User User name Password  

Sunday 29.9.2024 / 05:37
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
dr_ml422
_
17. February 2010 @ 14:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@ bratcher How's that 2 TB fairing? Is that a 64 mb cache? I got WD to send me a link to their 2 TB and it was a 64 mb cache. Is it the regular series or Green, Blue Caviar, etc... Also is just pure Sata interface or does it have a E-sata interface as well? Thnx. I'm going shopping soon and I'm also a WD man all the way. Any lil input goes a long way.

Now about the whole JVC thingy. I don't know why they went on about this making them more accessible to the masses and cutting costs bit when they're still MIJ as of now anyway and costs can't be down. Also they are still selling what millions or w/e of the original TYS they have in storage until full JVC comes into effect if that's their plan.

I don't see any sense in putting both out after the move as faithful TY users will most likely stay w/the original ones and JVC will suffer. so I see no matching of prices w/Verbs or some other very good media any time soon even in B&M stores if still MIJ.

That OM sale every so often will always be better than a more expensive online TY purchase imo.

OT here, but did Japan get lazy or something? Even their cars are being called in by the millions. Lol... Very unusual of that in all my experience w/their so called quality stuff.

SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F, SAMSUNG SH-S202J, PIONEER DVR 112D

Common Sense Aint Too Common Anymore.
Advertisement
_
__
bratcher
_
17. February 2010 @ 16:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dr_ml422:
@ bratcher How's that 2 TB fairing? Is that a 64 mb cache? I got WD to send me a link to their 2 TB and it was a 64 mb cache. Is it the regular series or Green, Blue Caviar, etc... Also is just pure Sata interface or does it have a E-sata interface as well? Thnx. I'm going shopping soon and I'm also a WD man all the way. Any lil input goes a long way.
It's a My Book Essential 2TB 3.5" USB 2.0 External Hard Drive. The web page for it is here.

http://www.microcenter.com/single_produc...duct_id=0316300

Works great & I'm very happy with it.
dr_ml422
_
17. February 2010 @ 19:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by bratcher:
It's a My Book Essential 2TB 3.5" USB 2.0 External Hard Drive. The web page for it is here.

Okie. Doesn't specify cache but has to be at least 32MB. Thnx.

bratcher
_
18. February 2010 @ 00:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by bratcher:

Okie. Doesn't specify cache but has to be at least 32MB. Thnx.
Your welcome....
rc1489
_
18. February 2010 @ 00:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well back to square one SM did not fulfill their statement and i have not been given a refund so the process starts all over again.
Second claim was filed EPA now has it from the St ATTY Gen office Dept cons protection, credit card company started a dispute case today
I held up my end but SM did not.
------------------
greensman
AfterDawn Addict
_ 23. January 2010 @ 02:53 _ Link to this message Send private message to this user

Originally posted by rc1489: SUPER MEDIA

I AM ONE UNHAPPY DUDE!

COMPLAINT

I RECEIVED THIS ORDER 5 MINUTES AGO AND UNPACKING IT THERE IS A GLUE SUBSTANCE ALL OVER THE PACKING MATERIAL, THE WHITE PEANUTS "PROTECTIVE PACKAGING" STUCK TO MY HANDS AND COULD NOT GET THEM OFF, HAD TO GO WASH IN HOT WATER , WHAT THE HELL KIND OF SERVICE IS THIS? AND WHAT AM I TO DO WITH THE DVDS VALUELINE TAIYO YUDEN, AND UOU ARE AN AUTHORIZED TAIYO YUDEN DEALER?

RIGHT NOW MY HANDS ARE ITCHING AND I DO NOT FEEL WELL,, DID YOU POISON ME??????
------------------------------------------------------------------
I CAN'T GET IT WASHED OFF

I BAGGED UP THE DVDS WITH A RAG,PUT THEM OUT SIDE, I WON'T TOUCH THEM, YOU HAVE TO ARRANGE TO PICK THEM UP AND PACKAGE THEM I AM CANCELLING THE ORDER ON MY CREDIT CARD, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE POISENED ME WITH

I WILL NEVER BUY FROM YOU AGAIN IF I LIVE!

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Supermediastore

Well that's NOT what I wanted to read about!! They are one of my favorite stores too!! I definitely want to hear how they handle this and what the heck is going on with that order!!!

Good luck and sorry this happened to you!! Hope you're ok!!
_
19. February 2010 @ 08:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah Guys I had the Samer }TECHNO-Fear } when I first saw The Taiyo Yuden JVC Story Until I read Into it - I think it was a way to acqure both Manufacturing capacity and a More Recognizable { To Non- Techie types } Brand Name ? Personally as long as they stay The Best quality Media you can buy ,I don't care if they call it Uncle Skunky's Limberger Cheese & Garlic Flavored Peanut Butter Sandwhich Brand !!!- I'm bieng Facetious and a little Obtuse Here but You get the point - Quality Important !-Name Not so much?- Besides if Your Doing Bulk ( not Branded Big enough to see without a Magnifying Glass } Media like most of Taiyo Yuden-{Now JVC's} Other Than for Ordering and Packaging Nobody is going to see your name on the media anyways -As opposed to Branded Disc like Verbatim ,sony ect ... I understand that That Taiyo /JVC is a Brand too But you Get the picture !!!!!!! Ciao!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
AfterDawn Addict
_
19. February 2010 @ 08:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey BIGTOXY69, my friend . . .

I'd recommend decaf . . . (ROFLMFAO!!)

Congrats on your Saints !

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me
offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you dont know how to ignore a posting, complain to
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate . . .
rick5446
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
19. February 2010 @ 10:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Recently Started using 1T HDD, WAS A LITTLE SKEPTICAL AT 1ST. But all seems 2B OK, for the last 3 mons. Was interested in the 2T, so how long U had them, Thats a lot of Video 2 lose.
Still a little worried about the 1Ts
YES WD all the way
Price wise U can't go wrong, same with Warranty
_
20. February 2010 @ 08:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
CATFREAK - nEVER eVER , eVER SAY tHE d- wORD

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
AfterDawn Addict
_
20. February 2010 @ 09:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
"Democrat"?
dr_ml422
_
20. February 2010 @ 09:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by garmoon:
"Democrat"?
"Downsizing"? Lol...

AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
20. February 2010 @ 12:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Decaffeinated? Screw that LOL!

To delete, or not to delete. THAT is the question!
bratcher
_
20. February 2010 @ 13:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by rick5446:
Recently Started using 1T HDD, WAS A LITTLE SKEPTICAL AT 1ST. But all seems 2B OK, for the last 3 mons. Was interested in the 2T, so how long U had them, Thats a lot of Video 2 lose.
Still a little worried about the 1Ts
YES WD all the way
Price wise U can't go wrong, same with Warranty
All 5 of my WD drives (both internal & external) have been running fine since I bought them as well as the 500gb WD My DVR Expander I use. The 1tb is close to full & the 2TB is about a third full. WD really does make some long lasting drives in my opinion.
bratcher
_
20. February 2010 @ 13:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by omegaman7:
Decaffeinated? Screw that LOL!
I agree, coffee with caffeine in it is best.
_
21. February 2010 @ 09:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
TWEEKS SezEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!- I was Going to say The D-Word was Decaffinated But Democrat Works Too LOL!!!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
_
22. February 2010 @ 15:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
For the Ridata fans, Fry's B&M has DVD+R or -R 100 pcs cakebox for 9.99 after 5.00 MIR. Good thru 2/25.

dr_ml422
_
22. February 2010 @ 19:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
SMS has these TYS on sale now. Both the Regular TYS and JVC Brand. That 100pk Tape Wrap JVC DVD-R is decent price. I'm used to the +Rs now. For the price very good deal. Are those +R good price?

http://www.supermediastore.com/brand/sho...y_&_Accessories

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. February 2010 @ 19:30

AfterDawn Addict
_
22. February 2010 @ 22:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me
offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you dont know how to ignore a posting, complain to
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate . . .
dr_ml422
_
22. February 2010 @ 22:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thnx. Those are the ones I got the last time. I didn't see whether it will ship as 2 50pks.. Did they start the 100pk. JVC TYS already?

_
23. February 2010 @ 00:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
catfreak, thats a really nice price on +R, damit I ordered a bunch of verbs from them 3 weeks ago, they just got here today because of the snows, I would have liked to try those JVC's.
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
23. February 2010 @ 01:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Perhaps I will try some JVC discs. I have some funds, and they usually deliver in 3 days :) Plus I'm strongly considering switching from verbatim anyway. Verbatim is starting to disappoint me. Their 16X MCC 004 discs are not looking too pretty LOL! Unless a firmware addresses these, or the discs get better, they may lose me for a while. Especially if they're using CMC MAG Discs!

_
23. February 2010 @ 01:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've never heard of verbs using CMC MAG Discs, has anybody?
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
23. February 2010 @ 01:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Unless I misunderstood GM, apparently he has LOL!

_
23. February 2010 @ 01:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I searched several pages back about him saying such, didn't find anything.
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
23. February 2010 @ 01:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sorry...that's because he mentioned it in the Nero Scans thread.
Which seems to be located here! ;)

afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork