User User name Password  

Sunday 29.9.2024 / 15:31
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
rick5446
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
10. May 2010 @ 23:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Inappropriate post removed

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. May 2010 @ 07:02

Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
10. May 2010 @ 23:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What, Do I have to post a pic of myself LOL! I have been tempted. Just for everyone elses curiosity. See if I can find a decent one. Not very photogenic ;) No, I'm not ugly, just think that cameras don't like me ROFL!

To delete, or not to delete. THAT is the question!
AfterDawn Addict
_
10. May 2010 @ 23:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by omegaman7:
I'm expected to handle 70 pounds everyday. Ups sees as much as 150 pound packages. I weigh 205 pounds. Generally slender/muscular with a slight beer gut :p I'm in pretty decent shape. I've handled as much as 300+ weights back in my high school days. Don't know if I can now. But I moved a pretty heavy safe on a hand truck recently :p
OF course if you use a dolly it shouldn't be to difficult. :D

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
11. May 2010 @ 00:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Oh yah...this safe was an easy 400 pounds. And it felt like more :p Sorry about off topic. My new pic can be found in my profile area shortly. Give it 10 minutes from this post ;)

Sorry about off topic...

AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
11. May 2010 @ 00:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well I can't seem to find where to upload my images to My.afterdawn.com profile page. So, just take a look at my sig for the link ;)

_
11. May 2010 @ 09:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
On the whole Picking up change thing I do it if I see it ? My sister -in-Law has a wierd superstition about finding a penny and putting it in her left shoe ? for luck? Why the left shoe as opposed to the rught one ? You got me there ? Also Some people Believe or at least think that if you star finding Pennies & or Dimes around the house alot It means That Deceased relatives are checking on you! Is that true ? WHo's to say Could just mean you came home drunk and spilled your Change jar ???? { BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPP!!!!!!} Or not ??? LOL! To Us Old folk !, We may be too old to Cut the Mustard _But we Can still Lick the Jar LOL!!!!!! Cheers !!!!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
AfterDawn Addict
_
11. May 2010 @ 09:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
For those that still care about media... ROFL. :p

buy.com has the TDK 3-50 pack for $24.89 again...

and

newegg.com has Verbie DVD+R 100 packs on sale for $19.99 delivered!!!! :D (just a 24 hour deal me thinks tho... 18 hours left from now!!!)

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
_
11. May 2010 @ 09:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by BIGTOXY69:
On the whole Picking up change thing I do it if I see it ? My sister -in-Law has a wierd superstition about finding a penny and putting it in her left shoe ? for luck? Why the left shoe as opposed to the rught one ? You got me there ? Also Some people Believe or at least think that if you star finding Pennies & or Dimes around the house alot It means That Deceased relatives are checking on you! Is that true ? WHo's to say Could just mean you came home drunk and spilled your Change jar ???? { BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPP!!!!!!} Or not ??? LOL! To Us Old folk !, We may be too old to Cut the Mustard _But we Can still Lick the Jar LOL!!!!!! Cheers !!!!!!!
Ps#1. Fwiw The TDK DVD+R'S 16x That I got from Buy.com last time are CMC MAG-M01-000 according to DVD Identifier { for Inquiring Minds and all that } I assume the next batch will be same ? But you never know ? " Da' Thermos , IT keep Da' Hot Ting Hot and The Cold Tins Cold . But How do it Know ?????

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
11. May 2010 @ 12:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Looks like newegg is charging 1.99 for shipping now. Which still is an excellent deal! I'll be buying some :D

AfterDawn Addict
_
11. May 2010 @ 14:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@bigtoxy

Maybe the sister-in-law doesn't want to be....... wait.....wait....left penniless! LOL

_
11. May 2010 @ 19:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Garmoon

Even sitting on a Bear Trap Seems Funny ? Till you Run out of Chain !!!!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
_
12. May 2010 @ 17:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
TDK'S ARRIVED

Apparently arrived intact and in a timely fashion!!! -Had'nt opened any of the nev spindles But the Wrappers are the same and has the same code near the UPC code area so Prolly The same mid codes ????

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
dr_ml422
_
12. May 2010 @ 23:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
So what's the latest if any on the new so-called replacements for the original TYs by JVC? I haven't seen that many more posts since I and some others tried them out a while back. I'm down to my last 50pk. of them and a 100pk of 8x TYS Silver Thermals DVD-Rs.

Please post anything on this. I'm curious to see how most feel about them now that they've been out for a while. Thnx.

SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F, SAMSUNG SH-S202J, PIONEER DVR 112D

Common Sense Aint Too Common Anymore.
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. May 2010 @ 00:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dr_ml422:
So what's the latest if any on the new so-called replacements for the original TYs by JVC? I haven't seen that many more posts since I and some others tried them out a while back. I'm down to my last 50pk. of them and a 100pk of 8x TYS Silver Thermals DVD-Rs.

Please post anything on this. I'm curious to see how most feel about them now that they've been out for a while. Thnx.
dr_ml... I haven't used mine up yet but they are consistently TY media for sure!!!! ;)

dr_ml422
_
13. May 2010 @ 00:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thnx greensman. Are they consistently as good being they're TY03 instead of the TY02? I don't do scans. I know though for a fact that all videos or anything else I put on the previous TYs are still in immaculate condition.

Have they already run out of the silver thermals and only pumping the JVCs now? Gotta admit that Gold color is kinda ugly. Reminds me of the Maxells. Although the Maxells were/are good media too.

AfterDawn Addict
_
13. May 2010 @ 07:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have been using them for my daughter and she has no complaints. But I haven't actually watch a complete movie done with one. I'm satisfied with them.
dr_ml422
_
13. May 2010 @ 08:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by garmoon:
I have been using them for my daughter and she has no complaints. But I haven't actually watch a complete movie done with one. I'm satisfied with them.
So you chucked that 1st screwed up shipment to the side and the not so great scans, and feel they're good enough media now compared to what we have left like the Verbies?

AfterDawn Addict
_
13. May 2010 @ 13:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by garmoon:
So you chucked that 1st screwed up shipment to the side and the not so great scans, and feel they're good enough media now compared to what we have left like the Verbies?
Not so sure with the Verbs anymore??? The 150 I bought last week at Best Buy were CMC Mags and not Verbs. I guess all manufacturers are too embarrassed to actually put their name on the box regardless of the labeled name! Even TY doesn't want their name openly on the JVC boxes!! What gives. All I know is that I have just a little less than a 100 of the Sony TY To2s. And 300 of the sonys that followed that version.
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
13. May 2010 @ 14:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yah, I got about 75 left of my Yuden T02's. I generally save those for critical data backups, and top Grade A movies ;) Plus they're silver printable, which makes them even more special :) I only have 25 TYG03 Watershields left. But JVC's TYG03's have been pretty comparable if not equal. Verbatims continue to just work. Though I don't touch their -R's. Though I here those work almost as good. I prefer to stick with TY for -R's, because their compatibility is unparalleled.

dr_ml422
_
13. May 2010 @ 14:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
CMC Mag just makes them for Verbatim though as does MCC no? So aren't they in a sense never actually Verbatims per say? Or am I incorrect here about something? CMC has been a lil better lately than in the past as far as producing discs for various labels.

If MCC is completely outta the loop w/Verbs now let us know. Thnx.

AfterDawn Addict
_
13. May 2010 @ 16:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
FYI guys i did notice one thing weird about the new value-line TY DVDs they are a bit taller than the older pack

Antec 1200 Full-Tower Case/Thermaltake 750-Watt PS/ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 Mobo/Western Digital Black WD500 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache/NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTX 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express Video Card/CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB DDR3 /Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo)/CORSAIR Hydro High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler/3-Asus DRW-24B1ST Sata Drives/Samsung 2493HM 24" LCD Monitior 1920x1200 resolution,5ms respone time/OS Windows 10 Pro SP1 64-bit
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. May 2010 @ 16:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
CMC Mag just makes them for Verbatim though as does MCC no? So aren't they in a sense never actually Verbatims per say? Or am I incorrect here about something? CMC has been a lil better lately than in the past as far as producing discs for various labels.

It was the first time I bought labeled Verbatim disc and the didn't code out as MCC but CMC. I use the MCC for 90% of the burns I keep. The great movies TY T02s. Guess I'll switch to regular Sonys or the new JVC TYs.

What would you guys do?? And I don't need to buy any more discs on line now, especially since I use +Rs.
TreePro
_
13. May 2010 @ 19:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

Verbatim was started in 1969 in North Carolina and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (MCC)in Japan acquired Verbatim in 1990, I believe it was. CMC has made discs for MCC, Teon, Staples, Phillips, Memorex, Maxwell, Fugi,and many others in past. I believe MCC largest plant was in Singapore and made most of Verbatim brand dual layer in beginning, which was considered the best plant.
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. May 2010 @ 21:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thnx greensman. Are they consistently as good being they're TY03 instead of the TY02? I don't do scans. I know though for a fact that all videos or anything else I put on the previous TYs are still in immaculate condition.

Have they already run out of the silver thermals and only pumping the JVCs now? Gotta admit that Gold color is kinda ugly. Reminds me of the Maxells. Although the Maxells were/are good media too.
Here is a scan of a TY T03 (DVD+R 16X)

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
15. May 2010 @ 05:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
FYI guys i did notice one thing weird about the new value-line TY DVDs they are a bit taller than the older pack
- Really Liking Taiyo Yudens but Not having Bought any recently ! I could Hazard a few possible reasons ? Making the newer ones a little thicker , maybe the new ones have stacking rings ? & the older disc don't I'll have to look into that ????

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !

afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork