies { we know your out there Girls we can hear you breathing -Mu-Haha -Mu ha-Ha ha!!!!} We need to keep up with the sales anyhow !! Peace , Happiness and Happy Burning Yo.!!!!!
HOLY COWL!! It's the old Sasquatch himself... Hey BT69.. I've used a couple hundred of those CMC MAG AM3's and they is one of me favorite DVD-R media. :D I'm not surprised ye Liteon likes them as mine do as well!!! I think that CMC MAG got these discs spot on!!! :D

Good to hear from you and keep up the good media and PROFESSIONAL dumpster diving!!! LOL

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
Lurth
Inactive
_
31. January 2010 @ 14:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Supermediastore.com has the JVC/Taiyo Yuden 16X DVD-R White inkjet hub printables for $43.00/100 with free shipping. However, it's buy one get one free so it's 200 for $43.99 bringing them down to about 22 cents each. Ordered 200 last Friday and they've shipped but haven't gotten them yet. I think the deal is good all of Feb. or "while suppies last".
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
31. January 2010 @ 14:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hmmm. Not bad deal at all. I prefer the Watershield discs myself though :p

To delete, or not to delete. THAT is the question!
_
31. January 2010 @ 15:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Lurth- Good Deal for Jvc/taiyo Yudens !!! about what I used to end up paying for Riteks and much mo' better media to boot !!! thanx for the info my friend !! Greensman To quote someone famous " Rumours of My Death are Somewhat Premature !!!" Still around Just lot's going on right now - Work , Life , Death , Taxes , Family You know the Same old SHEESH !!!!! { fooled Ya' you thought I was gonna say S*** din'ja ? } But sure is good to hear /see some of the old guard is still around ! You , Cincyrob Catfreak ect.... Even some of them Newfangled young Whippersnapperts too !!!!! I had a Whippersnapper once But I sold it and Bought a Husqvarna LOL!!!! anyways I'll try to be present at the Lodge meetings More often LOL!!!! Peace

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
_
1. February 2010 @ 20:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by greensman:
Got 'em in today fellas/ladies. ;
Nice pics; just did a quick search to see if RipOff Britain has these puppies yet, it looks like we might ~ JVC Premium Grade DVD+R - 50 Spindle Pack but at £16.44 for 50 (admittedly with free shipping) they're way to rich for my pallet, for quite a bit less than that i can get 100 of my beloved Maxell 16x +R, but thanks for the info, i'll properly look thru your links when i get a chance.

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 1. February 2010 @ 20:55

dr_ml422
_
2. February 2010 @ 00:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by creaky:
Originally posted by greensman:
Got 'em in today fellas/ladies. ;
Nice pics; just did a quick search to see if RipOff Britain has these puppies yet, it looks like we might ~ JVC Premium Grade DVD+R - 50 Spindle Pack but at £16.44 for 50 (admittedly with free shipping) they're way to rich for my pallet, for quite a bit less than that i can get 100 of my beloved Maxell 16x +R, but thanks for the info, i'll properly look thru your links when i get a chance.
Creaky, who makes those Maxell DVD+R x16 if I may ask? Prodisc?

SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F, SAMSUNG SH-S202J, PIONEER DVR 112D

Common Sense Aint Too Common Anymore.
_
2. February 2010 @ 06:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
They used to code out as RICOHJPNR03 long ago, then a couple years ago when i got the last bulk amount they were RICOHJPNR03 and CMC MAG M01, now i think they're only CMC MAG M01. They might be other MID's too, but i don't know as i don't research MID;s regularly anymore.

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
rc1489
_
2. February 2010 @ 11:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
After i switched to Verbs i would have a hard time relying on maxell anymore, IMO
AfterDawn Addict
_
2. February 2010 @ 13:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
After i switched to Verbs i would have a hard time relying on maxell anymore, IMO
LOL... it's just a personal preference but I likes the VERBIES too!! ;)

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
2. February 2010 @ 13:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well my thousands of Maxells are doing just fine, as are my Verbs and 'sexy TY Verbs' (old joke circa 2005 when i bought them)

afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork