User User name Password  

Sunday 29.9.2024 / 13:29
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict
_
11. April 2010 @ 18:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Nice deal Oman7... :)

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
Advertisement
_
__
dr_ml422
_
12. April 2010 @ 14:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This pretty good price for these Verbies? http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/...62&sku=V34-2804

I buy from Tiger a lot. Mostly parts etc... No problems whatsoever. 1st time I see these for sale though.

SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F, SAMSUNG SH-S202J, PIONEER DVR 112D

Common Sense Aint Too Common Anymore.
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. April 2010 @ 14:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dr_ml422:
This pretty good price for these Verbies? http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/...62&sku=V34-2804

I buy from Tiger a lot. Mostly parts etc... No problems whatsoever. 1st time I see these for sale though.
oh.. that is a good price. ;) NOW let's just hope that shipping is reasonable. :)

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. April 2010 @ 14:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by omegaman7:
I'm seeing some pretty good deals on ebay, for 2.4X(4-6X max) DVD+R DL verbs. Averaging 1.50 - 1.75 a disc. Even the printables are a very fair price. Some of them are free shipping too :D I think I'm buying some more today ;)

I'm even seeing some printables for as little as 1.30$ Oh, 1.45 counting shipping LOL!

Oh man! Didn't realize newegg had them soo cheap :)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817130008
Sam's has them 50 for$60--$1.20 each and every day MIS 2.4X

AfterDawn Addict
_
12. April 2010 @ 15:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
GM shipping isn't good 12.49 for two fifty packs

Antec 1200 Full-Tower Case/Thermaltake 750-Watt PS/ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 Mobo/Western Digital Black WD500 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache/NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTX 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express Video Card/CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB DDR3 /Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo)/CORSAIR Hydro High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler/3-Asus DRW-24B1ST Sata Drives/Samsung 2493HM 24" LCD Monitior 1920x1200 resolution,5ms respone time/OS Windows 10 Pro SP1 64-bit
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. April 2010 @ 17:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ZoSoIV:
GM shipping isn't good 12.49 for two fifty packs
I added 4 50 packs and it comes to about $48 delivered... NOT a good deal for shipping!!! :( BUT 24˘ per disc is a good enough deal on that media, especially if you like it!! :)

_
13. April 2010 @ 05:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
- If we still Talking Verbatims DL disc Does'nt samsclub still have'em for about $59.99 or so for a 50ct. tuB? which would be like $1.20 ish each not including tax ? I realize that not everyone has a samsclub nearby or has a membership card but for those Who do if still available not a bad deal ? may go Check today ? If I get down to 1 Gallon of Pickles I gets nervous { Pickles !!!! quite possibly Natures Perfect Food } So While I'm a Scoring my Vlasic's I'll Check the Media rack For The DVD+R DL verbatims !!! Cheers and Salmutations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. April 2010 @ 05:31

dr_ml422
_
13. April 2010 @ 06:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I was curious to see them offered on Tiger as I hardly ever did. For a quick buy other than the B&M it's a good deal as even though they are value line Verbs, you'd pay about $21.00 and some change when OM puts the regular Verbs at $19.99 per 100 tub.

I'm good on media right now.

SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F, SAMSUNG SH-S202J, PIONEER DVR 112D

Common Sense Aint Too Common Anymore.
_
13. April 2010 @ 07:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
not DVD+R DL's But Verbatim 4.7GB 16X DVD+R 100 Packs Spindle Disc Model 95098 - Retail @19.99 +free shipping with code/ coupon see add ? - Not to shabby Verbatims for the Price of Riteks or Tdk's - It might seem Obvious But on this Deal @ newegg you gotta use the Coupon Code to get the free shipping on these !!!! NEW EGG sale

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. April 2010 @ 07:27

rick5446
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
14. April 2010 @ 02:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
greensman : Wouldn't give U a nickle for -Verbs. No matter how mant
AfterDawn Addict
_
14. April 2010 @ 04:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by rick5446:
I"m glad I don't have any for sale!! LOL. :p I'll say this it depends on the burner and computer as to how it handles the -R media from Verbie. ;) I've had some decent luck with them but NOTHING touches the TY T02 or MCC 004 discs for quality. I've seen a lot of different MID's and they are NUMBER ONE with me. :)

_
14. April 2010 @ 15:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by greensman:
I"m glad I don't have any for sale!! LOL. :p I'll say this it depends on the burner and computer as to how it handles the -R media from Verbie. ;) I've had some decent luck with them but NOTHING touches the TY T02 or MCC 004 discs for quality. I've seen a lot of different MID's and they are NUMBER ONE with me. :)
Yeah I suppose that could be said For Most Media ? It's like if you still have Regular antennae Tv and your Neighbor Has Amateur OR CB Radio Equipment That's Pumping Audio Through Your TV set !!! 99.9 % of the Time It's the Television 's Fault But almost 100% of the Time People Blame The Cb or Ham Radio Guy or Gal & their Equipment !!!!!- I guess I'm A lucky sQuatch ????? I've had Pretty Good Luck With Most Media that was atleast Decent quality-wise to start with ! I'm Not gonna say I've Never Burn't a Coaster { Hey you gotta put your Cold Beer , hot Coffee or Swamp Ale down on something Right ?} BUt As long as I've got It dialed in I'm usually Good to Go ? anyways My Spindle of VErbatims should reach the sQuatch-Cave today so Good lUck Greenie & Friends Ciao daddy !!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
rick5446
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
15. April 2010 @ 09:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just had bad experience with Verbs...Nothing 2 do with TVs or Antennas, or Burners. I use the same basic burners that everybody uses
Anyway when U make a STATEMENT Regarding Burners, I feel U should at least tell us what kind of Burner U use with your VERBS and whether they R + or -
I started with a Plextor, then bought NEC, used it for 2yrs, when it went TITs up I bought another NEC. Unfortunately it didn't get along with my media Ritek would not read or write. Thought it was a bad writer, the exchange didn't work either. So I got a BenQ, Then another BenQ (best burner ever), Till they burned out and went outta business. Then went to Light -On and L G. Tried Optiarc--Had to flash it to Lite-On to get it to booktype [bookset]. So I quit using those also. Stuck with Lite-On as 1st choice and L G as second...Been a happy camper ever since
Now that's my History, what's yours
_
15. April 2010 @ 10:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Kind of like a similar Path actually - I started with Nec-2500 ,added a Nec-3500, replaced the Nec2500 witha A BenQ { Loved that Drive as well } Then boughta Newer Desktop after a few yaers and went to Lit-ons Currently Just using the External But I've Bought two internals for my Dell just had'nt installed them yet !!!! I suppose it's a Crapshoot though ? I'm a Stay with the Girl what you Brung with you kinda Guy !!!! Verbatims , Taiyo Yudens , Sony Mit's & Mij's Maxell ( mij if I can Find them ) , and Ritek & Ricohs - I suppose I've been Lucky So far Most decent Media seems to Work well in my setup !!! - But Being on the safe side really important stuff Goes on Verbatims , Taiyo yuden or SonY - Though I've never gone back and checked every disc I've ever burned I watch movies I've Backed up that are a few years old ( The back-up ) and they appear as frsh and clear as the 1st time I've watched them !!! But I am a Realist To ! I say use what works for you !!! Everybody has there favorites in just about everything and even Though Most afterdawners agree on the Basics Taiyo Yudens , Verbatims, ect.... Everyones allowed to have their opinions and Nuy & use what thwey want It's Your/Their money right ??? regardless My friend Good luck & happy Burning with Whatever Gear and Disc You choose { Peace & Happy Motoring !!!!!}

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
15. April 2010 @ 13:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
My usual supplier (SMS), was out of my favored cases last week. I prefer to make all of my purchases in one place. So I gave meritline another shot. I'd never heard of semi-Gloss printable discs. Meritline has them. I could not pass up the deal, for the cost is nearly half of the Watershield discs that I favor. So I'm trying them out. So far, they scan equally with TYG03 watershield(same recording dye). Pretty good deal for water resist media ;)
http://www.meritline.com/showproduct.asp...water-resistant

To delete, or not to delete. THAT is the question!
AfterDawn Addict
_
15. April 2010 @ 14:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just had bad experience with Verbs...Nothing 2 do with TVs or Antennas, or Burners. I use the same basic burners that everybody uses
Anyway when U make a STATEMENT Regarding Burners, I feel U should at least tell us what kind of Burner U use with your VERBS and whether they R + or -
I started with a Plextor, then bought NEC, used it for 2yrs, when it went TITs up I bought another NEC. Unfortunately it didn't get along with my media Ritek would not read or write. Thought it was a bad writer, the exchange didn't work either. So I got a BenQ, Then another BenQ (best burner ever), Till they burned out and went outta business. Then went to Light -On and L G. Tried Optiarc--Had to flash it to Lite-On to get it to booktype [bookset]. So I quit using those also. Stuck with Lite-On as 1st choice and L G as second...Been a happy camper ever since
Now that's my History, what's yours
LOL... can't get me mind off the "TITS up" statement... :D :D :D

Well what a complicated weave we have here.. I had 2 BENQ drives and didn't think much of them.... they did QS better than anything else I"ve used.. I like the Liteon drives as I've had/have at least 10 of them.. of course I do a lot of experimentation for someone that isn't in the business or that gets them free.... LOL. Just dang silly is all I can say. Although I haven't purchased an ODD in at least a year... just to many on the shelf for now. :P

Geeeez.. this is gonna take a while...

Liteon...

SOHW-1693S
SHW-160P6S
LH_18A1P
LH-20A1P
LH-20A1S
DH-20A3P
iHAS-120

LG...

GSA-H10N
GSA-G20NS15
GSA-H62N

Samsung...

203 (I think... it's gone now)

ASUS...

DRW-2014L1T

Sony/NEC/Optiarc...

AD-7170
AD-7200S

Pioneer...

DVR-106D
DVR-112D

There's some more but these are the ones that performed pretty well for me. ;)

NO issues with any of these burning TY T02 discs except the DVR-106D.. but of course it's a 4x burner. :) NO issues with any of the 16x burners burning MCC 004 discs either but NOT all can burn at 12x or higher with PERFECT success!!! It's just a fact that the burner may NOT be able to reach high speed burning with "acceptable" results. :)

Is this what you wanted RICK?? I can add more but I'm sure it'll bore the pants off these people. ROFL. :p

AfterDawn Addict
_
15. April 2010 @ 19:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@gman

I won't even try to match that list. Quite a collection. I had 2 BenQ 1650s and they're still going strong in the last pc I gave to my daughter. She will occasionally copy a DVD with them that I did for her. Now I use Opt 7240S, Lite_On 20A1S and an older LG GSA-2166D(USB) that reads pizzas and still sometimes intrudes in a "menage a trois" with Nero burn Rom.LOL

AfterDawn Addict
_
15. April 2010 @ 20:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Shoot GARmoonY nobody in their right mind would unless they're in the business of testing them for some reason!! LOL. ;)

You've had a couple of good ones and still have some good ones.. so NO reason for you to be stupid like me.... ROFL. :p

AfterDawn Addict
_
16. April 2010 @ 08:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I still have a pair of 'virgin' DW1640 BenQ drives just waiting for service . . .

Love theBenQ drives . . I have a 1620, 5-1640, a 1650 and a 1670

as well as the usual assortment of a Plextor, a Samsung . . and several others

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me
offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you dont know how to ignore a posting, complain to
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate . . .
AfterDawn Addict
_
16. April 2010 @ 09:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by catfreak:
I still have a pair of 'virgin' DW1640 BenQ drives just waiting for service . . .

Oh... to be a virgin again!!! :D

I'm jealous that you NOT only to get to pop a cherry with one of those but you have twins to abuse!!!! :D :D :D Personally that drive is what I think the flagship of BENQ was NOT the DW-1650!!!

_
16. April 2010 @ 09:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by catfreak:

catfreak yeah I agree They made some Great drives I like MY Lite-ons Don't Get Me wrong ? but It's Kinda Like A Close second !!!! I Might even transfer my Old BenQ into the External Enclosure My NeC-25oo A now resides in and put the Nec-2500A back in my old E-machines That's now basically Gathering Dust !!! Then when I install my Two Litey's In my Dell & ADD mY BenQ In externall forn + My ext-usb Litey I can Theoretically Booktype Four Disc at once ? Probably won't Work as Good as I Imagine but In theory it should work anyways ? I mainly just do Multiple Copies one at a time Thought !!! Anyway Keep The Faith Everyone and Good luck !!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 16. April 2010 @ 09:11

_
19. April 2010 @ 23:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
FWIW- Newegg Has The 16x Verbatims onsale again for $19.99+ 1.99 shipping (DVD+R'S} Not a bad deal last sale was better ( FREE SHIPPING ) but Still not to bad ? LIMIT 5 Per customer !!! get them while they last kiddies ? FWIW? CHEERS !!!!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. April 2010 @ 23:16

AfterDawn Addict
_
19. April 2010 @ 23:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ritek Ridata Printables... 200 for $37.99 delivered... ;)

linky
use promo code: RT10 to get ye discount... ;)

_
20. April 2010 @ 09:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Speak Oh Great Green One !!!! LOL!!!

Good find On The Riteks But Not Being able to Print directly on Disc Other Than Sharpie Pen Or Lightscribing Fer' me it's a moot Point ! Only Printables I ever Bought Was some 8x Maxells about 3-4ish years ago on Black friday by accident and some Fuji's That were Oops rack markdown at samsclub ! I use those for Lets see if the works trials so I don't ruin a better quality disc if it does'nt quite work ?

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. April 2010 @ 09:32

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
20. April 2010 @ 11:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by BIGTOXY69:
FWIW- Newegg Has The 16x Verbatims onsale again for $19.99+ 1.99 shipping (DVD+R'S} Not a bad deal last sale was better ( FREE SHIPPING ) but Still not to bad ? LIMIT 5 Per customer !!! get them while they last kiddies ? FWIW? CHEERS !!!!!!!
Even with the $1.99 shipping, thats still a good deal.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. April 2010 @ 11:59

afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork