User User name Password  

Sunday 29.9.2024 / 19:26
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
TreePro
_
22. July 2010 @ 22:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dr_ml422:
I was just about to post them Maxells from Buy.com. I think that's a great deal and maxells are not that bad, especially if Prodisc makes them. I'm going to need some blanks soon. Let me see what microcenter has right now.

Well egg has these Verbs free shipping!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817507005

I can live w/those Maxells ttytt. Giveaways especially.
I burned some Maxwells a few months ago and some was CMC and others was Ritek. A couple years ago the 8X was Taiyo Yuden, I burned a lot of those. Tomorrow only CompUSA has a coupon for a 25 pack of TDK DVD+R 16X for $2.99 limit one. They will make you go out and come back in to get more. I'm planning to take a couple Nephews tomorrow and get several of those.
Advertisement
_
__
_
23. July 2010 @ 10:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
THANKS MY ARBOREAL FRIEND

OFFICEDEPOT STARTING SUNDAY - TDK 16X DVD-R or DVD+R Media 50-PK $12.99 EA. - Personally that's a little rich for TDk's - For me anyways ? If you/ we wait for a sale You can Get Sony's or Verbatims for that Price or You can Go for Treepro's Newegg Verbatim Deal and get 100 verbatims for $19.99 With Free Shipping ! That's a Better Deal in My Book ! Also Almost forgot Starting sunday OFFICEDEPOT will also have all Dual Layer& rewritable Media 50% OFF - Could be a Good deal Depending on How inflated the Original price was ? Worth Checking I suppose ?anyhow Thanx Treepro & If I find Mo' sale I'll Post it Round the way ? Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. July 2010 @ 12:35

_
23. July 2010 @ 10:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by TreePro:
I was just about to post them Maxells from Buy.com. I think that's a great deal and maxells are not that bad, especially if Prodisc makes them. I'm going to need some blanks soon. Let me see what microcenter has right now.

I burned some Maxwells a few months ago and some was CMC and others was Ritek. A couple years ago the 8X was Taiyo Yuden, I burned a lot of those. Tomorrow only CompUSA has a coupon for a 25 pack of TDK DVD+R 16X for $2.99 limit one. They will make you go out and come back in to get more. I'm planning to take a couple Nephews tomorrow and get several of those.
Let me Guess Huey, Duey & louie & Pip-eye, Pup-eye, Poop-eye, and Peep-eye. LOL J/K Good - Eye-Dea - Sorry I could'nt Help myself on that one !!!!!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
dr_ml422
_
23. July 2010 @ 10:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@BIG Yes those TDK's are a bit on the high side given the Egg Verbs and even those Maxells. Something should give soon.

SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F, SAMSUNG SH-S202J, PIONEER DVR 112D

Common Sense Aint Too Common Anymore.
_
23. July 2010 @ 11:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@BIG Yes those TDK's are a bit on the high side given the Egg Verbs and even those Maxells. Something should give soon.
I can't Argue With That ! As usual Your logic is beyond reproach SpocK !!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
bratcher
_
23. July 2010 @ 15:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by BIGTOXY69:
THANKS MY ARBOREAL FRIEND

OFFICEDEPOT STARTING SUNDAY - TDK 16X DVD-R or DVD+R Media 50-PK $12.99 EA. - Personally that's a little rich for TDk's - For me anyways ? If you/ we wait for a sale You can Get Sony's or Verbatims for that Price or You can Go for Treepro's Newegg Verbatim Deal and get 100 verbatims for $19.99 With Free Shipping ! That's a Better Deal in My Book ! Also Almost forgot Starting sunday OFFICEDEPOT will also have all Dual Layer& rewritable Media 50% OFF - Could be a Good deal Depending on How inflated the Original price was ? Worth Checking I suppose ?anyhow Thanx Treepro & If I find Mo' sale I'll Post it Round the way ? Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unlabled silver/matte 100 pack DVDR's are always $15.99 at Microcenter. It's CMC media btw. Your choice + or - R. Look for the Hotan brand on the web site or in one of the stores in tape wrap.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. July 2010 @ 15:22

dr_ml422
_
23. July 2010 @ 15:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
So these silver/matte 100's are Hotan and almost always at Microcenter? Tapewrap as well huh. Well I'm planning a trip next month to the new store w/a lil list of goodies so a confirmation would be greatly appreciated. Prolly pick up a WD HDD etc... as well. Thnx.

@BIG Lol... I try to stick to the better part of my Sig!

TreePro
_
23. July 2010 @ 18:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by BIGTOXY69:

Let me Guess Huey, Duey & louie & Pip-eye, Pup-eye, Poop-eye, and Peep-eye. LOL J/K Good - Eye-Dea - Sorry I could'nt Help myself on that one !!!!!!!!
@BIGTOXY
How did you know my Nephews names?
I went to CompUSA got 4 spindles of 25 TDK DVD+R at $2.99 each. They are CMC Mag and media type ID M01 ,is everything made by CMC now? When I got home I read the package and they are owned by Imation Corp. isn't that the company that owns Memorex? I think these are my first TDK's. Burned Green Zone to one so far at 8x and they look good, plays good. Same time to burn appox. 8 min 21 seconds as Verbatim 16X value line 8 min 17 seconds.
bratcher
_
23. July 2010 @ 18:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
So these silver/matte 100's are Hotan and almost always at Microcenter? Tapewrap as well huh. Well I'm planning a trip next month to the new store w/a lil list of goodies so a confirmation would be greatly appreciated. Prolly pick up a WD HDD etc... as well. Thnx.

@BIG Lol... I try to stick to the better part of my Sig!
They are listed on the outer package as Valuedisc with nothing at all on the top surface of the DVD. It is a matte surface, not shiny. You'll need a spindle for them. Like I said, made by CMC. I find that they burn very good....
TreePro
_
24. July 2010 @ 22:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Meritline.com has the JVC/Taiyo Yuden 16X -R on sale $39.99 for 200 with free shipping.

http://www.meritline.com/showproduct.asp...nder-vdr47hgs50

Premium grade, Gold Lacquer Branded Disc there is no sale date listed as I could see.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 24. July 2010 @ 22:43

_
25. July 2010 @ 04:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Newegg

RiDATA 4.7GB 16X DVD-R 100 Packs Cake Box Disc Model DRD-4716-RDCB100E - OEM $19.99Free Shipping* or Verbatim 4.7GB 16X DVD-R 100 Packs Cake Box Disc Model 95102 $19.99FreeShipping* and also Verbatim 8.5GB 2.4X DVD+R DL 20 Packs Cake Box Branded Disc Model 95310
$3 off with promo code VER3OFF, ends 7/31(limit 5 per customer)$24.99 &FreeShipping recieved these sales via email Saturday 07/24/2010 FWIW - BESTBUY MEMOREX DVD+R $19.99 per 50ct. spindle Officepot We mentioned earlier TDK's For 12.99 Per Spindle & also 1/2 off Allrewritable & Dual Layer Media ! OFFICEMAX Free 100pk. of DVD's with purchase of Two National Brand tober cartridges ( Add shows Verbatim } If you gotta buy Toner anywys It might be worth it ? meritline.com- http://www.meritline.com/dvd-r-blank-media---c-7527.aspx & ,http://www.meritline.com/dvd-r-blank-media---c-7541.aspx supermiastore.com - check them Staples ( Their Brand ) DVD+R or DVD-R 16x 100ct. spindle $14.98 Also Sony DVD+R/DVD-R $12.99 per 50Ct. Tub or the 100ct. spindles for $22.98 That's all I could find right now ? Besides the Ketamine Darts are starting to take Affect { God I Hate Cat Tranquilizers !!!!} Almost as Much as being Called a Sub-Human Primate ( read the labels) anyways Keep up the Good bargain hunt and Watch out For Marlon Perkins and That Damn Crossbow !!!! FWWtwang -Ouch Damn it They Got me again !!!! S-o-o S-L-E-E-P-P-YYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. July 2010 @ 05:04

_
26. July 2010 @ 18:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Meritline.com has the JVC/Taiyo Yuden 16X -R on sale $39.99 for 200 with free shipping.

Premium grade, Gold Lacquer Branded Disc there is no sale date listed as I could see.
Nice.

bratcher
_
26. July 2010 @ 20:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Playr:

Nice.
And you can try a 50 pack for $7.99....
dr_ml422
_
26. July 2010 @ 20:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by bratcher:

Nice.
What's the tax on these if any if at all? Thnx. Sometimes the tax makes going to a B&M reasonably cheaper and worth while.

TreePro
_
26. July 2010 @ 22:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by bratcher:

Nice.
What's the tax on these if any if at all? Thnx. Sometimes the tax makes going to a B&M reasonably cheaper and worth while.
The 50 pack they want almost $10 dollars to ship and the 100 pack is $32.99 free shipping BUT the deal is for the 200 pack $39.99 free shipping. If I didn't have so many of these Verbatims I get a couple of those 200 packs.
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
27. July 2010 @ 01:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What MID do those have? TYG03??? I would probably doubt that. I've never seen a Gold TY disc. And the packaging looks exclusively JVC ;)

I have seen Gold Maxell discs. They were Prodisc dyes. Scanned quite nicely actually ;)

To delete, or not to delete. THAT is the question!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. July 2010 @ 01:13

AfterDawn Addict
_
27. July 2010 @ 01:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by omegaman7:
What MID do those have? TYG03??? I would probably doubt that. I've never seen a Gold TY disc. And the packaging looks exclusively JVC ;)

I have seen Gold Maxell discs. They were Prodisc dyes. Scanned quite nicely actually ;)
Oman7,
I've seen gold TYs before. The Premiums were always too costly for me to afford, so I never paid them any real attention.

Russ

GigaByte 990FXA-UD5 - AMD FX-8320 @4.0GHz @1.312v - Corsair H-60 liquid CPU Cooler - 4x4 GB GSkill RipJaws DDR3/1866 Cas8, 8-9-9-24 - Corsair 400-R Case - OCZ FATAL1TY 550 watt Modular PSU - Intel 330 120GB SATA III SSD - WD Black 500GB SATA III - WD black 1 TB Sata III - WD Black 500GB SATA II - 2 Asus DRW-24B1ST DVD-Burner - Sony 420W 5.1 PL-II Suround Sound - GigaByte GTX550/1GB 970 Mhz Video - Asus VE247H 23.6" HDMI 1080p Monitor

AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
27. July 2010 @ 01:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Huh. I may just have to try them. I like the look of gold ;) LOL!!!

To delete, or not to delete. THAT is the question!
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. July 2010 @ 19:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by omegaman7:
Huh. I may just have to try them. I like the look of gold ;) LOL!!!
Those gold JVCs are not bad but they're not up to earlier TY specs IMHO. I have 200 older ones from Supermedia S. Same packaging They (+Rs)code out as TY-T03s.
_
30. July 2010 @ 09:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
[bOFFICEDEPOT 08/01/2010[/b]

TDK DVD-R / DVD+R'S 25CT. CAKEBOX = $ 6.50 EA.

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
AfterDawn Addict
_
30. July 2010 @ 23:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Staples has Sony DVDs . . 100 fer $22.99

. . . and if you look, there's a 15% off coupon available at their site . . .

($20.69 + tax)

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me
offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you dont know how to ignore a posting, complain to
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate . . .
_
2. August 2010 @ 08:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
A Good Deal But ????

TDK 16x DVD+R Media - 48521
100pk Spindle
Buy.com Total Price:
$16.89 Free shipping !!!!! - A decent Deal Though Local sales can meet of beat this on occasion or atleast get close ? Anyways I would wait till they do the -{ 3 X 50 ct. Spindles } of The same TDK's For $22.89-$25.00 -ish Before I would Haul out the GrEenbacks But that's me { Cheap Cheap cheap} I figure You get's more media and you save .15 cents or so per 50 discs what's not to like ? SWEET !!!! - I keep Dropping LOUD Hints to Buy.com To put The TDK DVD-R 16X's on sale for the 3x 50ct. spindle sales @ the same price as they do the TDK DVD+R's but apparently they don't understand sQuatch-Speak so my plea's have gone unheeded !!! Okay here's another Plea - PLEASE !!!
Okay Buy now Ciao

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
AfterDawn Addict
_
2. August 2010 @ 16:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
great deal at meritline on TY

200-Pack JVC / Taiyo Yuden (JDMR-VALZPPSK16) Valueline DVD-R 16X Silver Thermal Lacquer Hub Printable Blank DVDR Media Disc 4.7GB in 100 Pack Tape Wrap
$30.99 (Item#102-751-200)

$30.99 w/Coupon Code: MLC102751080220NL1 For First 120 Orders

Antec 1200 Full-Tower Case/Thermaltake 750-Watt PS/ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 Mobo/Western Digital Black WD500 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache/NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTX 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express Video Card/CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB DDR3 /Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo)/CORSAIR Hydro High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler/3-Asus DRW-24B1ST Sata Drives/Samsung 2493HM 24" LCD Monitior 1920x1200 resolution,5ms respone time/OS Windows 10 Pro SP1 64-bit
dr_ml422
_
3. August 2010 @ 23:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Anyone of you guys know what these code out as?

http://www.microcenter.com/search/search...ce=ACT_NON_BYO&

I'm hitting Microcenter. They also have a 1TB Hitachi 7200 @ $59.99. Very good deal.

Advertisement
_
__

_
TreePro
_
4. August 2010 @ 00:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Anyone of you guys know what these code out as?

http://www.microcenter.com/search/search...ce=ACT_NON_BYO&

I'm hitting Microcenter. They also have a 1TB Hitachi 7200 @ $59.99. Very good deal.
Have not bought these BUT, I have had some UME sold under NEXXTECH name sold thru Circuit City. UME is a Hong Kong company. They was the WORST DVD's I ever burned, color fading pixelization and just freezing is some of what I remember. I wouldn't even consider using them for coasters. Hopefully these are not like the ones I had but, I would not touch them.

afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork