User User name Password  

Sunday 29.9.2024 / 13:28
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
20. April 2010 @ 17:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by FredBun:
Originally posted by BIGTOXY69:
FWIW- Newegg Has The 16x Verbatims onsale again for $19.99+ 1.99 shipping (DVD+R'S} Not a bad deal last sale was better ( FREE SHIPPING ) but Still not to bad ? LIMIT 5 Per customer !!! get them while they last kiddies ? FWIW? CHEERS !!!!!!!
Even with the $1.99 shipping, thats still a good deal.
I ordered a Spindle The last time they put them { the Verbatims on sale same price } unless you used a coupon code then it was free shipping !!! - Still not a bad deal Now if only I could Teach UPS to actually deliver them to my house and not my neighbors then 3 day delivery would actually mean something LOL!!!!! {SAD BUT TRUE} - Can't complain Verbatims for the Price of Riteks & TDK's - What a Bargain !!!!! CiaO !!!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. April 2010 @ 17:13

Advertisement
_
__
TreePro
_
20. April 2010 @ 18:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
FWIW- Newegg Has The 16x Verbatims onsale again for $19.99+ 1.99 shipping (DVD+R'S} Not a bad deal last sale was better ( FREE SHIPPING ) but Still not to bad ? LIMIT 5 Per customer !!! get them while they last kiddies ? FWIW? CHEERS !!!!!!!
Was in my local Sam"s club today, (Dover Delaware) and the price on Verbatim 16X White Printables has dropped to $24.78 +/- R. Code MCC 004 made in Taiwan for 100 in cake box. That's $5 dollars off not bad for printable and to pick up in store.
_
21. April 2010 @ 00:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by TreePro:
Was in my local Sam"s club today, (Dover Delaware) and the price on Verbatim 16X White Printables has dropped to $24.78 +/- R. Code MCC 004 made in Taiwan for 100 in cake box. That's $5 dollars off not bad for printable and to pick up in store.

Thats not a deal thats a steal. GRAB THEM
bratcher
_
21. April 2010 @ 01:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Speak Oh Great Green One !!!! LOL!!!

Good find On The Riteks But Not Being able to Print directly on Disc Other Than Sharpie Pen Or Lightscribing Fer' me it's a moot Point ! Only Printables I ever Bought Was some 8x Maxells about 3-4ish years ago on Black friday by accident and some Fuji's That were Oops rack markdown at samsclub ! I use those for Lets see if the works trials so I don't ruin a better quality disc if it does'nt quite work ?
Your marked down printable discs should be fine & you can write on them with a sharpie if you don't have an inkjet printer. I used a sharpie on several hundred Verbatim 4x -R white inkjet printables that I bought from Meritline 3 years ago (the price was right) & I didn't have an inkjet printer at the time like I do now. In fact the standalone DVD recorder thats hooked up my my cable DVR gets fed some no name silver/matte 16x C-Mag discs that work fine & aren't inkjet printable so they get written on with a sharpie. It's the computer that gets TY & Verb inkjet printable discs.....
rick5446
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
21. April 2010 @ 14:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
BIGTOXY69: White Face at $0.19 ea excellent price, even 4 a SHARPIE
rick5446
_
21. April 2010 @ 14:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
FredBun : Not as good as $019 ea free shipping, no sales Tax
_
21. April 2010 @ 22:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by rick5446:
FredBun : Not as good as $019 ea free shipping, no sales Tax
Hey whatever wets your whistle, I love how these finding there deals are getting better and better.
_
21. April 2010 @ 22:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
WELL WELL THEM !!!!!

I Appear to have Misconstrued What I was Trying to say ? " I'm not Knocking the Choice of Printables in General or Printables @ that Price point even ? I was Just trying to say that AT that Close of a Price point and Myself not Being able to Inkjet print disc ! I would Opt for The Branded Verbatims , Given Their Reputation here and beyond as well as Personal experience Ect... That's all It's Not a A Knock on Riteks either I've used amny a Ritek Or Ricoh with great results !!! I was just trying to say if I can Get Verbatims at Ritek Prices I'm there !!!! that's all Given That choice That's all - No offense meant Nor was Confusing anybody My original Idea - To quote the eloquent FREDBUN "Hey whatever wets your whistle, I love how these finding there deals are getting better and better. - I think That says it all Peace & happy Bargain Hunting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
rick5446
_
22. April 2010 @ 01:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
BIGTOXY69 : But Ritek have a good track record also,
_
22. April 2010 @ 15:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
[b]rick5446[/Please Re-read My previous post my friend - I was'nt Knocking The riteks !!! I'm a Big User of Ritek and Ricoh Media !!!- Like them a lot I was Just stating at that Price point if Verbatims are as Cheap as the Riteks Printable or Not I would BUY the Verbatims all Else Being equal !! but that's just a personal choice If you wanna Buy & burn Riteks and they work Great for You That's all That Matters in the Grand scheme of things So Good luck & happy Burning My friend !!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
AfterDawn Addict
_
22. April 2010 @ 21:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
[b]rick5446[/Please Re-read My previous post my friend - I was'nt Knocking The riteks !!! I'm a Big User of Ritek and Ricoh Media !!!- Like them a lot I was Just stating at that Price point if Verbatims are as Cheap as the Riteks Printable or Not I would BUY the Verbatims all Else Being equal !! but that's just a personal choice If you wanna Buy & burn Riteks and they work Great for You That's all That Matters in the Grand scheme of things So Good luck & happy Burning My friend !!!!!
I will also buy Verbs over Ritek at Ritek prices anytime. But Riteks are in my closet too.

rick5446
_
22. April 2010 @ 22:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
BIGTOXY69: Doesn't even imply that. My point being as they R Rrintables at a far lessor price
just that at that price I would even use a marx a lot if I didn't have A DVD Printer
and would buy them for their track record,for that PRICE, even if I preferred Verbs. I haven't seen Discs this low 4 over a YEAR. I've been Paying $0.23 a piece in lots of a hundred
I ordered 500 of these, which should last a couple of months
I've got a back room 25 feet long it has the BLOCKBUSTER Delivery boxs which hold 32 DVDs, stacked 14 boxes high down the whole length of the wall. Have alredy started on a new room
Also buying 2 Terabyte HDD, Just to store Movies, already got 2nd one 3/4 full
Just ordeed one from newegg 129.00 free shipping
Just fillem and store em. Movies are a lot easier to find also
Boxes R Alphabetical though, which is a Bitch NO LONGER
AfterDawn Addict
_
22. April 2010 @ 23:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
BIGTOXY69: Doesn't even imply that. My point being as they R Rrintables at a far lessor price
just that at that price I would even use a marx a lot if I didn't have A DVD Printer
and would buy them for their track record,for that PRICE, even if I preferred Verbs. I haven't seen Discs this low 4 over a YEAR. I've been Paying $0.23 a piece in lots of a hundred
I've got a back room 25 feet long it has the BLOCKBUSTER Delivery boxs which hold 32 DVDs, stacked 14 boxes high down the whole length of the wall. Have alredy started on a new room
DANG!!! You're gonna have to build another house to "store" these movies... hehehee. :P I like the movie "boxes" too for some reason but NOT having a big enough house has forced me to use the 200 disc folders for my movie backups. ;) The kiddies use backups too... fo sho... LOL. They can "mess" a disc up in minutes... I know.. Cause I've seen 'em do it!!! :p

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
rick5446
_
23. April 2010 @ 07:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I forgot I've got two of those 500 Disc Sleeve type cases sitting back their. Also full, but still easy to over look a specific Movie...HDD is truly the best way To Store, with the cost being as they are also very reasonable
I'm not going to waste my time copying all my Discs to HDD
Also found it a little time consuming, but converting to a 2Gig AVI saves a lot of space. Also with 2 gig AVI get a really decent looking DVD with ConvertX..The new ConvertX4 does a two pass conversion
So their fore from this point on all Movies will be AVIs
About 1hr 15 mins with AutoGK

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. April 2010 @ 07:57

_
23. April 2010 @ 09:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
[TDK® DVD-R & DVD+R Recordable Media 100-PK

To Greensman and Beyond ??????? Was that supposed to be Infimity ???? What can I say it has'nt been a Light Year !!!!!!!Officedepot -Starting on 04/25/10 {TDK® DVD-R & DVD+R Recordable Media 100-For $19.99 + tax or TDK® DVD+R Double Layer Media 25-PK for the same price . Not Verbatims But , Still a decent Deal Bought 2 spindles of The DVD-R's last sale they had So I'm a little ahead on the Tdk's But may buy a spindle of the DVd-R's anyways at that price !!!! - And to Paraphrase Humpty Hump !!!" USE Whatcha Like "!!!!!!!! Happy Shopping everyone !!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. April 2010 @ 09:10

AfterDawn Addict
_
23. April 2010 @ 15:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
100-Pack JVC / Taiyo Yuden (JDMR-VALZPPSK16) Valueline DVD-R 16X Silver Thermal Lacquer Blank DVDR Media Disc 4.7GB in 100 Pack Tape Wrap
$15.99 (Item#102-751-100)

Start From 8:00AM Pacific Time
$15.99 w/Coupon Code: MLCK102751042136NL1 For First 150 Orders
damn good deal!

Antec 1200 Full-Tower Case/Thermaltake 750-Watt PS/ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 Mobo/Western Digital Black WD500 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache/NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTX 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express Video Card/CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB DDR3 /Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo)/CORSAIR Hydro High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler/3-Asus DRW-24B1ST Sata Drives/Samsung 2493HM 24" LCD Monitior 1920x1200 resolution,5ms respone time/OS Windows 10 Pro SP1 64-bit
_
23. April 2010 @ 17:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by greensman:
DANG!!! You're gonna have to build another house to "store" these movies... hehehee. :P I like the movie "boxes" too for some reason but NOT having a big enough house has forced me to use the 200 disc folders for my movie backups. ;) The kiddies use backups too... fo sho... LOL. They can "mess" a disc up in minutes... I know.. Cause I've seen 'em do it!!! :p
Greeny, I have already 2 500GB externals, a 1TB external already full, and have a new 1TB about 30% full. Not to mention the 4 cases I have which can hold over 1,000 disks....just about full. With all the movies I still have to convert, I may have to start looking for maybe a 10TB external hdd.

AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
23. April 2010 @ 17:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I love how you casually say, start looking for a 10Tb drive. I don't think a single drive exists, but storage arrays exist. And they're expensive :p

I imagine I'll see a petabyte drive in my lifetime though :D Just the thought of a million gigabytes makes me drool LOL!

To delete, or not to delete. THAT is the question!
_
23. April 2010 @ 18:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by rtm27:
Greeny, I have already 2 500GB externals, a 1TB external already full, and have a new 1TB about 30% full. Not to mention the 4 cases I have which can hold over 1,000 disks....just about full. With all the movies I still have to convert, I may have to start looking for maybe a 10TB external hdd.

rTM27 - I Hear ya's could be worse You could be Living in a Van Down By the River !!!! LOL!!!! I'm About The same !as To how many Movies I have Though Probably without question not as much as you I'm sure Even though I have DVD profiler { Thank You Lord !!!} I have'nt gotten all the movies I have Catalogued just yet ? Not so much that I'm Lazy { I am !!!} Blame it on Them Sloth Genes sQuatches and Sloths are Couzins under the Fur so to speak!. Just have'nt Gotten around to Storing all of them Centrally Yet or Maybe YETI in my Case ??? LOL!!! Gonna have to Get me some of them Metal Racks I guess & eventually Go to the Binders Like Greensman or Find a bigger Cave ??? anyhow Is that Meritline or Sms on The Thermal Taiyo Yuden/Jvc's ? Just Wondering ?????

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 24. April 2010 @ 05:54

_
24. April 2010 @ 22:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by rtm27:

rTM27 - I Hear ya's could be worse You could be Living in a Van Down By the River !!!! LOL!!!! I'm About The same !as To how many Movies I have Though Probably without question not as much as you I'm sure Even though I have DVD profiler { Thank You Lord !!!} I have'nt gotten all the movies I have Catalogued just yet ? Not so much that I'm Lazy { I am !!!} Blame it on Them Sloth Genes sQuatches and Sloths are Couzins under the Fur so to speak!. Just have'nt Gotten around to Storing all of them Centrally Yet or Maybe YETI in my Case ??? LOL!!! Gonna have to Get me some of them Metal Racks I guess & eventually Go to the Binders Like Greensman or Find a bigger Cave ??? anyhow Is that Meritline or Sms on The Thermal Taiyo Yuden/Jvc's ? Just Wondering ?????
04/24/2010- Samsclub in Baton Rouge la. { Airline Hwy store }Has the Verbatime Inkjet Printables on sale $ 24.87 Fer 100ct. Spindle Which is a Good price Compares to the siehen lane store which has the same Disc for $29.99 per 100ct . spindle last time I checked ? FWIW???? Later Gang!!!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
rick5446
_
24. April 2010 @ 22:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm really liking my Samsung 2Terabyte Drives..I kid U not they R cool to the touch, not warm,but cool..Gonna order another when they go on sale again. Can't beat the amount of AVIs they hold at 2 gig ea.A Thousand. Wonder how many HDDs I can get on a wall 2 ft long, Ha ha haaaaa. For the price they beat Discs for Storage
If I added right about $0.065 cents per gig with the cost being 130.00 for 2 terabyte HDD AT NEWEGG
Somebody check my figures

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 24. April 2010 @ 22:49

AfterDawn Addict
_
24. April 2010 @ 23:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm really liking my Samsung 2Terabyte Drives..I kid U not they R cool to the touch, not warm,but cool..Gonna order another when they go on sale again. Can't beat the amount of AVIs they hold at 2 gig ea.A Thousand. Wonder how many HDDs I can get on a wall 2 ft long, Ha ha haaaaa. For the price they beat Discs for Storage
If I added right about $0.065 cents per gig with the cost being 130.00 for 2 terabyte HDD AT NEWEGG
I trust you have backed up all your work, somewhere else?????HDDs do crash. 1000 movies would be a huge loss!
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
24. April 2010 @ 23:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Indeed. HDD's are awesome, but Dvds aren't that expensive. Even if I had 20 terabyte drives, I would burn my precious data to dvds ;) I've gotten Verbs for as cheap as 20cents each. That ain't nothin :D

To delete, or not to delete. THAT is the question!
_
24. April 2010 @ 23:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

rick5446
HDD's are Great For Bulk Data Storage- No matter if Your data is Data, Photo.s Video's Ect... Just as long as You Keep In mind A few things - Externals -USB,E-sata, Whatever Tend to wear out a little faster Than Internals Possibly from Being Jostled around More than Internal HDD's are ? But Even Internal SATA or ATA/paralell HDD's Die Some sooner or later than others / So With That in Mind Keep Your originals safe Just as you'd do if you were backing them up to DVD media - A good Idea you have Though !!Personally I like the Tactile Feedback of Having The Disc where I can Just eject it If there's a Problem or if I decide I reallly don't wanna see that Movie right then ? But That's just my Opinion . I would think In the Future hopefully not to Far away We'll have Terabyte SSD's { Solid State Drives } and then you'll Really be Cooking - Right Now though SSD's are Uber-Expensive and Not very large Gigabyte-wise !!! so it's still More of a dream for Now !!! still Something to think about !!! good Luck with your Drives Optical, HDD, SSD or whatever Equipments Ghugging along For you !!!later!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
25. April 2010 @ 05:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

rick5446
HDD's are Great For Bulk Data Storage- No matter if Your data is Data, Photo.s Video's Ect... Just as long as You Keep In mind A few things - Externals -USB,E-sata, Whatever Tend to wear out a little faster Than Internals Possibly from Being Jostled around More than Internal HDD's are ? But Even Internal SATA or ATA/paralell HDD's Die Some sooner or later than others / So With That in Mind Keep Your originals safe Just as you'd do if you were backing them up to DVD media - A good Idea you have Though !!Personally I like the Tactile Feedback of Having The Disc where I can Just eject it If there's a Problem or if I decide I reallly don't wanna see that Movie right then ? But That's just my Opinion . I would think In the Future hopefully not to Far away We'll have Terabyte SSD's { Solid State Drives } and then you'll Really be Cooking - Right Now though SSD's are Uber-Expensive and Not very large Gigabyte-wise !!! so it's still More of a dream for Now !!! still Something to think about !!! good Luck with your Drives Optical, HDD, SSD or whatever Equipments Ghugging along For you !!!later!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !

afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork