User User name Password  

Sunday 29.9.2024 / 15:35
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict
_
5. May 2010 @ 20:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ZoSoIV:
is anyone getting the Verbatim 8.5GB 2.4X DVD+R DL MIS or are they all coming from India? its been awhile since i have bought any and need some
The ones I saw were MIS too ZoSo. ;) I can look for you if you like but the S&H from here would make them cost prohibitive I'm sure. :) Of course the USPS deal on Priority Mail is a God Send when it comes to shipping "heavy" stuff. ;)

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
5. May 2010 @ 21:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
is anyone getting the Verbatim 8.5GB 2.4X DVD+R DL MIS or are they all coming from India? its been awhile since i have bought any and need some
the ones two months ago from Sam's $60 were indeed MIS. Would not have bought them had they not been so. BigToxy ruined my dream about going to get them for $40 since he went to my Sams and they were still $60!!!
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
6. May 2010 @ 00:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The local officemax always has the Singapore batches. Though they're spendy. I needed them quickly, so I bought them ;)

To delete, or not to delete. THAT is the question!
_
6. May 2010 @ 01:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

Zo I don't know about the DL's, but I have been buying Verb DVD+ made in India from Sams for the past two years, to this day I have not had a coaster.
TreePro
_
6. May 2010 @ 09:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by omegaman7:
Just over 2$ a disc for BD media. NOW i'm starting to consider a BD drive ;) Sure hate to have coasters of those badboys though...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817130070
Super Media Store are now offering these for $33.99 on sale free shipping for 20 count.

http://www.supermediastore.com/product/u...Super%20Savings
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
6. May 2010 @ 13:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
They're also out of stock. Not that I have a BD burner yet :p

dr_ml422
_
6. May 2010 @ 21:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Those Office Max verbs in that link say not available anymore.

OM verbs on sale per 100ct. DVD-/+Rs are usually $19.99 on sale. In NYC plus tax that's about $22.00 or so.

Those BD discs are still evaporating after a while? I haven't heard anything new about them being better yet. At $2.00 a disc I'd just buy the darn Blu-ray which are just as cheap now as DVDs new. Not sure how long, but the writing's on the wall afaic. DVDs days are numbered.

So yes a Blu-ray burner is on the td list! Just snatched the Slim PS3 and BD Remote. Was waiting for prices to drop on Blu-ray etc... Also after much research just isn't any media hub better for the buck right now, and future proof too! 3D ready as well.

A lil ot here.

SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F, SAMSUNG SH-S202J, PIONEER DVR 112D

Common Sense Aint Too Common Anymore.
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. May 2010 @ 21:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks anyway GM i will just get them from newegg which I'm pretty sure will be MII but thats ok they seem to work fine. i only use them every blue moon since I have DVD Rebuilder to encode with

Antec 1200 Full-Tower Case/Thermaltake 750-Watt PS/ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 Mobo/Western Digital Black WD500 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache/NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTX 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express Video Card/CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB DDR3 /Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo)/CORSAIR Hydro High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler/3-Asus DRW-24B1ST Sata Drives/Samsung 2493HM 24" LCD Monitior 1920x1200 resolution,5ms respone time/OS Windows 10 Pro SP1 64-bit
_
8. May 2010 @ 04:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
WAZZUP!!!!!

Hey Gang It's me again ! { Annoying isn't he ?} LOL sad But True !!! Anyways One again something For The FWIW Crowd - Went to Samsclub { Siegen lane Baton Rouge La. } thursday and they Had /have The printable Verbatims For $21.87 per 100ct. spindle !!!! - I can't print directly on them as I don't have that kind of printer But for that price I bought a spindle { DVD+R & DVD-R } same price . Also Starting Mothers Day {05/09/2010 } Officedepot will have the TDK's 16x DVD+R'S & DVD-R'S for $19.99 per 100ct.spindle !!!! - But Given the choice with the smal difference in Price I'd Get the Verbatims { I did } Especially if Like many of you I had a Epson/cannon printer that can print on these !!! But That's just MHO . THE Verbatims DVD+R DL'S at that same SamsClub are still Their Regular Price {$59.99} per 50ct. cakebox !!! The TDk's still not a bad deal if you & your Burner likes them { for family Giveaways data ect... } Regardless Happy Burning , Shopping, & bargain hunting - And Happy Mothers day To All you Mothers out there - Good night Mrs. Calabash Whoever you are ???? - Ciao & later Friends !!!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 8. May 2010 @ 04:24

AfterDawn Addict
_
8. May 2010 @ 08:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by BIGTOXY69:
WAZZUP!!!!!

Hey Gang It's me again ! { Annoying isn't he ?} LOL sad But True !!! Anyways One again something For The FWIW Crowd - Went to Samsclub { Siegen lane Baton Rouge La. } thursday and they Had /have The printable Verbatims For $21.87 per 100ct. spindle !!!! - I can't print directly on them as I don't have that kind of printer But for that price I bought a spindle { DVD+R & DVD-R } same price . Also Starting Mothers Day {05/09/2010 } Officedepot will have the TDK's 16x DVD+R'S & DVD-R'S for $19.99 per 100ct.spindle !!!! - But Given the choice with the smal difference in Price I'd Get the Verbatims { I did } Especially if Like many of you I had a Epson/cannon printer that can print on these !!! But That's just MHO . THE Verbatims DVD+R DL'S at that same SamsClub are still Their Regular Price {$59.99} per 50ct. cakebox !!! The TDk's still not a bad deal if you & your Burner likes them { for family Giveaways data ect... } Regardless Happy Burning , Shopping, & bargain hunting - And Happy Mothers day To All you Mothers out there - Good night Mrs. Calabash Whoever you are ???? - Ciao & later Friends !!!!!!
did you try to use a print out from their store that shows price as $39.xx??
_
9. May 2010 @ 11:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
/quote]did you try to use a print out from their store that shows price as $39.xx??
- To Be Honest no Where do they hide them ? - I'm mainly a Single layer user Though !!!!! Thanks there Garfish !!!!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
AfterDawn Addict
_
9. May 2010 @ 11:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
BEWARE the sales at Best Buy. The VERBATIMs +R are CMC Mag MO1. $12.99/50 bought 150 and now pi$$ed off. Has Verbatim stopped making their own discs? They areDVD =R Life Series white with blue and purple. Not like the MCC 04s box! Guess my back up will go to Sony T02s for the good ones and the new Sonys for all the rest.

Anyone having issues with these new Verbs.

@biggie

I'll try and find the link to Sams DLs
TreePro
_
9. May 2010 @ 12:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Here"s Sam's Club link for Verbatim DL disc

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/produc...equestid=154243

Sam's have changed their web site and earlier links I posted have changed to home page now. The Sam's number for discs are 65008 if link changes again. Just put that number in their search box. Still show $39.88 at your Baton Rouge store, out of stock still at mine, Delaware. A guy in my Sam's told me to order on-line, CLICK 'N' PULL , and my store said they will honor price even if lower than in store price.
bratcher
_
9. May 2010 @ 12:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by garmoon:
BEWARE the sales at Best Buy. The VERBATIMs +R are CMC Mag MO1. $12.99/50 bought 150 and now pi$$ed off. Has Verbatim stopped making their own discs? They areDVD =R Life Series white with blue and purple. Not like the MCC 04s box! Guess my back up will go to Sony T02s for the good ones and the new Sonys for all the rest.

Anyone having issues with these new Verbs.

@biggie

I'll try and find the link to Sams DLs
I thought CMC made Verbatim DVDR's (+ & - R) for years with a valid Verb mid code. Am I wrong? Anyway I've had no trouble with Cmag M01 or AM3 media in my burner.
_
10. May 2010 @ 09:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
[b][Bratcher/b]

I think I get the intricacies of The Samsclub Verbatim Thing now .The order online price is cheaper than the Buy it when your there{ in -store} price. I would order online and pick up at the store if I was gonna get DL's there ? Hey $20.00 saved is $20.00 more for me { read CHEAPSKATE here !!!!!} FWIW online it shows that the Verbatim Printables 100ct. are out of stock @ the siegen lane Store Baton Rouge La. They had a rack full a few days ago But@ $21.87 They must've flew out the door ? I bought some just cause they were as Gheap as regular Non printables and I can only sharpie & lightscribe disc !!!! anways Thanks to you and all the other great peeps @ afterdawn !!!!! The more I think I know The less I find I really Know !!! Good luck & happy Hunting {Bargains that is !!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
_
10. May 2010 @ 10:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Tdk Dvd+R 16X's

here's the link http://www.buy.com/prod/tdk-dvd-r-16x-4-...html?adid=17070 TDK DVD+R 16X 4.7GB 150 Discs (3 - 50pk Spindles) - 48519-KIT - 3 for 1 {$24.89} + free Shipping !!!!! - I bought some of these before & while I Don't like them as much as The TDK-R's ( Those Really Burn fast 20X} on my Outboard Lite on!!!} These are pretty Good For Giveaways For the Kids, Grandkids family ect... Or for Burning Old Public domain Movies & Data Ect... and free shipping too !!! They arrive packed tightly from Buy .com I did have one that was scratched right out of the tub last time (top disc But It appaers that that was from TDk/ Imation and not Buy,coms fault !!! Regardless I ordered some So add This to the FWIW column guys & gals - I just wish they'd put the Dvd-R tdk's onsale like this @ This price !!! Good luck and Good day A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
AfterDawn Addict
_
10. May 2010 @ 13:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey Toxy . . saving $20 isn't being cheap . . it's being smart!

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me
offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you dont know how to ignore a posting, complain to
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate . . .
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
10. May 2010 @ 13:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
LOL! I'm looking at the webpage right now, trying to convince myself that its worth it ;) In any case, thanks toxy. Excellent deal!

bratcher
_
10. May 2010 @ 14:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
LOL! I'm looking at the webpage right now, trying to convince myself that its worth it ;) In any case, thanks toxy. Excellent deal!
$8.33 per 50 pack & it should be Ritek media unless they have switched to CMC. Both work wekk in my DVD burner.
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
10. May 2010 @ 14:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thing is, I can get a 100pack of TDK +R printables (43mm inner diameter), from costco 19.99 all the time. And I think that they're CMC.
Confirmed. CMC MAG M01 discs. I never had a problem with them. I believe I used the sony DRU 840 on most of the last batch too. That burner was definitely good. More so a good reader than anything though ;) Heck, I trust those discs. Optiarcs are good with them, and lite-ons will burn darn near anything ;)

rick5446
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
10. May 2010 @ 22:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
BIGTOXY69: Frugal , not cheap
I started picking up Pennys when I was 2 yrs old. I'm now 64, it's just a lot more difficult to bend over now. But I don't give a Racoons Fart, I'not leaving money on the ground..Does this make me cheap ! I think not, just APPRECIATIVE of the Almighty Dollar
Learned a long time ago PENNYS MAKE-NICKLES, NICKLES MAKE DIMES, DIMES MAKE DOLLARS. Dollars make me RICH

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. May 2010 @ 22:25

AfterDawn Addict
_
10. May 2010 @ 22:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by rick5446:
BIGTOXY69: Frugal , not cheap
I started picking up Pennys when I was 2 yrs old. I'm now 64, it's just a lot more difficult to bend over now. But I don't give a Racoons Fart, I'not leaving money on the ground..Does this make me cheap ! I think not, just APPRECIATIVE of the Almighty Dollar
Learned a long time ago PENNYS MAKE-NICKLES, NICKLES MAKE DIMES, DIMES MAKE DOLLARS. Dollars make me RICH
Excellent reply Rick!!! I have a friend of mine that picks up change NO matter the situation... he's 51 and fully retired but still saves that change!! :) I've been telling me boys that 100 of those pennies make a DOLLAR!! :D

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
10. May 2010 @ 22:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ha ha! I'm not ashamed to pick up a penny. I have a 5 gallon culligan water tank holding dimes, and two 100 disc capacity cake packages holding nickels and pennies. The 5 gallon jug will be somewhere around 4,200$ in dimes when its full. I did the math a while back. Fairly certain that's accurate. Yes I realize that will be super heavy when its full. I'm doing it just to see it, and the look on certain peoples faces ;)

My weight conversion must be wrong however. I came to 210 pounds. It has to weigh at least that. In fact I was thinking more along the lines of 500+ pounds. I can lift 210, I cannot however pick up 500 pounds :p

AfterDawn Addict
_
10. May 2010 @ 23:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ha ha! I'm not ashamed to pick up a penny. I have a 5 gallon culligan water tank holding dimes, and two 100 disc capacity cake packages holding nickels and pennies. The 5 gallon jug will be somewhere around 4,200$ in dimes when its full. I did the math a while back. Fairly certain that's accurate. Yes I realize that will be super heavy when its full. I'm doing it just to see it, and the look on certain peoples faces ;)

My weight conversion must be wrong however. I came to 210 pounds. It has to weigh at least that. In fact I was thinking more along the lines of 500+ pounds. I can lift 210, I cannot however pick up 500 pounds :p
NOT to call BS... but if you can lift 210lbs in that shape and NOT hurt yourself... I'll be impressed!! :p

Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
10. May 2010 @ 23:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm expected to handle 70 pounds everyday. Ups sees as much as 150 pound packages. I weigh 205 pounds. Generally slender/muscular with a slight beer gut :p I'm in pretty decent shape. I've handled as much as 300+ weights back in my high school days. Don't know if I can now. But I moved a pretty heavy safe on a hand truck recently :p

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. May 2010 @ 23:06

afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork