User User name Password  

Sunday 29.9.2024 / 23:23
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
14. August 2010 @ 15:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by omegaman7:
Even companies learn from their mistakes. I would certainly hope they've bettered their media by now ;)

I agree and hope you might be right, but why gamble, I can kinda see if deals were far greater on CMC's, but actually there not, I never pay more for my ty's or verbs, well actually I do pay a little more for ty's but not much, I haven't payed more than 20 bucks for verb +r's 100 packs in ages, times I can score the same with ty's especially when I buy 200 or more, most of the time I get my verb's in stores on sale e.g. officemax or Sams, but many times I can get a great price on my ty's also, just keep hunting and they always come up, plus free shipping all the time, can't beat that.
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
14. August 2010 @ 15:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
My last tdk batch was under 20 and in my neighborhood. Curiosity won out. Rather disappointed they ended up being ritek f-16's though...
Ritek and I don't get along LOL!

To delete, or not to delete. THAT is the question!
bratcher
_
14. August 2010 @ 15:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by omegaman7:
Even companies learn from their mistakes. I would certainly hope they've bettered their media by now ;)
CMC seems to burn ok for my needs. Now whether they will read back in 5 or more years is unknown.

What I wonder is how are the gold top Optimum brand 16x DVDR's from Meritline? I've received a few from others that play back & scan fine but the discs don't have a mid code so I don't know who really made them. Right now the -R is $23.99 for a 100 pack & the +R is $15.99 per 100 pack. Any know?
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
14. August 2010 @ 16:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have 4 yr old CMC mag discs still playing flawlessly :p Though I hope in the next year or sooner, I can back up that media to at least a hard drive.

AfterDawn Addict
_
14. August 2010 @ 17:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah CMC Mags are good enough now. Ask Joe Ryan!
bratcher
_
14. August 2010 @ 17:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by garmoon:
They seem to work for me!!
AfterDawn Addict
_
14. August 2010 @ 22:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by bratcher:
My 2 ˘ is that the CMC MAG AM3 discs are GOOD!! I've used a few of those and had NO issues so far... I've used some older CMC MAG stuff and had mixed results but I think it's due to the ODD's not the media itself. ;)

As someone said.. Happy Burning!!! :D

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
_
15. August 2010 @ 09:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by greensman:
My 2 ˘ is that the CMC MAG AM3 discs are GOOD!! I've used a few of those and had NO issues so far... I've used some older CMC MAG stuff and had mixed results but I think it's due to the ODD's not the media itself. ;)

As someone said.. Happy Burning!!! :D
I agree to that And The Big BDC= BUY.COM is Finnally coming down with the price on the TDK DVD-R's 16X 3X 50 pack {150 disc } And I really like these BUT { There is always a BUTT Isn't there ?} @ $34.24 for TDK DVD-R 16X 4.7GB 150 Discs (3 - 50pk Spindles) - 48518-KIT . And $21.99 for the TDK DVD+R 16X 4.7GB 150 Discs (3 - 50pk Spindles) - 48519-KIT !!! Well Me being Beucoup Cheap Freakin Charlie !!!! I'm Gonna have to go to the DVD+R side On this one ALEX! And maybe 1 Long continuous Vowel Movement With Vanna White LOL!!!!!!! Hey $12.00 is $12.00 well maybe $8.75 adjustng for inflation ? { Sad But True ) Now if The TDK DVD-R's is this sale/ prom0tion come down in price to equal the DVD+R'S I'm there !!!!! I keep dropping hints to Buy.com and the price has dropped a little i'm not a saying that I take credit for that but hey maybe the incessant whining , pleading and Crying is wearing them down a little ? My only question is how Does GREENSMAN do that ?????????? LOL J/ k Buddy Cheers y'all !

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
lwalker
_
15. August 2010 @ 11:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I think I can contribute to a sale-- Office Max today has ad for Verbatim 16X DVD+/-R for 100pack for 19.99 does that sound like a good deal?
They also have CD-R 100 Verbatim for 14.99 how is that for a deal?
Thanks to all
lwalker
_
15. August 2010 @ 11:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thats the best deal your gonna get.
_
15. August 2010 @ 12:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by FredBun:
Yep Anytime you get 100 verbatims for $20.00 or under is a sweet ride in my book !!!

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
lwalker
_
15. August 2010 @ 14:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
YEAH!! I will be there this week
dr_ml422
_
15. August 2010 @ 14:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by lwalker:
YEAH!! I will be there this week
Actually the Egg deal when free shipping is the best deal as no tax. The Office Max Verbs will come out to a tad over $21.00 or $22.00 depending where you at. Still a great buy as you know what you're getting.
bratcher
_
16. August 2010 @ 09:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
http://www.supermediastore.com/product/u...20Hour%20Deals!

8x JVC Silver Thermal 48 hour sale. $19.95 & just saw it in my email.
AfterDawn Addict
_
16. August 2010 @ 13:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
http://www.supermediastore.com/product/u/taiyo-yuden-8x-dvd-r-media-value-line-100pk?utm_source=emailSonic&utm_content=Media&utm_medium=campaign&utm_term=DV%20001%203238&utm_campaign=100816%2048%20Hour%20Deals!

but they be -R! Boo

_
16. August 2010 @ 14:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
quote: but they be -R! Boo

You beat me to the punch garmon, that's exactly what I was gonna say, anyway that's right, your not gonna get that deal with +r's with SMS, but with Max you can get the $20 deal with +r's.
bratcher
_
16. August 2010 @ 17:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
http://www.supermediastore.com/product/u/taiyo-yuden-8x-dvd-r-media-value-line-100pk?utm_source=emailSonic&utm_content=Media&utm_medium=campaign&utm_term=DV%20001%203238&utm_campaign=100816%2048%20Hour%20Deals!

but they be -R! Boo
Yes they are -R & valueline. I forgot to meantion that.
Joleca
_
27. August 2010 @ 06:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Anyone ever tried media under Staples (office supply store in the USA) own brand..

upcoming ad for this weekend (8/29 thru 9/4)

50/pack $11.99 (reg 26.99)
100/pack $17.99 (reg 49.99)

Have plenty of Verbatims left, but curious as to what these might code out to..

~~~~ Nothings Forgotten. Nothing Is Ever Forgotten. ~~~~
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
27. August 2010 @ 12:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Regular 49.99? Wow are they over charging! Reminds me of Officemax. Though they seem to have wised up as of late ;)

AfterDawn Addict
_
27. August 2010 @ 13:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The Staples DVD+R 16x are CMC Mag-M01-00 . . .
_
27. August 2010 @ 14:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
CMC MAG M01's - can't fault them, i use obscene amounts of them often. Only have about 150 left in stock, could do with ordering some soon, i think i last bought my stocks in 2007

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
Joleca
_
27. August 2010 @ 18:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks...

Originally posted by catfreak:
The Staples DVD+R 16x are CMC Mag-M01-00 . . .

~~~~ Nothings Forgotten. Nothing Is Ever Forgotten. ~~~~
bratcher
_
29. August 2010 @ 08:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
At Fry's TDK +\- R 100 pack $12.99 each. I suspect they will be CMC mid codes. Sale is good till the 2nd of next month if I remember the ad right.
_
4. September 2010 @ 16:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Not Much on Fry's less'n they's with a Hamburger ? Free Dr. ZoiDBerg

FeetZ Up ! Head Down !
Advertisement
_
__

_
bratcher
_
4. September 2010 @ 18:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by BIGTOXY69:
Not Much on Fry's less'n they's with a Hamburger ? Free Dr. ZoiDBerg
I bought a big outside VHF/UHF TV antenna a few weeks ago onsale for $49.95 from Fry's so it was worth thr drive but normally I don't shop there. Need to replace my FM antenna so I'll shop online for one. My TV antenna doesn't cover the FM band.

Best Buy, Memorex $12.99 per 50 pack might interest somebody....

afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > blank media sales (updated weekly, daily, hourly)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork