User User name Password  

Sunday 29.9.2024 / 21:36
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
10. August 2010 @ 16:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
From my reading, Asus burners seem to be rebranded Lite-on's, LG's, Samsungs, etc. I can't seem to find out what chipset it has, but several reviews seem to like it. And someone on MYCE.com was able to scan with it. Which suggests that it's a rebadged Lite-on. I'll probably only read with it for the next month. I prefer to break a burner in, before I trust it to burn ;) Every burner I've had I've done that, and only 1 drive has failed with that strategy. But it was faulty from the get go (iHAP422). I'll definitely keep people informed in the scan thread ;) Since it's a cheap burner, I may even open it up, to take a peek under the hood LOL!

To delete, or not to delete. THAT is the question!
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
10. August 2010 @ 17:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@omwgaman and dr_ml422

On the Verbs from EGG, are you trusting the MII code? I never thought the MII dscs for any brand were good! LOL! Enlighten me!

AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
10. August 2010 @ 18:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No. I don't trust the India made verbs. Never bought them either. Every +R verb I've ever bought was a Taiwan, or United Arab Emir. Never anything else. And they've always been MCC004 as well ;) Sure wish I got some Yuden T02's though :D But I still have ~75 of those, so not hurting ;)
I guess we'll see what I get friday when they arrive ;) Assuming Newegg got them out today. They're usually pretty good about getting stuff out, provided I buy before 1 pm.

_
10. August 2010 @ 18:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
OK let me throw my 2 cents in, I started buying India made verbs almost 5 years ago, I burn a plenty, I must have burned more than 2000 of them, I can say I never had a coaster either and I'm not exaggerating, I have always bought them from Sam's as they many times have 100 +r's on sale for 20 bucks as I always jump on them.

Some years ago when I didn't even realize they were India verbs I got paranoid, made a comment about it here, Creaky eased my mind as he told me he also has been buying them for a while and never had any problems, to this day I can say it's still the same.

Between myself and the rest of my family as there are many, we watch movies up the wazu and never a problem on any of them, from my burns years past till today.
AfterDawn Addict
_
10. August 2010 @ 18:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by omegaman7:
No. I don't trust the India made verbs. Never bought them either. Every +R verb I've ever bought was a Taiwan, or United Arab Emir. Never anything else. And they've always been MCC004 as well ;) Sure wish I got some Yuden T02's though :D But I still have ~75 of those, so not hurting ;)
I guess we'll see what I get friday when they arrive ;) Assuming Newegg got them out today. They're usually pretty good about getting stuff out, provided I buy before 1 pm.
yeah I love the EGG. Never had a bit of a problem. Can't you still get TY T02s on line. I'm sure for a price. I'm passing on the verb MIIs, I'll use up my gooder stuff and start on the JVC TY T03s.The To2s I'll save for very good movies, which nothing today that even caught my eye. I hate to have a burnless Tuesday-It's almost a Jones.LOL

AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
10. August 2010 @ 18:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The last place I bought my Yuden T02's was Supermediastore. Another Excellent online store ;)
This is what I currently still own from SMS. They code as Yuden T02. The best discs I've ever used :D
Silver TY+R's

Good to know fred. Thanks for that :)

I wonder what a gold printable would look like...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. August 2010 @ 18:25

dr_ml422
_
10. August 2010 @ 18:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well how could they purposely code them as MCC 04 and not be MCC 04. They could as anything's possible, though I think the MII discs are good. Creaky I think could way in on this as MII has become better. They are not MBI so that's the difference. The package says Copyright: Verbatim Americas, A Mitsubishi Kagaku Media Company.

I seriously think we're good.

@ Omega Thnx for that input on the burner. Sooner or later going to need one.

SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F, SAMSUNG SH-S202J, PIONEER DVR 112D

Common Sense Aint Too Common Anymore.
AfterDawn Addict
_
10. August 2010 @ 20:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dr_ml422:
Originally posted by omegaman7:
Burner. DRW-22B2S
Yes, I'm aware that it's IDE. That's what I need :p
That's great. I have IDEs in my 1st build and will have to get those 2 burners back from my daughter. The Sammy and Pioneer. Does ASUS make good burners? I already know their mobos rock!
dr_m1422,
As far as I'm concerned, this model is the best! I have two of them and have nothing but praise for both of them. They can't be bitset, and they won't show jitter unless you downgrade the firmware to 101, but they are quiet, vibration free and burn real well!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827135204

5 eggs with 500 reviews, say's it all! Comes with Nero, E-Hammer (Wipes the disk to where recovery is impossible), and E-Power energy saver.

Best Regards,
Russ

GigaByte 990FXA-UD5 - AMD FX-8320 @4.0GHz @1.312v - Corsair H-60 liquid CPU Cooler - 4x4 GB GSkill RipJaws DDR3/1866 Cas8, 8-9-9-24 - Corsair 400-R Case - OCZ FATAL1TY 550 watt Modular PSU - Intel 330 120GB SATA III SSD - WD Black 500GB SATA III - WD black 1 TB Sata III - WD Black 500GB SATA II - 2 Asus DRW-24B1ST DVD-Burner - Sony 420W 5.1 PL-II Suround Sound - GigaByte GTX550/1GB 970 Mhz Video - Asus VE247H 23.6" HDMI 1080p Monitor

dr_ml422
_
10. August 2010 @ 20:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi jrs You mean if I have ImgBurn set to bitset the DVD+R Blanks to DVD-R this Asus can't do it? I love my bitsetting as it almost 100% assures compatibility w/players.

The scanning I can do w/out. My Pioneer in my Sig I miss. I was hasty wrapping that dell and shipping it. That Pioneer went straight to the desired burn rate and stood there until finished. The sammys gradually build up to the rate one wants. That's why even at 16x w/TYS and Verbs they burn well as they just about reach 16x at the end.

AfterDawn Addict
_
10. August 2010 @ 20:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi jrs You mean if I have ImgBurn set to bitset the DVD+R Blanks to DVD-R this Asus can't do it? I love my bitsetting as it almost 100% assures compatibility w/players.

The scanning I can do w/out. My Pioneer in my Sig I miss. I was hasty wrapping that dell and shipping it. That Pioneer went straight to the desired burn rate and stood there until finished. The sammys gradually build up to the rate one wants. That's why even at 16x w/TYS and Verbs they burn well as they just about reach 16x at the end.
dr_m1422,
It's been over 5 years since I came across a player that won't play +R DVDs. That's several thousand burns ago! I think it's a moot point these days! I can always burn a -R, if I do have a problem. Even Dee was high on this drive in his review of it, in spite of that shortcoming!

Russ

GigaByte 990FXA-UD5 - AMD FX-8320 @4.0GHz @1.312v - Corsair H-60 liquid CPU Cooler - 4x4 GB GSkill RipJaws DDR3/1866 Cas8, 8-9-9-24 - Corsair 400-R Case - OCZ FATAL1TY 550 watt Modular PSU - Intel 330 120GB SATA III SSD - WD Black 500GB SATA III - WD black 1 TB Sata III - WD Black 500GB SATA II - 2 Asus DRW-24B1ST DVD-Burner - Sony 420W 5.1 PL-II Suround Sound - GigaByte GTX550/1GB 970 Mhz Video - Asus VE247H 23.6" HDMI 1080p Monitor

AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
11. August 2010 @ 00:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by theonejrs:

dr_m1422,
As far as I'm concerned, this model is the best! I have two of them and have nothing but praise for both of them. They can't be bitset, and they won't show jitter unless you downgrade the firmware to 101, but they are quiet, vibration free and burn real well!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827135204

5 eggs with 500 reviews, say's it all! Comes with Nero, E-Hammer (Wipes the disk to where recovery is impossible), and E-Power energy saver.

Best Regards,
Russ
I'd probably buy that model, if I had a free sata port, and an open bay. Unfortunately not :( Hopefully, the IDE I bought is similar quality. The reviews are questionable, but I know how to take care of a burner. We'll see how she does ;)

My buddy has a semi old dvd player that doesn't like +R discs unless they are booked -ROM ;)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 11. August 2010 @ 00:50

dr_ml422
_
11. August 2010 @ 01:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I like my DVD+Rs. They load faster for the burn than DVD-R. Even if it's a moot point I'd be po if anyone came back and told me it wouldn't fly on their standalone. Reminds me when I bought my Pioneer in my Sig and it had issues burning CDs. I paid for it to burn w/e it said it burned so I kept at it until the Firmware fixed it. Just a individual preference.

AfterDawn Addict
_
11. August 2010 @ 02:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I like my DVD+Rs. They load faster for the burn than DVD-R. Even if it's a moot point I'd be po if anyone came back and told me it wouldn't fly on their standalone. Reminds me when I bought my Pioneer in my Sig and it had issues burning CDs. I paid for it to burn w/e it said it burned so I kept at it until the Firmware fixed it. Just a individual preference.
dr_1422,
I read somewhere that if you go back to the 101 firmware, it sets bitsetting automatically when you try to burn a +R. I'll have to try it, one of these days. I know it was that way with the 20x LiteOn I bought! The last time I had problems with +R compatibility was the middle of 04. My Landlord had a then 3 year old Toshiba, and my +R burns wouldn't Play on it. I bought them a $30 Apex Stand Alone for Christmas. Even our 7 year old Emerson (don't get much worse than that), plays +Rs! That's 6 years with no one returning a DVD to me complaining that it wouldn't play! I keep a 25 pack of 25 -R DVDs on hand if needed! I think I used 5 of them for testing purposes when I was having so many drive problems. I still have 20 left!

As far as load times go, I think that depends more on the drive. Sometimes it took 1:30 to get a -R addressed with the AD7240s I had, and the 1HAS124-04 took almost as long. The two DRW-24B STs take about 10 to 15 seconds for either type. Quality is very high, too! Scanning the same burn with both drives gives almost identical results. So close that it's essentially the same scores. I know from my own experiences when buying two drives, one of them usually becomes the favorite as it burns or scans better. These are virtually identical, and the serial numbers are not from the same batch. Quietest and most vibration free drives I ever owned, and unlike the LiteOns, they have very solid and quiet trays! Thanks to GM, I'm a very happy camper!

Russ

lwalker
_
11. August 2010 @ 05:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Ripper:
Originally posted by lwalker:
By the way, as all the burning regulars seem to pass by this thread, I noticed rpc1's fimrware database is back up (may have been for ages, I don't know). Yay :-)

http://files.rpc1.org/
as a newbie trying to learn what I can-- what is this database used for?
thanks
It's a database of firmwares for different DVD burners. Firmware is what controls the write strategies that your burner uses to burn DVDs. It's always recommend that one keeps their firmware up-to-date because it ensures maximum compatibility with newer media and can also improve the quality of the write strategies already in use. However, I would suggest that 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' ;)
thank you as far as I know it isn't broke, so guess I will continue to read and learn
lwalker
lwalker
_
11. August 2010 @ 05:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
By the way, as all the burning regulars seem to pass by this thread, I noticed rpc1's fimrware database is back up (may have been for ages, I don't know). Yay :-)

http://files.rpc1.org/
as a newbie trying to learn what I can-- what is this database used for?
thanks
It's a database of firmwares for different DVD burners. Firmware is what controls the write strategies that your burner uses to burn DVDs. It's always recommend that one keeps their firmware up-to-date because it ensures maximum compatibility with newer media and can also improve the quality of the write strategies already in use. However, I would suggest that 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' ;)
thank you as far as I know it isn't broke, so guess I will continue to read and learn
lwalker
lwalker
_
11. August 2010 @ 05:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by TreePro:
Originally posted by TreePro:
@ greensman Yes they are pure cr@p! I just received the RMA UPS Label a earlier today. I'll be sending them off and getting a total refund. That's it. No more off branded media. There's enough sales to get very good stuff w/the more known and tried brands we all experienced.

I had no idea Imation got in on these too.
You know Imation is the parent company of TDK and Memorex. I read somewhere today that TDK quit making all CD and DVD discs and outsource them since 2006. I started researching them when the TDK's I bought at CompUSA had the Imation name on label. They was CMC MAG M01. So far the few I tried did ok but, I'll not buy them again. Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden, even if I give them away.
So I have a bunch of DVD's that never worked and I thought it was me, till I started reading this great thread. To be sure and not waste money - are you saying I am better off buying Verbatim? I have some Kodak DVD R are they bad too?
Thanks
lwalker
Never used Kodak But, they are listed as being made by MAM-America. Third class media, cheap and unreliable, read that sometime 50% of spindle is unusable. Yes, Verbatim and Taiyo Yuden are two of best. Taiyo Yuden is parent company of Verbatim and they do outsource But, seems they maintain better quality control. Taiyo Yuden also just changed their name to JVC. The value line Verbatim I have bought was made by CMC Magnetics and Ritek (CMC Mag AM3 and Ritek F1) But, out of at least 500 in past 2 months I burned only 1 failed in middle of burn and all have played. How long storage life? only time will tell. Use DVD Identifier to see who makes your discs, you will be surprised that the name on box is probably not who manufactured it. http://www.afterdawn.com/software/cd_dvd..._identifier.cfm
well that sure explains the problems I had with Kodak DVD's - this is a great thread and will save me money from buying the junk I was buying because it was on sale!
lwalker
_
11. August 2010 @ 14:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
NEWEGG SALE ?

You Favorite Place To stuff your computers face ! and Stomach ! NEWEGG.Com has 10% off media { CDR, DVD { Both Kinds DVD+R & DVD-R } All Brands !!! THe sale is Good thru 08/18/2010 { See the add } FWIW !!!!

http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory....CH-_-Media-EB1A
Good Luck & Happy Bargain hunting

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
lwalker
_
12. August 2010 @ 06:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by BIGTOXY69:
NEWEGG SALE ?

You Favorite Place To stuff your computers face ! and Stomach ! NEWEGG.Com has 10% off media { CDR, DVD { Both Kinds DVD+R & DVD-R } All Brands !!! THe sale is Good thru 08/18/2010 { See the add } FWIW !!!!

http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory....CH-_-Media-EB1A
Good Luck & Happy Bargain hunting
Thanks-- they are going to get an order from me. Is there any difference between +R and -R that I should be aware of?
lwalker
dr_ml422
_
12. August 2010 @ 08:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@ Iwalker Like mentioned in the previous posts the DVD+Rs for the most part load faster when you're ready to burn them. If you're using ImgBurn to burn then ImgBurn by default I think will bitset the DVD+r Blanks to DVD-R so that there's less chance of incompatibility on playback w/a given player/standalone.

I got used to them after this was pointed out to me by the more experienced guys when I first started and I haven't looked back. Now the Verbs DVD+rs are still $19.99 though they are $1.99 to ship now and not free. Although w/the coupon code that would cancel that out. At $20.00 a pop it's a no brainer, especially for Verbatims.

I don't know what you use to burn with though just in case www.imgburn.com w/all the Guides. Here also is a Gold Mine of Guides w/just about everything.

Happy Burning!

I forgot the promo code again and my 2nd pack came yesterday just 1 day after ordering them. I would usually tell EGG I forgot and try to get it implemented though it would be trivial for $2.00 on my part because I forgot. I'm really tempted to get another 100pk. tub.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. August 2010 @ 08:04

JoeRyan
_
12. August 2010 @ 11:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Corrections to previous posts:
Imation--a spin-off company from 3M that bought Memorex in 2007 and handles optical media distribution for HP, TDK, and Staples. Used to manufacture their own Blu-ray and CD-RW media until it became less expensive to buy elsewhere.

JVC -- the distribution arm for Taiyo Yuden production. JVC may have invested heavily in Taiyo Yuden or may have bought them. TY manufactures the JVC brand as well as its own.

Kodak-- once the largest producer of CD-Rs but got in too early with too high cost structure. Sources from MAM-A and from others.

MAM-A-- a producer of excellent quality CD-Rs, particularly the those with gold reflective surfaces, and decent quality DVD+/-R media. The DVD media have two problems: 1) lack of support from drive manufacturers and 2) MAM-As attempt to market an "archive" DVD with a gold layer that has high initial errors because of compatibility issues.

Mitsubishi Kagaku -- owner of the Verbatim brand. The company outsources production of ALL of its products but requires the use of its own dyes and stampers. CMC is the largest producer of Verbatim/Mitsubishi media. MBI (India), Singapore (DL discs only), and a factory in the United Arab Emirates also produce Verbatim-branded Mitsubishi products.

Taiyo Yuden -- a manufacturer of Taiyo Yuden, That's, and JVC branded media and OEM manufacturer for a number of other companies. JVC distributes their production and may actually have bought the company last year. TY is the last significant disc manufacturer in Japan since Sony, TDK, Maxell, and Fuji now outsource all of their products (except Blu-ray in the case of the first three).

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. August 2010 @ 12:01

TreePro
_
12. August 2010 @ 12:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by JoeRyan:
Corrections to previous posts:
Imation--a spin-off company from 3M that bought Memorex in 2007 and handles optical media distribution for HP, TDK, and Staples. Used to manufacture their own Blu-ray and CD-RW media until it became less expensive to buy elsewhere.

JVC -- the distribution arm for Taiyo Yuden production. JVC may have invested heavily in Taiyo Yuden or may have bought them. TY manufactures the JVC brand as well as its own.

Kodak-- once the largest producer of CD-Rs but got in too early with too high cost structure. Sources from MAM-A and from others.

MAM-A-- a producer of excellent quality CD-Rs, particularly the those with gold reflective surfaces, and decent quality DVD+/-R media. The DVD media have two problems: 1) lack of support from drive manufacturers and 2) MAM-As attempt to market an "archive" DVD with a gold layer that has high initial errors because of compatibility issues.

Mitsubishi Kagaku -- owner of the Verbatim brand. The company outsources production of ALL of its products but requires the use of its own dyes and stampers. CMC is the largest producer of Verbatim/Mitsubishi media. MBI (India), Singapore (DL discs only), and a factory in the United Arab Emirates also produce Verbatim-branded Mitsubishi products.

Taiyo Yuden -- a manufacturer of Taiyo Yuden, That's, and JVC branded media and OEM manufacturer for a number of other companies. JVC distributes their production and may actually have bought the company last year. TY is the last significant disc manufacturer in Japan since Sony, TDK, Maxell, and Fuji now outsource all of their products (except Blu-ray in the case of the first three).

@joe
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUST13450420080526

This Reuters article says Taiyo Yuden Bought 65% of JVC back in 2008 and also mentions that TDK sold out to Imation the year before that.

http://blog.cdrom2go.com/2010/03/taiyo-y...advanced-media/
This article says Tayio Yuden CHANGES Their name to JVC

The MAM disks compatibility issues are probably why I see people on other forums have trouble with them. I Don't know if it't only ones made in USA or if the ones made in Japan. I know when you visit their site they say they are the best but, I guess Memorex says that too.
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. August 2010 @ 14:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
@ Iwalker Like mentioned in the previous posts the DVD+Rs for the most part load faster when you're ready to burn them. If you're using ImgBurn to burn then ImgBurn by default I think will bitset the DVD+r Blanks to DVD-R so that there's less chance of incompatibility on playback w/a given player/standalone.
@dr_ml422

The above statement is not all true. When a +R disc is bitset, it's to DVD-Rom and NOT DVD-R. The bit setting is done by the dvd burner,if capable, and not by ImgBurn. ImgBurn tells the burner to bit set the +R disc or the burner knows it's supposed to book type all +Rs to DVD_ROMs regardless of burning program used. Some burner are not out of the box capable of bit setting and must be upgraded with bit setting fw. :)

dr_ml422
_
12. August 2010 @ 14:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by garmoon:
Quote:
@dr_ml422

The above statement is not all true. When a +R disc is bitset, it's to DVD-Rom and NOT DVD-R. The bit setting is done by the dvd burner,if capable, and not by ImgBurn. ImgBurn tells the burner to bit set the +R disc or the burner knows it's supposed to book type all +Rs to DVD_ROMs regardless of burning program used. Some burner are not out of the box capable of bit setting and must be upgraded with bit setting fw. :)
Ok. at least lwalker knows enough now to go get them and use ImgBurn if wanted. Thnx for the added info.

AfterDawn Addict
_
12. August 2010 @ 16:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
anyone buying/burning blank blu-ray media out there? just wondered what to buy or not buy. going to start trying to backup blu-ray movies pretty soon.I need to buy a blu-ray ODD also? Lite-On,Pioneer,Plextor,LG ? any info would be great ,I've been looking,the Lite-On and Plextor looks like the way to go

Antec 1200 Full-Tower Case/Thermaltake 750-Watt PS/ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 Mobo/Western Digital Black WD500 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache/NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTX 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express Video Card/CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB DDR3 /Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo)/CORSAIR Hydro High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler/3-Asus DRW-24B1ST Sata Drives/Samsung 2493HM 24" LCD Monitior 1920x1200 resolution,5ms respone time/OS Windows 10 Pro SP1 64-bit
Advertisement
_
__

_
dr_ml422
_
12. August 2010 @ 18:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well from what I've heard and been told both here and else where is that the whole Blu-ray backing up w/all the required hardware including blanks has not really been paid to much attention to. You could figure it out by the lack of Blu-ray ODDs in new computers still or a standard for them. The blanks have come down though yet have not proved themselves worthy of using for Blu-ray backups or even important info for that matter.

Sony's working on a 1TB Blank Blu-ray disc using some new laser technology. I'd be insane to put a TB's worth of anything on a disc at this time given the results so far w/regular Blu-ray blanks.

Basically I'm revamping my whole DVD collection via new discs as the prices have gone way down. There's a spot here called $5.99 DVD FUNHOUSE w/a occasional $6.99 or more tag on special flics and combo series. At this rate I'd be done soon not too far in the future. Blu-ray while it's gone down in price still can't compete w/these prices. Bad for Sony. Great for the consumer!

Samsung and Lite-on for Blu-ray drives is a great buy. The writers are another story. Though they have gone down in price the blanks are still quite pricey. So my suggestion would be a Blu-ray Reader for now and just convert the resulting file to any of the various formats available. Most notably AVCHD or MKV. You can then convert from Blu-ray to these w/excellent results and Hi-def as well. The resulting file can fit onto a DVD-9 Blank at 720P.

afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork